Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

fite me
    I'm down, I'll just need it to be, like, Monday before 4 or something.

My roommate is using the account right now, want me to get him to fight you?

Comment

I haven't played Smash in like... Three weeks. :(

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        So I played against a 3,000,000 GSP Pichu as an Inkling and spent almost the whole match stuck in a combo. I was at 200,000 GSP at the time.

That said though, I did go 1 win one loss in a 2 mill Young Link, and I only lost the second time because I SD'd twice to make it fair on him.

And, again, that brought me down to 200k.
        I've been doing my best to test it out for you. Seems like the game attempts to pair you with people closer to your GSP, but if it takes too long to find an opponent, then it just pairs you with whoever.

That appears to be the case, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post

I've been doing my best to test it out for you. Seems like the game attempts to pair you with people closer to your GSP, but if it takes too long to find an opponent, then it just pairs you with whoever.

That appears to be the case, at least.
          I guess that makes sense. Maybe I'd be better off with standard rules to find opponents easier... Then again, I swear that it's worse depending on who I'm playing.

I've been playing 4 player smashes as Ike and I'm like two wins away from being elite. Like, wtf.

Comment

I guess that makes sense. Maybe I'd be better off with standard rules to find opponents easier... Then again, I swear that it's worse depending on who I'm playing.

I've been playing 4 player smashes as Ike and I'm like two wins away from being elite. Like, wtf.
            I've fiddled around with my preferences, and it definitely seems to change what kind of opponents I find. Today, I altered my settings, and all I kept getting paired against were much lower people.

This was honestly sort of bad, because if I lost, then a lot of my points would get drained, but at least these opponent's were a bit easier in the long run.

Comment

All right, gentlemen. As of this morning, I am completely through with Elite Smash. I managed to get my Richter up to 4,140,940 a few minutes ago, and I am very pleased with that result. I had to take down many a Peach, Wolf, Link, Ness, Snake, Pichu, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Inkling,and of course, hoards of Dededes/King K. Rools in order to do so, and it was a hard fought battle for Richter, but we made it happen.
              Last edited by Rython; March 10th, 2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

All right, gentlemen. As of this morning, I am completely through with Elite Smash. I managed to get my Richter up to 4,140,940 a few minutes ago, and I am very pleased with that result. I had to take down many a Peach, Wolf, Link, Ness, Snake, Pichu, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Inkling,and of course, hoards of Dededes/King K. Rools in order to do so, and it was a hard fought battle for Richter, but we made it happen.
                Was that the end goal for you, or is it just getting annoying fighting the same fighters?

Comment

Was that the end goal for you, or is it just getting annoying fighting the same fighters?
                  It actually was the end goal, believe it or not. It just kinda changed a bit over time as everyone's GSP goes up as more people play the game.

Comment

It actually was the end goal, believe it or not. It just kinda changed a bit over time as everyone's GSP goes up as more people play the game.
                    yeah, the fact that the threshold keeps going up really annoys me tbh.

Comment

why do people pretend that gsp actually matters
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Why do people 100% complete all of the games that they play? It's just for the satisfaction, my friend. A personal goal, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          Big numbers are better than little numbers

Comment

Big numbers are better than little numbers
                            a pretty reasonable answer I'll give you that
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                              Sounds like you have a low GSP

Comment

Working...
                              X