This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

It's portable function makes it that much useful. Especially since it carries the mainstream sports games. Pretty useful when you go long bouts out of the house.

That sounds about right. I remember getting skyrim on the 360. You forget that fact because they have remade it several times since then. Blame it on people keep buying it. They are almost as bad as Rockstar with gta v.
    They are worse imo at least Rockstar has other good franchises, Fallout is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
      I'd love new KH3 and Smash Bros 5 trailers
      From my understanding, both games are close to finished. I think we're going to get release dates for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
        E3 really is one of the worst events of all time, and if you are hyped for it, you're a humongous faggot.
        what did the mean people do there

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

They are worse imo at least Rockstar has other good franchises, Fallout is trash.
          Nah I fuck with fallout. It's just too long. Just like skyrim I just stopped playing fallout 4. Fallout is just a sci-fi elder scrolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
            E3 really is one of the worst events of all time, and if you are hyped for it, you're a humongous faggot.
            Go away, man meat choker.

Comment

Consider harakiri.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                Nah I fuck with fallout. It's just too long. Just like skyrim I just stopped playing fallout 4. Fallout is just a sci-fi elder scrolls.
                Fallout is ES with worse writing, worse lore and (somehow) worse combat. Shit is just dull.

Comment

What I want to see:

Elder Scrolls 6

Dragon's Dogma 2

The Resident Evil 2 Remake

New Devil May Cry

Also be nice to see that new Metroid Prime game

Comment

Wake me when SSX for the PS4 is announced.
                    Steep was a nice alternative from Ubisoft (Fuck, I'm still playing it on and off when their World Tour is going on), but I'm ready for some actual SSX.
                    Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                    Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

I'm expecting From to show more Shadows Die Twice.
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

I am excited to see Sony showing off more Spider-Man, Ghost of Tsushima, and Death Stranding.
                        I wasn't a big enough fan of The Last of Us to be pumped for the sequel. The concepts and everything were wonderful for TLU, but I feel the execution of those concepts was a bit of a miss.
                        Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Go away, man meat choker.
                          sorry, not a manchild SOYBOY who gets hyped for trailers for a game that comes out in the next 7 years
                          Originally posted by Oneiros
                          In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Looks like cyberpunk 2077 is being revealed this e3 and slated to be released 2019. Everything else will be a stepping stone now

Comment

I better see a trailer for Halo 6, Gears of War 5, that new game FromSoft is developing, and a release date for KH3 at E3 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                                I better see a trailer for Halo 6, Gears of War 5, that new game FromSoft is developing, and a release date for KH3 at E3 this year.
                                Lol M$ is going to give you a trailer for Crackdown 3 and you will be happy about it.

Comment

Lol M$ is going to give you a trailer for Crackdown 3 and you will be happy about it.
                                  Lol sounds like something Microsoft would do since they stopped giving a fuck about their fans a long time ago.

Comment

Release date is coming "at the beginning of next month" so their E3 conference on the 11th is the latest I see that happening.
                                    Also, there will be a playable demo of KH3 at least on the E3 con floor. Not sure if it's going to be public release or not.
                                    Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                      What I want to see:

Elder Scrolls 6

Dragon's Dogma 2

The Resident Evil 2 Remake

New Devil May Cry

Also be nice to see that new Metroid Prime game
                                      An actual demo or another trailer for the game Atomic Heart would be nice as well.

Also would be great to see a date for FF7 Remake and a new trailer for Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
                                      Last edited by S3rp3nt3; May 27th, 2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

Release date is coming "at the beginning of next month" so their E3 conference on the 11th is the latest I see that happening.
                                        Also, there will be a playable demo of KH3 at least on the E3 con floor. Not sure if it's going to be public release or not.
                                        Wait what? Where did you get that from? I never saw that. If that's the case, then I'm even more hyped knowing its coming out soon.

Comment

Wait what? Where did you get that from? I never saw that. If that's the case, then I'm even more hyped knowing its coming out soon.
                                          Last year they said that no matter what, it was releasing in 2018. Which was a very scary thought, if it wasn't completed.
                                          Then a couple weeks ago when they had their last little event (I believe it was as the embargo on KH3 was up) they released a new trailer with some Wreck it Ralph stuff in it, as well as some Herc and Toy Story stuff, and said that they are close to finalizing the release date and were going to announce it at the beginning of June.

Then last night an article popped up about the playable demo being on the floor of E3.

http://thekingdominsider.com/kingdom...-release-date/

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...ww.google.com/

^^ LOL @ Forbes talking about KH3.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/...re-enixs-booth

That should be all the information.
                                          Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X