X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol gamer rise up audit the thots

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

What the FUCK are you on about now, retard?
      That's exactly what I say in just about every post you make.

Comment

I don't know why some people think puppy-dog-like appeasement will get you anywhere.

Just find someone, talk to them, and be yourself.

Most of the time, it'll work, and people will generally find you pretty cool.

From observing people (and from my own experiences), that's basically how it goes.

EDIT: Oh, and do it with someone in real life, lol.
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; December 26th, 2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
          I don't know why some people think puppy-dog-like appeasement will get you anywhere.

Just find someone, talk to them, and be yourself.

Most of the time, it'll work, and people will generally find you pretty cool.

From observing people (and from my own experiences), that's basically how it goes.

EDIT: Oh, and do it with someone in real life, lol.
          How do you become someone people like and admire if you don't even like yourself.

You got to become a person that you respect before you can become worthy of others respect.

But incels would rather lash out at others than find fault in their own beings.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

How do you become someone people like and admire if you don't even like yourself.

You got to become a person that you respect before you can become worthy of others respect.

But incels would rather lash out at others than find fault in their own beings.
            Nah, you can totally hate yourself and still be respected. You just need an inferiority complex that manifests itself by you being empathetic.

Comment

Become a famous musician.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                Lol imagine thinking a cam girl cares if you watch other streamers. Some peoples dads weren't shit.
                Definitely.

I like how he genuinly thinks its gonna hurt this twitch thot ahahahaha

Comment

It's even funnier that she outright tells him she kept it hidden because her thirsty subscribers would be turned off by the fact she's taken.

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

Definitely.

I like how he genuinly thinks its gonna hurt this twitch thot ahahahaha
                    If she was a real savage she would have told him she isn't happy in her marriage but can't afford to leave him, had that dumb ass living on the streets by the time she was done.

Comment

This has got to be fake

god XD

Why would someone love you just because you give them money unconditionally.What exactly would make them love you if you give them money regardless of what they do. Being a sugar daddy sure, but if you are basically toiling your precious free time for free, and even paying HER money for that then...

And just like the incel to lash out violently once he realized he's been...well he hasn't really been played, but he's damn sure playing himself.

I haven't boned in a while (Last time was like,mid 2016) but I'd never stoop so low. It's kind of why I don't even watch or subscribe to cheesecake channels/streams/Instagram because whats the point in subscribing to a girl you have no chance with.

are you retarded
                      Last edited by Beholder; December 28th, 2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                        This has got to be fake

god XD

are you retarded
                        No

Comment

Maybe he should support streamers and content creators for reasons other than trying to get laid and it might work out better for him xD
                          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X