No announcement yet.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're obviously gonna do a Smash tournament, right boys?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      We're obviously gonna do a Smash tournament, right boys?
      but of course.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

but of course.
        Just as soon as someone gets that Switch ~

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Just as soon as someone gets that Switch ~
          dude, I'm working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

dude, I'm working on it.
            Aye, I know. I'm just messing around.

Comment

I worked so many extra dog sitting jobs in October to make sure I had enough money for my Switch and Smash Bros lol
              I'm totally down for a tourney. We can stream that shit, too, so that others can watch :b
              Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
              Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
              PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Lemme know when they announce Goku

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                  Editing a comment
                  No, but I did just unlock the Dan Hibiki spirit.

Originally posted by dan View Post
                Go choke on cactus cock.

Comment

SW-4868-0904-7775

If anyone wants to play hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                    Don't you mean Saitama?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

Don't you mean Saitama?
                      No he means Naruto

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

No he means Naruto
                        No he means Dan Hibiki

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post

No he means Dan Hibiki
                          Not that Dan Kuso feggit?

Comment

I'm debating whether or not it's worth getting the Switch again for this, cause a lot of people I know either already have it or are thinking about getting it. I'm leaning towards not, because I don't know how often I'll find myself playing it with or without others, but it's a ponderable subject. I originally got it for Odyssey and BOTW, but I got bored of both, however Smash looks fun and I'm really looking forward to Prime 4 despite how far away it is, so I dunno. I'll have to see what else comes out to make it worth the re-investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
                              I'm debating whether or not it's worth getting the Switch again for this, cause a lot of people I know either already have it or are thinking about getting it. I'm leaning towards not, because I don't know how often I'll find myself playing it with or without others, but it's a ponderable subject. I originally got it for Odyssey and BOTW, but I got bored of both, however Smash looks fun and I'm really looking forward to Prime 4 despite how far away it is, so I dunno. I'll have to see what else comes out to make it worth the re-investment.
                              Might as well wait for a price drop on both the console and the game, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
                                Give it a few months. We'll get release dates for several upcoming comes, including Metroid Prime 4 and the next main Pokemon games before March.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                                  OrganizationXV commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I wonder how many comes Metroid Prime 4 will bring us

• Cid
                                  Cid commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Many, many comes. I mean, I already do just thinking about it and I've only seen the logo.

• Thar
                                  Thar commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  there's just something so arousing about logos, I don't know what it is

Man I hate down air attacks that just send the character plummeting straight down.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                                Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

I'm loving K. Rool. Might main him, at least in this tournament I'm going to play in next month. lol
                                  Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
                                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                    Man I hate down air attacks that just send the character plummeting straight down.
                                    This is the faggiest opinion I think I've ever seen regarding anything

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                      Yeah I'm more of a forward aerial guy myself

Comment

Working...
                                      X