X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassin's Creed

Is Odyssey a day 1 buy?

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
    This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

God yes finally a new Assassin's Creed game.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

I'm tempted to get it, but I'm scared that it might slip out of my hands with how Greecey it is

Comment

I haven't played that many AC games to where the "formula" is old to me, although they're saying it's further changed anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
          I haven't played that many AC games to where the "formula" is old to me, although they're saying it's further changed anyway
          slow your role I am fan of the series, personally there were other AC games that has one formula after next. Origins has the same mechanics, the colonial games from Assassin's Creed 4 to Unity evolved the climbing aspects, but Assassin's 3 has the most bland story if you don't focus each game in chronological order. Then we have the old ones with Altiar and Ezio, the games back then are good but they are not like the games I mentioned earlier; because the mobility and features later on feel like they should be in another game.

the cons are: some of the new games are glitchy and funny.

what I'm worried about friend is the dialogue options and some pieces that are in chronological order.
          decked out

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
            I'm tempted to get it, but I'm scared that it might slip out of my hands with how Greecey it is
            you must have seen a Total Greclipse after witnessing the best cold delight .
            decked out

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              God yes finally a new Assassin's Creed game.
              aye, but I'm not sure about the dialogue options though; it may break traditions with the game but its a new start,
              decked out

Comment

It seems to be about as good as Origins was. And Origins was pretty good. I'd be willing to play it if I had the cash to buy it.

Comment

I haven't played an Assassin's Creed game since Rogue, but I'm definitely more interested in the ancient settings.

Comment

Originally posted by carveslip56 View Post
                    aye, but I'm not sure about the dialogue options though; it may break traditions with the game but its a new start,
                    I was being sarcastic.
                    I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

I was being sarcastic.
                      oh well excuse me prince, but i just happened to miss my tornado boomerang oh its back.
                      decked out

Comment

Originally posted by carveslip56 View Post

you must have seen a Total Greclipse after witnessing the best cold delight .
                        That actually hurt reading that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

That actually hurt reading that.
                          dang, srry bro
                          decked out

Comment

You can cuck old dudes in this game and they pay you
                            Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                            As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                              You can cuck old dudes in this game and they pay you
                              somehow i'm not surprised

Comment

somehow i'm not surprised
                                Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                                As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                                  very progressive love wins

Comment

single player XP boosters

Comment

Getting to play this for free via Google's Project Stream. Better experience than I expected so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                        Getting to play this for free via Google's Project Stream. Better experience than I expected so far.
                                        Yeah, just avoid the microtransactions and that's like 80% of the game's backlash gone.

I gotta wait, though, cause seeing this made me wanna reinstall Origins and that's gonna take me a while.

Comment

Working...
                                        X