Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Yey uwu
    Oh that reminds me, I just completed my favorite route on Undertale for Switch.

(Genocide route, of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post

Oh that reminds me, I just completed my favorite route on Undertale for Switch.

(Genocide route, of course)
      Oh nice! Did you accept the omnipotent Chara into your heart or did you pussy out like most streamers lol

Comment

So I'm really bad at Samus, it turns out. But I still wanna play her...

Comment

OrganizationXV I see you on, bro. Let's tussle.
          Originally posted by Snap
          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Hello.
            Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
            And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post
              OrganizationXV I see you on, bro. Let's tussle.
              Sorry, I think that was my roommate. I'll let you know next time I'm on tho.

Probably tomorrow around noon if you'll be on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Oh nice! Did you accept the omnipotent Chara into your heart or did you pussy out like most streamers lol
                Afraid not. I always keep my Save File in a state where I can fight Sans whenever I want. It's fun to show off the fight to friends who come over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post

Afraid not. I always keep my Save File in a state where I can fight Sans whenever I want. It's fun to show off the fight to friends who come over.
                  Ohh nice! A true Chara then.

Comment

So many people on and no one wants to do some BEAST free for all.

Y'ALL COWARDS

Comment

I'm at the point where I think I'm just not gonna play Smash without friends. My Corrin is sitting at about 500,000 GSP, Richter and Ike are 400 apiece, and Samus is at motherfucking 200, and yet I'm still matched up with people in the 1.5 million+ range (Once with ZSS I was matched against guys with literally 2 and 3 million GSP, and my partner had something like 150 k). I'm sick of just getting picked to be the loser in quick play matches.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        I'm at the point where I think I'm just not gonna play Smash without friends. My Corrin is sitting at about 500,000 GSP, Richter and Ike are 400 apiece, and Samus is at motherfucking 200, and yet I'm still matched up with people in the 1.5 million+ range (Once with ZSS I was matched against guys with literally 2 and 3 million GSP, and my partner had something like 150 k). I'm sick of just getting picked to be the loser in quick play matches.
                        I still haven't even tried a quick play match. I guess GSP is supposed to give some idea of a player's skill level? I never really got into the online stuff with the previous games, so I'm fairly clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I still haven't even tried a quick play match. I guess GSP is supposed to give some idea of a player's skill level? I never really got into the online stuff with the previous games, so I'm fairly clueless.
                          Yeah, although I don't know if it works. It's supposed to reflect your skill with every character and as a whole, but...

My total GSP is over 3 million, despite the godawful scores I mentioned on individual characters. It also raised the average GSP of characters I have to close to 2 million before I ever play them, so right now I have two characters that are a little above my average and over a dozen that are WELL under it.

I don't understand it, I just know I don't like it.

Comment

just win dude

Comment

Ok so the voice actress for the main character in the upcoming Fire Emblem game (Edgelord or whatever the fuck her name is) tweeted about how she's about to record for "the biggest game ever". From what I heard her main weapon is an axe and Sakurai joked in a recent interview how "heroes sure do love their swords, you'd think using an axe once in a while would be ok too". It's pretty easy to put it together from there what game she's talking about.

Man I called this shit and it still hurts. Watch her be mostly a clone of Ike. You could swap a sword for an axe in a lot of Ike's moves and it wouldn't look out of place. Watch her have a fucking counter too. Imagine wasting money on the fighters pass. What would make this really funny though is Sakurai's excuse for it. Unlike Corrin he won't be able to throw his staff under the bus and point the blame at them. He was solely responsible for picking the characters from a bigass list that Nintendo gave him. It'll be pure 100% Fiah Emburem dick suck.
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

just win dude
                                Never thought of that one

Comment

Pretty viable strategy

Comment

after you do it once the idea comes to you pretty easily

Comment

It be like this.

20190201_103404.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                                        It be like this.

20190201_103404.jpg
                                        Sheko still pulling the win, lol. Nice.

Comment

We just have to train you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X