Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

They have long since jumped classes, bud. They are dating princesses and live in castles... >.>
    But according to Nintendo, Mario still works as a plumber. We all know Peach and Daisy just use the Mario Bros for their Bowser-thrashing skills and don't care about them otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

But according to Nintendo, Mario still works as a plumber. We all know Peach and Daisy just use the Mario Bros for their Bowser-thrashing skills and don't care about them otherwise.
      lol You're gonna trust Nintendo's word? They are always making up new bullshit.
      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Really not sure what to think about the new way Mega Man's Leaf Shield works now. Yeah it starts up quicker than it did in Smash 4 but now all you can do is hold it for a bit.
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
        Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

lol You're gonna trust Nintendo's word? They are always making up new bullshit.
          But... Why would Papa Miyamoto lie to me?

Comment

Please Understand.
            Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Please Understand.

RIP Iwata-san

Comment

They have long since jumped classes, bud. They are dating princesses and live in castles... >.>
                Bourgeois Scum

Comment

there's all kinds of funny business going on behind the scenes tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

And that was the moment when Riddely was kicked out of Smash! XD

Comment

awkward zombie is a great webcomic artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Needs to be a part 2 where she agrees to let him in... But then his reveal trailer happens where he kills Mario and Megaman and Samus is just like "I TOLD you!"

Comment

Needs to be a part 2 where she agrees to let him in... But then his reveal trailer happens where he kills Mario and Megaman and Samus is just like "I TOLD you!"
                          But then Riddely rips his costume off.

It was DIO all along!!!!!!!

Comment

the online is absolute DOGSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

But then Riddely rips his costume off.

It was DIO all along!!!!!!!
                              I have a strong dislike for you right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                                the online is absolute DOGSHIT

Comment

Game is overrated

Comment

Enjoying Ultimate so far. World of Light is more tedious than anything though. This game would have been perfect with one more Subspace Emissary style adventure mode.

Played some verses matches just to get a feel for the game and got Ness almost immediately, so that was good. It took me FOREVER to get all the way to Magicant to get him for World of Light though. Things are going smoother now that we're back together. I just wish they'd have left his U-Air alone.

Comment

I'm having a good time with World of Light so far. It can be a bit tedious, but the challenge is mostly fun to me. Glad I unlocked Sheik early on, though. There's no way I could handle some of those challenges without a character I'm genuinely good with. Also finally unlocked Link, who has been my main since Melee. So now I'm wrecking shit. Taking down spirits with type advantage over me and two or three times the battle power of my team with relative ease. Like a fucking boss.

Comment

God DAMN I want a Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                          God DAMN I want a Switch.
                                          Not want.

Need!

Same as me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X