Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. It's him.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

lol. Isabell confirmed for Smash.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        lol. Isabell confirmed for Smash.
        Still better than Chrom

Comment

Now I have to wait even longer just to know whether or not Skull Kid is confirmed.

I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

wrong thread lol
            Last edited by Pocket Rocket; September 13th, 2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Peachette confirmed for Smash.

Comment

I can't wait for the game theory on Peachette

Comment

My friends, it looks like a big leak has surfaced earlier today that everyone has been raving about. There was a video where someone caught a glimpse of the poster of the final roster while moving the camera.

People have deduced from the blurred image that the following characters have been confirmed:

- Isaac

- Shadow the Hedgehog

- Banjo Kazooie

- Ken

- Rhythm Heaven Mascots

- Mach Rider

- Geno

Now I personally don't buy this leak, I must admit, as I've seen another photo of the same poster with KOS MOS from Xenoblade on it, but I highly doubt she would ever be a playable character.

Comment

Kind of looks like some of the new characters have just been pasted in. But it's pretty hard to tell because of how blurry it is. Guess we'll have to wait for another Smash Direct.

Comment

To be completely honest with you, the main reason I doubt the leak is just because Dixie Kong isn't there.

And I simply cannot have that.

Comment

Saw that leak too this morning. Banjo and Geno would be the best fucking shit but I'm still gonna be cautious here. Also something I noticed that no one seems to talking about.

I remember Mach Rider's trophy in Melee having an angular visor on the bike like that. That would mean those "headlights" might not actually be headlights. Plus I swear I'm seeing a faint outline of Majora's Mask around the "headlights".

It's a shame all we have to go by is zoomed out blurry clown vomit.

Comment

Still not playing without waluigi

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                            Saw that leak too this morning. Banjo and Geno would be the best fucking shit but I'm still gonna be cautious here. Also something I noticed that no one seems to talking about.

I remember Mach Rider's trophy in Melee having an angular visor on the bike like that. That would mean those "headlights" might not actually be headlights. Plus I swear I'm seeing a faint outline of Majora's Mask around the "headlights".

It's a shame all we have to go by is zoomed out blurry clown vomit.
                            That shit is so fake.
                            What are the odds all the most talked about characters are exactly the ones to get in? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

That shit is so fake.
                              What are the odds all the most talked about characters are exactly the ones to get in? Please.
                              Oh I'm not ready to believe it just yet. This is just something to speculate on since we've had an info drought since the august direct. Isabelle is way too damn meh to keep hype going for this long on her own lol.

Comment

Oh I'm not ready to believe it just yet. This is just something to speculate on since we've had an info drought since the august direct. Isabelle is way too damn meh to keep hype going for this long on her own lol.
                                I'm REALLY surprised we haven't gotten a date for the next direct yet

Comment

Got my Smash Ultimate Switch all pre-ordered so I can stream some Smash later this year :D
                                  Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

You'd think Sakurai would learn by now that the longer you try to keep shit under wraps the bigger it's gonna blow up in your face.

Comment

Oh my god what the fuck is it about modern Nintendo that attracts these people? lmao

Comment

Oh my god what the fuck is it about modern Nintendo that attracts these people? lmao

That's because Trump supporters are obligated to be Xbox fanboys.

Comment

I'm even more surprised you haven't posted in the political section in a while. Are turning a new leaf or something?

Comment

Working...
                                          X