Rython The SNES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rython The SNES

Salutations, my friends. Over the past few years I've researched and played all 1784 SNES games, and decided to rank them in order from worst to best in terms of overall quality. So I figured it might be fun to start a Youtube channel to teach everyone what I have learned about the console. Please let me know what you think of this introductory video I made here, and give me any thoughts for improvement if you'd like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDNl2gtVsM4

You played every SINGLE SNES game?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      You played every SINGLE SNES game?
      Yes, of course, my friend.

I also ranked them in order from best to worst. All 1784 of them. Do not act so surprised, as I am a biggest SNES lover on the planet after all. Aha~

Comment

It's pretty much impossible to argue with you on that, lol.

Comment

Strange, I imagined your voice being more dapper. I like what u got though! Looks cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
            Strange, I imagined your voice being more dapper. I like what u got though! Looks cool
            Keep in mind, I am playing the part of a character. Rython is supposed to have a dark, villainous tone. I just think it fits well for his character, I must admit.

I am pleased that you like my work thus far, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post

Keep in mind, I am playing the part of a character. Rython is supposed to have a dark, villainous tone. I just think it fits well for his character, I must admit.

I am pleased that you like my work thus far, though.
              Villains can be dapper :3

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

Villains can be dapper :3
                Count Bleck and Anton Herzen certainly agree with you, my friend.

Comment

where would you rank 3 ninjas kick back? I sold all of my retro games awhile back and got a few hundred in store credit, the guy tells me that was the most expensive one

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
                  This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
                    where would you rank 3 ninjas kick back? I sold all of my retro games awhile back and got a few hundred in store credit, the guy tells me that was the most expensive one
                    3 Ninjas Kick Back is currently sitting at #912 on my list. The 2 Player Coop is nice and I like the overall look of the game. But the controls take a bit of getting used to and it's frustratingly easy to die, I must admit.

And yes, it is a hard to find SNES game, so collectors are willing to pay around $80 or so for it, and even more if it has the manual and the original box.

Comment

Working...
                    X