X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    started a topic Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn

Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn

Anyone else playing? The game is fucking ridiculous. Seems like he didn't spare on humor, wokeness, or his sponsors.

A demon has come to earth to take over the world. His goal is to dumb down the population by sending in his demon spies as celebrities.
    Shaq, raised in Hunglow, China by a man named Ye-Ye, is the only hope this world has against the demon.

When your health is low, just grab some Icy Hot. Don't forget to use the Gold Bond.
    The game is ridiculous as fuck.

You can check my stream of the first 2 (of 6) stages. I think I'll do 3 streams of 2 stages.

I tried streaming directly through YouTube this time, and didn't really care for it. The title and description were a pain in the ass to play with, and my audio settings seem a little wonky compared to when I stream via twitch.
    Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; June 8th, 2018, 04:14 PM.

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    Finished the game. Final part is on my YouTube. What a crazy game. It's not over yet, though. The DLC was teased, and Kanye is the true villain of the story.

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    commented on 's reply
    https://ispot.tv/a/wAZz

• Nerise
    commented on 's reply
    >.>

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied
    giphy.gif

Leave a comment:

• Nerise
    replied
    FOH

Leave a comment:

• Culpa the Moth Mage
    replied

Pretty short game. But damn is this crazy. Chapter 4 was like "WTF is going on" and the boss was a giant flying demon ass that shot flaming shit at you.
    And the guy he got a ride to Bel-Air from was a little... random.

Loving the game, though.

If you don't plan on playing the game, I definitely suggest watching.
    I played through on Normal and have yet to die (had the game freeze on me while at the 3rd stage's boss, but that was easily fixed by starting her over).

There is no leveling system, so it's not even a difficult or challenging Beat-em-up game like Scott Pilgrim or Saban's Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (not difficult, but a nice challenge if you don't level up).

The upgrades are pretty fun.
    I'm more interested in the DLC coming later this month, though, where you play as Barack Obama and fight against an evil Kanye West.
    Barack Fu!

I have one more stream of it coming. Part 3 will likely be later tonight or early tomorrow.
    I have some other streaming to do (Steep's new season starts today, and Overwatch has a 2x XP weekend).
    Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; June 8th, 2018, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X