Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    We should get a post on the OP with all the friend codes btw. I don't know most of these FCs and I can only assume that "$59.99+tax" is Sheko
    That's an excellent idea, I'll get to searching through the thread for them tomorrow and try to get it more organized.

    Comment


      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      We should get a post on the OP with all the friend codes btw. I don't know most of these FCs and I can only assume that "$59.99+tax" is Sheko
      That's me

      Comment


        A New Soul - 4868-0904-7775
        Cid - 8005-4180-0644 (Cid)
        Culpa the Moth Mage - 1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
        Max - 7751-1822-1127 ($59.99+tax)
        OrganizationXV - 1748-1087-7207 (Feral Wood)
        Syd - 7387-5989-2959 (Candy)

        These are the only FCs that were posted. I've got Sheko, Rython, Chara, and Gawayn on my friend's list as well, but they never publicly posted it. If you guys want to participate in the tournament (which will likely be at the end of February) you should go ahead and post your FC here for everyone else. Also as a note, Souls quit the site. But I included him just in case he puts on his big boy pants and comes back.

        Adding this list to the first post and will try to keep it updated.

        Comment


        • Sheko
          Sheko commented
          Editing a comment
          You can add mine to the list.

        • Cid
          Cid commented
          Editing a comment
          Sheko I don't think I can see your FC on my list. I was looking earlier for Chara's and didn't see his.

        Originally posted by Cid View Post
        A New Soul - 4868-0904-7775
        Cid - 8005-4180-0644 (Cid)
        Culpa the Moth Mage - 1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
        Max - 7751-1822-1127 ($59.99+tax)
        OrganizationXV - 1748-1087-7207 (Feral Wood)
        Syd - 7387-5989-2959 (Candy)

        These are the only FCs that were posted. I've got Sheko, Rython, Chara, and Gawayn on my friend's list as well, but they never publicly posted it. If you guys want to participate in the tournament (which will likely be at the end of February) you should go ahead and post your FC here for everyone else. Also as a note, Souls quit the site. But I included him just in case he puts on his big boy pants and comes back.

        Adding this list to the first post and will try to keep it updated.
        I'll have mine up at lunch time

        Comment


          Originally posted by Cid View Post
          Also as a note, Souls quit the site. But I included him just in case he puts on his big boy pants and comes back.
          i just assumed he was still banned tbh

          Comment


            Originally posted by Snap View Post

            i just assumed he was still banned tbh
            No. He came to the discord whining after Phobetor banned him and got pissy when I told him to fuck off.

            Comment


            • Snap
              Snap commented
              Editing a comment
              lol

            FC: 1358-8019-8114
            Originally posted by Snap
            "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

            Comment


            • Cid
              Cid commented
              Editing a comment
              Added you to the front.

            Here is my friend code, my friends: 1654-9278-8886

            Comment


            • Cid
              Cid commented
              Editing a comment
              Added to the front page.

            I think Nintendo just released Piranha Plant. I'm updating my Switch and the Smash software to check for sure.

            -edit-

            Yep. He's here.
            Last edited by Cid; January 29th, 2019, 08:23 PM.

            Comment


              Plant really was a great addition

              Comment


                Originally posted by Max View Post
                Plant really was a great addition
                I like him alright

                Comment


                  Released him 2 weeks early to try to get people playing Smash instead of KH did they? Well it ain't happening.
                  Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

                  Comment


                    Piranha Plant is really fun to play, surprisingly.

                    But he doesn't seem very good overall, I must admit.

                    Comment


                      This plant is mah nigga
                      Originally posted by Snap
                      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Rython View Post
                        Piranha Plant is really fun to play, surprisingly.

                        But he doesn't seem very good overall, I must admit.
                        My friend is around 450,000 GSP on his main and has 2.5 million on plant lol

                        Comment


                          Rython join our discord mate. lol

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Chara View Post

                            I'll have mine up at lunch time
                            When's lunch time?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                              When's lunch time?
                              Uh now, duh

                              1333-7406-1816

                              👌👌👌

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Chara View Post

                                Uh now, duh

                                1333-7406-1816

                                👌👌👌
                                Added you to the front post.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                  Added you to the front post.
                                  Yey uwu

                                  Comment

                                  Working...
                                  X