Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
    Man I hate down air attacks that just send the character plummeting straight down.
    Got spiked by some noob?

Comment

I'm talking about down airs like Sonic's, Toon Link's, Greninja's, etc.

Did you guys think I was talking about something else?

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
      Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

I assumed you got wrecked and got mad.

Comment

Nah I can't be mad with my down airs that can actually be used off stage but thanks haha.
          I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
          Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

sounded like you were talking about spikes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

sounded like you were talking about spikes lol
              Oh nah I love those lmao

Comment

Nah I can't be mad with my down airs that can actually be used off stage but thanks haha.
                ahah
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

I use Link's down air off stage just fine. You gotta git gud

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I use Link's down air off stage just fine. You gotta git gud
                    His down air doesn't send him shooting straight down though.

Also quit playing Soy Link and pick up Young Link ffs

Comment

Who should they put in Smash put of these two characters?

Goku?

Or

SHREK!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

His down air doesn't send him shooting straight down though.

Also quit playing Soy Link and pick up Young Link ffs
                        I like the new Link. So make me faggot. >:[

Comment

• Cid
                          Cid commented
                          Editing a comment
                          PR Why you gotta be like that, brah?

• Pocket Rocket
                          Pocket Rocket commented
                          Editing a comment
                          uh oh lightning is coming better bust out your boko club

• Cid
                          Cid commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'll bust something out alright, all over ur face >:[

Don’t have the game (or the Switch) yet, but I’ve been playing it at a friend’s. Been maining Simon and Wii Fit Trainer. Hope I can unlock Richter soon.

Comment

Well... Thanks to Gawayn, I recognize most of these obscure-ass Fire Emblem characters. smh

Wouldn't even know who Tiki was if it weren't for him.

Comment

Well... Thanks to Gawayn, I recognize most of these obscure-ass Fire Emblem characters. smh

that's your own damn fault. Tiki's best girl.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

that's your own damn fault. Tiki's best girl.
                              Well, I think I killed her. So...

Comment

Tiki is best girl, you uncultured swine.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

Tiki is best girl, you uncultured swine.
                                  Tiki died by my sword. Or at least her pet dragon did. Or her? I don't know, these FE people are weird.

Comment

Tiki died by my sword. Or at least her pet dragon did. Or her? I don't know, these FE people are weird.
                                    A sword may be able to cull a mortal shell, but never the goddess herself.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

tfw the fighters pass will have like 2 new fire emblem characters in it guaranteed

Comment

Should be set up with my gamecube controller by this weekend. Entering my first tournament this weekend, too. Got a lot of practicing to do before Sunday evening when my first match is xD
                                        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
                                        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                        X