X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snap View Post

Male Corrin is one of the worst things I think I've ever seen

Female Corrin and Male Robin are the ideal versions of each
    I mean Male Corrin has all the features of a female and just happens to have a man's voice. So yeah.
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Just wait until we get 2 more Fire Emblem characters in the fighter pass. Guarantee it.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Imagine FFXIV Warrior of Light that operates like Pokemon Trainer.

But the down special is class switching.

Like Warrior, Black Mage and Dragoon.

So you get heavy class, ranged class, speedy class.

Comment

I wonder how a Monster Hunter would work as a character. Like would they have a bunch of different weapons sprinkled into the moveset or just focus on a single weapon (most likely the greatsword) while using things like barrel bombs and poison throwing knives.
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

This is true both in Smash and in their actual games.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              This is true both in Smash and in their actual games.
              When we gonna fight bruh?

Comment

The computers are strong as hell. Legitimately getting my ass drilled by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                  The computers are strong as hell. Legitimately getting my ass drilled by them.
                  bad
                  Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

When we gonna fight bruh?
                      I'll be on in a minute if you're ready for me to crush you the same way Marcus did in For Honor

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post

bad
                        I do admit I was never good, but still sucks to get my ass kicked so bad by a bot.

it's not even that they are aimbots or whatever. They play like people.
                        Last edited by Zemoco; January 27th, 2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Is anyone down for a game, my friends?

I'm going to turn in for the night in 2 hours or so, and I was in the mood to play a few rounds if anyone would like.

Comment

Anyone wanna get smashed by Ganon tonight? The Gunboat Diplomat can tell y'all what you're in for..
                            Last edited by D'Arby; January 28th, 2019, 01:53 PM.
                            Signature

Comment

WHO WANTS TO GET SMASHED RIGHT MEOW?!

Comment

Half the posts in this thread are people looking for a challenger and not getting replies lol I want to see someone get SMASHED
                                Last edited by Louay; January 28th, 2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                  Half the posts in this thread are people looking for a challenger and not getting replies lol I want to see someone get SMASHED
                                  fite me

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                    We should talk about Geno.

Comment

D'Arby 's ganon is very good. Fitting character for the dude who bullied skinny nerds in high school. Good times

Comment

If any of you dudes posting here haven't put up your FCs yet, be sure to do it. I plan to organize a tournament fairly soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                          If any of you dudes posting here haven't put up your FCs yet, be sure to do it. I plan to organize a tournament fairly soon.
                                          We should get a post on the OP with all the friend codes btw. I don't know most of these FCs and I can only assume that "$59.99+tax" is Sheko

Comment

Working...
                                          X