Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Snap View Post

    Male Corrin is one of the worst things I think I've ever seen

    Female Corrin and Male Robin are the ideal versions of each
    I mean Male Corrin has all the features of a female and just happens to have a man's voice. So yeah.
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

    Comment


      Originally posted by Snap View Post
      Male Corrin is one of the worst things I think I've ever seen

      Female Corrin and Male Robin are the ideal versions of each
      Just wait until we get 2 more Fire Emblem characters in the fighter pass. Guarantee it.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

      Comment


        Imagine FFXIV Warrior of Light that operates like Pokemon Trainer.

        But the down special is class switching.

        Like Warrior, Black Mage and Dragoon.

        So you get heavy class, ranged class, speedy class.
        Originally posted by Snap
        "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

        Comment


          I wonder how a Monster Hunter would work as a character. Like would they have a bunch of different weapons sprinkled into the moveset or just focus on a single weapon (most likely the greatsword) while using things like barrel bombs and poison throwing knives.
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Snap View Post

            Male Corrin is one of the worst things I think I've ever seen

            Female Corrin and Male Robin are the ideal versions of each
            This is true both in Smash and in their actual games.

            Comment


              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              This is true both in Smash and in their actual games.
              When we gonna fight bruh?
              Originally posted by Snap
              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

              Comment


                The computers are strong as hell. Legitimately getting my ass drilled by them.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                  The computers are strong as hell. Legitimately getting my ass drilled by them.
                  bad
                  Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

                  Comment



                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Sheko View Post

                      When we gonna fight bruh?
                      I'll be on in a minute if you're ready for me to crush you the same way Marcus did in For Honor

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post

                        bad
                        I do admit I was never good, but still sucks to get my ass kicked so bad by a bot.

                        it's not even that they are aimbots or whatever. They play like people.
                        Last edited by Zemoco; January 27th, 2019, 09:19 PM.

                        Comment


                          Is anyone down for a game, my friends?

                          I'm going to turn in for the night in 2 hours or so, and I was in the mood to play a few rounds if anyone would like.

                          Comment


                            Anyone wanna get smashed by Ganon tonight? The Gunboat Diplomat can tell y'all what you're in for..
                            Last edited by D'Arby; January 28th, 2019, 01:53 PM.
                            Signature

                            Comment


                              WHO WANTS TO GET SMASHED RIGHT MEOW?!
                              Originally posted by Snap
                              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                              Comment


                                Half the posts in this thread are people looking for a challenger and not getting replies lol I want to see someone get SMASHED
                                Last edited by Louay; January 28th, 2019, 02:49 PM.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                  Half the posts in this thread are people looking for a challenger and not getting replies lol I want to see someone get SMASHED
                                  fite me
                                  Originally posted by Snap
                                  "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                    Half the posts in this thread are people looking for a challenger and not getting replies lol I want to see someone get SMASHED
                                    We should talk about Geno.
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                                    Comment


                                      D'Arby 's ganon is very good. Fitting character for the dude who bullied skinny nerds in high school. Good times

                                      Comment


                                        If any of you dudes posting here haven't put up your FCs yet, be sure to do it. I plan to organize a tournament fairly soon.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                          If any of you dudes posting here haven't put up your FCs yet, be sure to do it. I plan to organize a tournament fairly soon.
                                          We should get a post on the OP with all the friend codes btw. I don't know most of these FCs and I can only assume that "$59.99+tax" is Sheko

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X