• Show
Clear All

SW-1748-1087-7207

That's me!

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      Who's down to smash?

Turns out I'm terrible at the game but I just wanna have fun
      I'll add you in a second. Give me about 15 minutes and I'm down.

Comment

• Cid
        Cid commented
        Editing a comment
        OrganizationXV had some trouble with my monitor. Getting on now. Hit up the Discord if you want to chat during it. It's faster than posting in the topic.

• OrganizationXV
        OrganizationXV commented
        Editing a comment
        My setup is so shitty that I can't have the switch and my PC on at the same time lol

• Cid
        Cid commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang, that's some shit. lmao

I warned ya dude. I suck lol.

So what's up with the Nintendo online app? Does anyone use that, or do they just use discord?

Comment

So what's up with the Nintendo online app?
        lol

Comment

I warned ya dude. I suck lol.

So what's up with the Nintendo online app? Does anyone use that, or do they just use discord?
          Nah, you don't suck... You put up a better fight than Chara did.

Sheko seems to be the guy to beat, though. He destroyed me in all but one match we played. Haven't played Max, Syd, and Rython yet, but I hear Rython is really good too.

We haven't really done either, as far as voice chat is concerned. lol.

I did actually buy a headset just for it, though. Mine won't work with the online app, however. It's a USB headset. Ori said he generally just uses Discord for chatting, so that's what I went with. There's probably a converter I can get to use with the app?

Comment

• OrganizationXV
            OrganizationXV commented
            Editing a comment
            I played against Rython just messing around and I was lucky to get a kill in lol.

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Sheko seems to be the guy to beat, though. He destroyed me in all but one match we played. Haven't played Max, Syd, and Rython yet, but I hear Rython is really good too.

We haven't really done either, as far as voice chat is concerned. lol.

I did actually buy a headset just for it, though. Mine won't work with the online app, however. It's a USB headset. Ori said he generally just uses Discord for chatting, so that's what I went with. There's probably a converter I can get to use with the app?
          I feel like this is the first time actually playing against anyone other than my little group of friends, and I'm getting crushed in general.

I need to stick to a main, dude...

Discord is probably the way to go then. You can just get that on mobile, yeah?

Comment

I feel like this is the first time actually playing against anyone other than my little group of friends, and I'm getting crushed in general.

I need to stick to a main, dude...

Discord is probably the way to go then. You can just get that on mobile, yeah?
            That's basically how it is for me as well. I don't play random online matches, so basically all my experience outside the one LAN tourney I did a few years ago has been against Tyler_D and Chaos Theory. Playing Sheko came as a bit of a shock to me because of how poorly I did. Especially since I've generally wrecked everyone else I'd played up until that point.

And yeah, you can get Discord on mobile. You can even do voice chat through it. Though I had some trouble with it the one time I tried. (was many years ago, though.)

Comment

Who's down to smash?

Turns out I'm terrible at the game but I just wanna have fun
              Added ya
              Originally posted by Snap
              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Shek and I were pretty equal when we fought

Comment

Just you wait, I'll mop the floor with you yet >:3

I just wasn't at my final form...

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Just you wait, I'll mop the floor with you yet >:3

I just wasn't at my final form...
                    Neither was I!

Comment

Neither was I!

Comment

That's basically how it is for me as well. I don't play random online matches, so basically all my experience outside the one LAN tourney I did a few years ago has been against Tyler_D and Chaos Theory. Playing Sheko came as a bit of a shock to me because of how poorly I did. Especially since I've generally wrecked everyone else I'd played up until that point.

And yeah, you can get Discord on mobile. You can even do voice chat through it. Though I had some trouble with it the one time I tried. (was many years ago, though.)
                        I still hold the record for annoying you over making it back to the stage.

Comment

I was playing some quick play for a while and I think I might try to main Corrin... Because I already mained all the other FE characters, I might as well stay close to home I guess.

I love the range on him though. He doesn't have Ike's killing power, but oh well. I can actually land hits with him

Comment

Why the fuck does everyone think the next DLC character is some guy from the Dragon Quest games?

I was playing some quick play for a while and I think I might try to main Corrin... Because I already mained all the other FE characters, I might as well stay close to home I guess.

I love the range on him though. He doesn't have Ike's killing power, but oh well. I can actually land hits with him
                            Damn it must be hard juggling like 20 different characters.
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                            Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                              Editing a comment
                              Right?

The codenames are all that leaked, so what everyone is going off of is:

fighter_kind_jack
                              fighter_kind_brave

They are assuming DQ is the Brave one....
                              Bravely Default would be another possibility... Or literally any game with a hero that is brave.... like, seriously...

I'm just hoping that Jack is Jack Black. I'd buy the fighter pack even if I didn't care for any other DLC characters. xD

I guess their weight values might have been leaked, too?
                              So if Pichu is 62, and Bowswer is about 135, then "Brave" is supposedly valued at 101 weight.
                              Don't know how that leads to DQ, but that's what people are going on...
                              Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; January 25th, 2019, 04:19 PM.

• Pocket Rocket
                              Pocket Rocket commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "Jack" is actually Joker's codename.

"Brave's" stats/attributes have actually been found. Apparently it has the same height value as Ness, has a slight skid when it turns while running, medium-ish run speed, is kind of floaty, no rapid jap, only 2 jumps like most other characters, can't wall jump, can't stick to walls, can't crawl, weight value is around Mega Man's (I think), no tether grab, and it's not made out of metal.

>him
                            Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post

>him
                              Playing female corrin is for dudes with hormone imbalance.

Almost as bad as playing using Skinny Ike
                              Last edited by Max; January 25th, 2019, 03:48 PM.

Comment

There are some characters that literally only a waifufag would play as and female Corrin is just one of those characters.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                                Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                                  Shek and I were pretty equal when we fought
                                  That Young Link vs Toon Link was bitchin.
                                  Originally posted by Snap
                                  "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                    There are some characters that literally only a waifufag would play as and female Corrin is just one of those characters.
                                    Male Corrin is one of the worst things I think I've ever seen

Female Corrin and Male Robin are the ideal versions of each

Comment

Working...
                                    X