Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hey, leave Corrin alone
    Corrin being fun in Smash doesn't quite make up for Fates' story sucking tbh.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Rython View Post
      Gentlemen, just in case it hasn't occurred to you, both Count Bleck and Rundas were neither Assist Trophies nor Spirits.

      It's time, my friends.




      ...for another Fire Emblem character to hit the roster.
      today i will remind them


      Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      Ok so the voice actress for the main character in the upcoming Fire Emblem game (Edgelord or whatever the fuck her name is) tweeted about how she's about to record for "the biggest game ever". From what I heard her main weapon is an axe and Sakurai joked in a recent interview how "heroes sure do love their swords, you'd think using an axe once in a while would be ok too". It's pretty easy to put it together from there what game she's talking about.

      Man I called this shit and it still hurts. Watch her be mostly a clone of Ike. You could swap a sword for an axe in a lot of Ike's moves and it wouldn't look out of place. Watch her have a fucking counter too. Imagine wasting money on the fighters pass. What would make this really funny though is Sakurai's excuse for it. Unlike Corrin he won't be able to throw his staff under the bus and point the blame at them. He was solely responsible for picking the characters from a bigass list that Nintendo gave him. It'll be pure 100% Fiah Emburem dick suck.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

      Comment


        Fates is actually a great Fire Emblem game if you toss the story out of the equation.

        Everything else about it is quite good, I must admit. Especially the Japanese version.

        Comment


          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          so I can beat your Link
          I mean... You can try.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Rython View Post
            Fates is actually a great Fire Emblem game if you toss the story out of the equation.

            Everything else about it is quite good, I must admit. Especially the Japanese version.
            You're not wrong...

            Comment


              Originally posted by Rython View Post
              Fire Emblem
              Originally posted by Rython View Post
              great

              Comment


                Fire Emblem is great though.

                Great at making me sick.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  Fire Emblem is great though.

                  Great at making me sick.
                  Yeah, but you don't like anything tho.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                    Yeah, but you don't like anything tho.
                    This isn't true.
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                      today i will remind them


                      https://twitter.com/CristinaVee/stat...78765343240199

                      Comment


                        Well I mean it's not like she would just break her NDA like that.
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                        Comment


                          Oh, Christina Vee. She voiced Shantae too.

                          Comment


                            Watch the rest of the DLC end up being more Mario Bros. enemies. Like Hammer Bros. or something.

                            I'd be kinda for it at this point, I must admit. Considering how fun Piranha Plant is.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Rython View Post
                              Watch the rest of the DLC end up being more Mario Bros. enemies. Like Hammer Bros. or something.

                              I'd be kinda for it at this point, I must admit. Considering how fun Piranha Plant is.
                              There's plenty to work with. Goombas could come in a tower form or have wings or a tanuki tail (which apparently gives them shapeshifting powers) or just some good old stomping boots

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                There's plenty to work with. Goombas could come in a tower form or have wings or a tanuki tail (which apparently gives them shapeshifting powers) or just some good old stomping boots
                                We may as well just make the entire roster all Mario characters, and instead of calling it Super "Smash" Bros., call it Super "Mario" Bros.

                                ...Wait.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Rython View Post

                                  We may as well just make the entire roster all Mario characters, and instead of calling it Super "Smash" Bros., call it Super "Mario" Bros.

                                  ...Wait.
                                  Yeah, that would never work.

                                  What'd happen to all the Math mains?

                                  Comment


                                    waiting warmly for the sora dlc tbh

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Rython View Post

                                      We may as well just make the entire roster all Mario characters, and instead of calling it Super "Smash" Bros., call it Super "Mario" Bros.

                                      ...Wait.
                                      If we ended up finally getting Waluigi then I'd be ok with it.

                                      Oh and Geno too.
                                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Snap View Post
                                        waiting warmly for the sora dlc tbh
                                        If only, dude.

                                        His alt costumes could be Roxas, lol.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                          His alt costumes could be Roxas, lol.
                                          kill yourself

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X