Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snap View Post

kill yourself
    There'd be a Valor Sora and then a red Roxas and then a Wisdom Sora and then a blue Roxas and then a Heartless Sora and then a regular Roxas and then a KH 2 Sora and a Ventus Roxas.

Oh, and his final smash could be he rides.on the pirate ship that everyone definitely likes!

Oh, and his shield could be the reflect barrier! Yeah! And each form could have a new Keyblade like the one made out of Yuna's hair braids, and he could play just like Marth does!
    Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 10th, 2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I hope if Sora comes out, he's just another Roy clone with Ike's Up B, like Chrom.

Comment

As awful as Kingdom Hearts is (and it is awful) I would hope they wouldn't shaft Sora by making him a Roy clone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          As awful as Kingdom Hearts is (and it is awful) I would hope they wouldn't shaft Sora by making him a Roy clone.
          You're still a terrible person for locking the darkness in your heart like that.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            You're still a terrible person for locking the darkness in your heart like that.
            It fuels me and sustains my life essence.

Comment

But in all seriousness though, does anyone else think that Ryu Hayabusa might make it in this time around?

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post
                But in all seriousness though, does anyone else think that Ryu Hayabusa might make it in this time around?
                To be completely honest? I don't think that's super far-fetched. Tecmo has worked with Nintendo on a few IPs. Seems reasonable, especially after some if the weirder entrees like Cloud and Snake.

Plus I really want to fight Ryu vs. Ryu. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

To be completely honest? I don't think that's super far-fetched. Tecmo has worked with Nintendo on a few IPs. Seems reasonable, especially after some if the weirder entrees like Cloud and Snake.

Plus I really want to fight Ryu vs. Ryu. That sounds like a lot of fun.
                  Heh, I must admit, I never thought of that.

People often forget that Ninja Gaiden originated on the NES.

Comment

I'm pretty confused. I got the notification that I unlocked all the characters a long time ago but I know that's wrong. I still haven't unlocked Skull Kid yet. Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of glitch?
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

I believe my copy of Smash Ultimate is glitched as well, my friend. I have all of the music tracks in the game, and yet Rundas' Theme isn't in my Metroid track list for some odd reason. Oh well, perhaps they will fix this glitch in the next patch.

Comment

I thought it was weird that FF7 had no spirits and only two songs. Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post
                          I believe my copy of Smash Ultimate is glitched as well, my friend. I have all of the music tracks in the game, and yet Rundas' Theme isn't in my Metroid track list for some odd reason. Oh well, perhaps they will fix this glitch in the next patch.
                          Sakurai still pretends Other M was a good game.
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                            I thought it was weird that FF7 had no spirits and only two songs. Ha ha
                            As much as I hate to admit it, that did not shock me very much. Square Enix has always been extremely stingy and a money grubbing company.

Of course, all companies are, but they are seem to be more open and obvious about it, I must admit.

Comment

Working...
                            X