Holy Shit, this is killing me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

No like small money, not thousands of dollars. If you're a regular watcher and you're like "I like this streamer here's some bits" and donate like 10 or 20 bucks that's fine. I've only donated to Culpa because he's my friend but y'know. I subscribe to a couple other streamers I like
    If you're willing to dish out a Jackson for watching some halfway attractive retard go about her everyday business, you need a less destructive hobby. Like smoking crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

If you're willing to dish out a Jackson for watching some halfway attractive retard go about her everyday business, you need a less destructive hobby. Like smoking crack.
      Like I said I haven't done that lol. But some ppl do and one person judging them won't stop that

Comment

I'd rather see a halfway attractive retard get that money than a crack dealer though.

...Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I'd rather see a halfway attractive retard get that money than a crack dealer though.

...Probably.
          I mean, it's a lose-lose. But I consider the latter preferable because I'd rather be broken and trippin' than broke and trippin'.

Comment

• Cid
            Cid commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang. I'm liking this post, but still. Dang.

I mean, it's a lose-lose. But I consider the latter preferable because I'd rather be broken and trippin' than broke and trippin'.
          The best way out is probably dying, but what gets you first? A bad enough trip or constant depression?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            The best way out is probably dying, but what gets you first? A bad enough trip or constant depression?
            Floating through life in a drugged-up haze until you die in an untimely fashion because you know you're fucked up as opposed to simply going through the motions and paying 40% of your paycheck to a camwhore who can't even be bothered to learn your offline name because you don't know just how fucked up you really are? Dude, I'd take the crippling depression, even. Shows a sense of self-awareness, at the very least.
            Last edited by Oneiros; December 17th, 2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

I can't believe people like this exist. If I was a hot girl, I'd totally play these dudes and make BANK.

Why would anyone really try to get into a girls pants through money (I mean that can work, but not the way that dude was doing it) or being her human doormat.
              What a beautiful love story. Still needs tragedy to make it a solid piece.

Comment

Floating through life in a drugged-up haze until you die in an untimely fashion because you know you're fucked up as opposed to simply going through the motions and paying 40% of your paycheck to a camwhore who can't even be bothered to learn your offline name because you don't know just how fucked up you really are? Dude, I'd take the crippling depression, even. Shows a sense of self-awareness, at the very least.
                You'd take a lonely death by your own hand over love, why am I not surprised?

Comment

This is what happens when you discourage men from being men. You get guys like the ones mentioned in OP.

Mr. Not So Subtle over here tryna bust some cheeks

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

You'd take a lonely death by your own hand over love, why am I not surprised?
                    Crackheads generally chill with other crackheads, crackhead. And love is nothing more than a chemical reaction, so of course I'd take real camaraderie with fellow crackheads over that (never mind that we're talking about "love" to begin with; these camhos ain't loyal to anyone but the green). But, to be fair, I suppose crack induces a synthetic chemical reaction of its own, so life comes full-circle...?

Comment

Didn't you hear? Things are looking up for him(and down for her)

Comment

it's really hard to feel bad for a bunch of suckers who should've known better, this "revelation" probably didn't even cut into her profit margins tbh

Comment

Comment

Simps deserve the gimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                              Subscribing or donating to a streamer because you want to support their endeavor is one thing, and that's perfectly ok. I donated to a couple youtube musicians back in the day, and I'm currently subbed to Culpa, and give Helly and the artist that drew the comics in my set $5 a month through patreon. But subscribing or supporting a streamer because they're hot and you have this weird dream that you're going to be able to get into their pants is something completely different and not defensible in any way. lol
                              yes i quite strongly agree, quit sending me dick pics on my patreon cid

In all srsness....and this is off-topic, but I feel obligated to give you and Mae Borowski an explanation for my drop in activity on music: I have a few things Im workin on, alot of them are at the demo stage but I wanna get them to the 100% completion stage because....Im trying to break the habit of perpetually blue-balling you guys lol.

Fuck it though Im gonna put up a few proof-of-concept demos tomorrow, I owe you two and the rest of my followers SOMETHING

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

In all srsness....and this is off-topic, but I feel obligated to give you and Mae Borowski an explanation for my drop in activity on music: I have a few things Im workin on, alot of them are at the demo stage but I wanna get them to the 100% completion stage because....Im trying to break the habit of perpetually blue-balling you guys lol.

Fuck it though Im gonna put up a few proof-of-concept demos tomorrow, I owe you two and the rest of my followers SOMETHING
                                Yey! I've been waiting to hear more from DJ Helly "Hell's Bells" the one man marching band 101.5 the jams

Comment

Well... If you'd just reciprocate, I wouldn't have to keep sending them. Gosh.

You don't owe me anything, mate. But new tunes are always great. I'm just happy to be able to support you, even though it isn't much. Besides, I know you've had a rough go of things this year. So really, it's no issue mate. Take your time.

Comment

lets hope it continues to kill you

Comment

Crackheads generally chill with other crackheads, crackhead. And love is nothing more than a chemical reaction, so of course I'd take real camaraderie with fellow crackheads over that (never mind that we're talking about "love" to begin with; these camhos ain't loyal to anyone but the green). But, to be fair, I suppose crack induces a synthetic chemical reaction of its own, so life comes full-circle...?
                                      Love is nothing but a chemical reaction, poet, poetic, beautiful. Morph the lady smasher, literally, thing is he smashes their teeth in. Oh, sorry for making such a clumsy sentence just took a little bump. Anyway, you got to lay off on people that have.... fe-...feelings, my dude, you know what I mean. Maybe my dude didn't think his cam girl was all about the green, know what I mean???? Can't blame homie for having chemical reactions. God knows your mother didn't beat you for wetting the old bed there champ, did she. She should have but didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Love is nothing but a chemical reaction, poet, poetic, beautiful. Morph the lady smasher, literally, thing is he smashes their teeth in. Oh, sorry for making such a clumsy sentence just took a little bump. Anyway, you got to lay off on people that have.... fe-...feelings, my dude, you know what I mean. Maybe my dude didn't think his cam girl was all about the green, know what I mean???? Can't blame homie for having chemical reactions. God knows your mother didn't beat you for wetting the old bed there champ, did she. She should have but didn't.
                                        What the FUCK are you on about now, retard?
                                        Last edited by Oneiros; December 25th, 2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X