>Not DeS

:/

Still cool, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukulele View Post
      >Not DeS

:/

Still cool, though.
      I've been wanting a DeS remaster for PS4 for a long time now lol.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Dedicated servers, password matchmaking, and up to 6 players. I was expecting DeS after they announced they were shutting down the servers but this is also good news.

Comment

So what is this game? Is it a do-over of the first game or the next sequel?

Comment

They're remastering DS1? Sweet. I never got to play it. Plus now I can finally use the Giant Dad build instead of trying to imitate it in DS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
              They're remastering DS1? Sweet. I never got to play it. Plus now I can finally use the Giant Dad build instead of trying to imitate it in DS3.
              Well hang on a minute they might make poise not work.

Just like in DS3.
              Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                Well hang on a minute they might make poise not work.

Just like in DS3.
                Fuck. Well I still can always just send people flying with my Chaos Zweihander+10 except this time, I'll finally have the giant set.

Comment

Fuck. Well I still can always just send people flying with my Chaos Zweihander+10 except this time, I'll finally have the giant set.
                  Yeah, all memes aside the giant set always did look pretty nice.

Speaking of armor I wonder if this remaster will have cloth physics lol.
                  Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Yeah, all memes aside the giant set always did look pretty nice.

Speaking of armor I wonder if this remaster will have cloth physics lol.
                    I wonder how it'll look remastered. I've wanted to wear the set when I saw it for the first time, but unfortunately, Miyazaki didn't put it in DS3.

Lol maybe. What I'm looking forward to is fighting against Ornstein and Smough. And seeing Gwynevere in all her glory.
                    Last edited by Darkseeker1379; January 12th, 2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I wonder how it'll look remastered. I've wanted to where the set when I saw it for the first time, but unfortunately, Miyazaki didn't put it in DS3.

Lol maybe. What I'm looking forward to is fighting against Ornstein and Smough. And seeing Gwynevere in all her glory.
                      I was always disappointed that the Wander set didn't come back in 3 after being in the first 2 games.

That coat with the thief hood was my main armor during my playthrough of DS2 lol.
                      Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

I wonder how it'll look remastered. I've wanted to where the set when I saw it for the first time, but unfortunately, Miyazaki didn't put it in DS3.

Ornstein and Smough is the big reason I'm not gonna get the remake lol.

Well, also I just finished playing it a few months ago and I still need to finish every other Souls game, I guess.
                        (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

I was always disappointed that the Wander set didn't come back in 3 after being in the first 2 games.

That coat with the thief hood was my main armor during my playthrough of DS2 lol.
                          That set does look pretty damn dope.

Comment

Damn you know it's surreal that this game is getting a remake and it doesn't feel that long ago since it came out, but it's actually almost 7 years old....

Anyway I hope PC gets it for free or at least a discount.

Comment

Ignoring the amiibo faggotry here, does anyone see what was "remastered" in this? Because I don't lol.
                              Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

as far as I was aware it was just a Switch port, I don't like the fact that you need to buy an amiibo to perform a gesture that was in the base game

Comment

At least the amiibo isn't holding exclusive content hostage for a change.
                                  Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

• Raiden Blackthorn
                                    Raiden Blackthorn commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    they could at least add a new gesture

Looking forward to this simply because DS3's multiplayer was such a letdown.

Comment

cant wait to twink all of the new take5 nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Falsey View Post
                                      Looking forward to this simply because DS3's multiplayer was such a letdown.
                                      What you didn't like invading all those gank squads?
                                      Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X