Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hey, leave Corrin alone
    Corrin being fun in Smash doesn't quite make up for Fates' story sucking tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post
      Gentlemen, just in case it hasn't occurred to you, both Count Bleck and Rundas were neither Assist Trophies nor Spirits.

It's time, my friends.

...for another Fire Emblem character to hit the roster.
      today i will remind them

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      Ok so the voice actress for the main character in the upcoming Fire Emblem game (Edgelord or whatever the fuck her name is) tweeted about how she's about to record for "the biggest game ever". From what I heard her main weapon is an axe and Sakurai joked in a recent interview how "heroes sure do love their swords, you'd think using an axe once in a while would be ok too". It's pretty easy to put it together from there what game she's talking about.

Man I called this shit and it still hurts. Watch her be mostly a clone of Ike. You could swap a sword for an axe in a lot of Ike's moves and it wouldn't look out of place. Watch her have a fucking counter too. Imagine wasting money on the fighters pass. What would make this really funny though is Sakurai's excuse for it. Unlike Corrin he won't be able to throw his staff under the bus and point the blame at them. He was solely responsible for picking the characters from a bigass list that Nintendo gave him. It'll be pure 100% Fiah Emburem dick suck.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Fates is actually a great Fire Emblem game if you toss the story out of the equation.

Everything else about it is quite good, I must admit. Especially the Japanese version.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          so I can beat your Link
          I mean... You can try.

Comment

Fates is actually a great Fire Emblem game if you toss the story out of the equation.

Everything else about it is quite good, I must admit. Especially the Japanese version.
            You're not wrong...

Comment

Fire Emblem
              great

Comment

Fire Emblem is great though.

Great at making me sick.
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Fire Emblem is great though.

Great at making me sick.
                  Yeah, but you don't like anything tho.

Comment

Yeah, but you don't like anything tho.
                    This isn't true.

Comment

today i will remind them

https://twitter.com/CristinaVee/stat...78765343240199

Comment

Well I mean it's not like she would just break her NDA like that.

Comment

Oh, Christina Vee. She voiced Shantae too.

Comment

Watch the rest of the DLC end up being more Mario Bros. enemies. Like Hammer Bros. or something.

I'd be kinda for it at this point, I must admit. Considering how fun Piranha Plant is.

Comment

Watch the rest of the DLC end up being more Mario Bros. enemies. Like Hammer Bros. or something.

I'd be kinda for it at this point, I must admit. Considering how fun Piranha Plant is.
                              There's plenty to work with. Goombas could come in a tower form or have wings or a tanuki tail (which apparently gives them shapeshifting powers) or just some good old stomping boots

Comment

There's plenty to work with. Goombas could come in a tower form or have wings or a tanuki tail (which apparently gives them shapeshifting powers) or just some good old stomping boots
                                We may as well just make the entire roster all Mario characters, and instead of calling it Super "Smash" Bros., call it Super "Mario" Bros.

...Wait.

Comment

We may as well just make the entire roster all Mario characters, and instead of calling it Super "Smash" Bros., call it Super "Mario" Bros.

...Wait.
                                  Yeah, that would never work.

What'd happen to all the Math mains?

Comment

waiting warmly for the sora dlc tbh

Comment

...Wait.
                                      If we ended up finally getting Waluigi then I'd be ok with it.

Oh and Geno too.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                                        waiting warmly for the sora dlc tbh
                                        If only, dude.

His alt costumes could be Roxas, lol.

Comment

His alt costumes could be Roxas, lol.
                                          kill yourself

Comment

Working...
                                          X