Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries, Org.

My GSP with Richter is only 3.73 Million, and I've yet to play anyone whom I thought was actually good at the game, I must admit.

Besides, a lot of players will turn items and stuff on to try to get their wins that way and get their GSP up. I'm just glad you can set preferences for what sort of games you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post
      I've yet to play anyone whom I thought was actually good at the game, I must admit.
      Dang. Savage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Dang. Savage.
        I'm just being realistic, my friend.

Out of all the people that I've played, I'd wager only about 1% of them actually play me more than once. As soon as they see I'm using Richter, they just chicken out regardless of who wins or loses because Richter is a noob killer.

That, and players seem to only want to follow cookie cutter combos, and pick characters that can spam a lot of hitboxes quickly. And that's not really what I like to call, "good". Good players have unpredictable patterns, they don't always go for the "optimal" punish because there may exist a more creative/better solution pending on the situation, and they actually practice difficult tech. That is a good player, in my humble opinion.
        Last edited by Rython; February 6th, 2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Dang. Savage.
          Remember when we both played against him?
          not that I'm pretending to be good, of course

Comment

Eh, give me a few months to practice and I can beat Ry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post

I'm just being realistic, my friend.

Out of all the people that I've played, I'd wager only about 1% of them actually play me more than once. As soon as they see I'm using Richter, they just chicken out regardless of who wins or loses because Richter is a noob killer.

That, and players seem to only want to follow cookie cutter combos, and pick characters that can spam a lot of hitboxes quickly. And that's not really what I like to call, "good". Good players have unpredictable patterns, they don't always go for the "optimal" punish because there may exist a more creative/better solution pending on the situation, and they actually practice difficult tech. That is a good player, in my humble opinion.
              People leave after a single match because they're trying to get thier GSP up and they can't do that by playing the same player over and over again, and the people who ARE playing for fun and not for rank are leaving because they don't want to play against an online belmont for more than they have to, which is pretty understandable.

Comment

Are the Belmonts really that annoying to deal with?
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  Are the Belmonts really that annoying to deal with?
                  Really, the only good character is Plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                    Really, the only good character is Plant.
                    I feel that, tbh. Plant is love.

Comment

I heard that taking the plant through all star mode nets you a free 1 billion gsp you guys should do that
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                        I heard that taking the plant through all star mode nets you a free 1 billion gsp you guys should do that
                        "This is your Captain speaking, we strongly urge you to 'not' take Piranha Plant through All Star mode until the next patch."

Comment

#CorruptedSaveGang

Comment

That's what they get for playing all star mode

Comment

I almost got the 100 KO on All-Star Milestone by using Mii Swordsman's Default Up B move. But overall, it's far easier to get 100 KO's if you play Co-op with your friends.

Comment

Gentlemen, just in case it hasn't occurred to you, both Count Bleck and Rundas were neither Assist Trophies nor Spirits.

It's time, my friends.

...for another Fire Emblem character to hit the roster.

Comment

I think, when I invent my time machine, I'm going to go back and fix time so that Fire Emblem was never created.

I mean, realistically, nobody needs it.

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
                                    Pocket Rocket commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    you're alright sometimes cid

I think, when I invent my time machine, I'm going to go back and fix time so that Fire Emblem was never created.

I mean, realistically, nobody needs it.
                                  Play any Fire Emblem game except Fates

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Play any Fire Emblem game except Fates
                                    No.

Comment

No.
                                      Fine, then. I hope every DLC character that comes out from this point onward is a broken FE character just so I can beat your link with a new swordsman every day.

Comment

Hey, leave Corrin alone

Comment

Working...
                                        X