Holy Shit, this is killing me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Shit, this is killing me.

I can't believe people like this exist. If I was a hot girl, I'd totally play these dudes and make BANK.

Why would anyone really try to get into a girls pants through money (I mean that can work, but not the way that dude was doing it) or being her human doormat.

"I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day".

Jesus Christ. I've fucked up in the past, but thank god I haven't gone that low.

Comment

anyone who would donate to some stream whore is already a cuck so knowing that she's fucking some guy already should just turn them on even more tbh
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Holy shit indeed...

Any guy who thinks they can win a woman over by showering with donations is fooling himself. This is no different than showering money at a cam girl or even a hooker at a club. At least with those two you'll get to see the goods.

All that money he spent he could've given to personal trainers, therapists, wingmen and so on! He could've spent that money to improve himself, his game and make himself worthy of a hot babe but instead he donates it away in hopes she'll just fall in love with... what? His money? Like did he want a gold digger that badly? lol

Comment

Lol... Dude donating to a streamer cuz he's trying to get laid. That's sad.

Comment

Why would someone love you just because you give them money unconditionally.What exactly would make them love you if you give them money regardless of what they do. Being a sugar daddy sure, but if you are basically toiling your precious free time for free, and even paying HER money for that then...

And just like the incel to lash out violently once he realized he's been...well he hasn't really been played, but he's damn sure playing himself.

I haven't boned in a while (Last time was like,mid 2016) but I'd never stoop so low. It's kind of why I don't even watch or subscribe to cheesecake channels/streams/Instagram because whats the point in subscribing to a girl you have no chance with.

Comment

That "The Flaming Homo" guy should give this a go. Love is blind, deaf, and dumb.

Comment

tch, her loss

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Cucked, friendzoned, and thousands of dollars wasted

Triple oof

Comment

old news, zimzem
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                      That "The Flaming Homo" guy should give this a go. Love is blind, deaf, and dumb.
                      Flaming Homo might be a self-proclaimed (40 y/o) incel, but he certainly doesn't have deep enough pockets to throw thousands of dollars at a pretty twitch girl.

Comment

Lol imagine thinking a cam girl cares if you watch other streamers. Some peoples dads weren't shit.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                          Lol imagine thinking a cam girl cares if you watch other streamers. Some peoples dads weren't shit.
                          I guarantee there's not a single camgirl watcher alive that just watches one

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

I guarantee there's not a single camgirl watcher alive that just watches one
                            If there is then he is probably going to be in jail soon for rape and murder.

Comment

I hope that guy got demoted from mod lmao he totally doesn't deserve it. Not professional at all. It doesn't matter what she's doing on her stream, as long as she's making that money lol. And like it's not bad to drop some cash on a streamer because they're hot but the moment you're dedicating yourself to them is when it becomes creepy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Flaming Homo might be a self-proclaimed (40 y/o) incel, but he certainly doesn't have deep enough pockets to throw thousands of dollars at a pretty twitch girl.
                                Didn't he drop serious money on a Chinese girl or something

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
                                  And like it's not bad to drop some cash on a streamer because they're hot
                                  It absolutely is bad to be a cuck, yeah. I used to think people with trophy girlfriends were sad, but this is some next level shit. Imagine dropping serious coin on some promiscuous HOT that you won't ever meet, much less touch.
                                  Last edited by Oneiros; December 17th, 2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

That sig is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

It absolutely is bad to be a cuck, yeah. I used to think people with trophy girlfriends were sad, but this is some next level shit. Imagine dropping serious coin on some promiscuous HOT that you won't ever meet, much less touch.
                                      No like small money, not thousands of dollars. If you're a regular watcher and you're like "I like this streamer here's some bits" and donate like 10 or 20 bucks that's fine. I've only donated to Culpa because he's my friend but y'know. I subscribe to a couple other streamers I like

Comment

Subscribing or donating to a streamer because you want to support their endeavor is one thing, and that's perfectly ok. I donated to a couple youtube musicians back in the day, and I'm currently subbed to Culpa, and give Helly and the artist that drew the comics in my set $5 a month through patreon. But subscribing or supporting a streamer because they're hot and you have this weird dream that you're going to be able to get into their pants is something completely different and not defensible in any way. lol

Comment

Working...
                                        X