X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Rocket
    started a topic Monster Hunter World Discussion

Monster Hunter World Discussion

Anyone else trying it out? So far I've played with the hammer and bow and they're both really fun. The bow can dish out a surprising amount of damage lol.

• Pocket Rocket
    replied
    Originally posted by Issa View Post

Don't understand why they're so intent on giving us these stupid ass fish monsters. Jyuratodus and Lavasioth can both go die.

Can't wait to see the Oroshi and Normal Kirin fusion weapons. I need those Thunder/ice dual blades. Alatreon was always underwhelming to me. Good ass weapons, but a lack luster hunt.

Crossing my fingers for fatalis down the line. Hell any fatalis.

You got any Luna wea
    Yeah I can't stand Lavasioth. It's like fighting a shitty version of Agnaktor.

I'm looking forward to having more ice weapons. Not a lot of weapons to choose from right now when it comes to ice or water damage now that I think about it.

All I got from Lunastra right now is the Luna/Xeno hammer. It's got white sharpness and the razor sharp skill built into it and I even put a health regen augment on it to give it the main draw of the Luna/Nerg fusion. Though tbh I kind of would have just preferred Luna having unique looking weapons which this game is lacking. I feel like they did this to give you more weapons to grind for to pad out the wait for the next monster kind of like what they did with Kulve. Although with Kulve it was worse since there was layer after layer of RNG involved with that lol.

Leave a comment:

• Issa
    replied
    Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
    Ok so now that I got some investigations against Lunastra where shes actually by herself, shes not too bad to deal with. She'll still wreck your ass if you play sloppy though lol.

Also holy shit the monsters in this game roar way too much sometimes. Was hunting Lunastra with a group and Nergigante shows up and I shit you not the spikey fucker was roaring every 10 seconds. He just wouldn't shut the fuck up. We knocked on that big crystal down on Lunastra's head and we were about to start doing some big dick damage so of course Nerg decides to roar another 50 fucking times.

All I know is that we're getting Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon next.

They scrapped him in favor of Jyuratodus and I'm not even joking.
    Don't understand why they're so intent on giving us these stupid ass fish monsters. Jyuratodus and Lavasioth can both go die.

Can't wait to see the Oroshi and Normal Kirin fusion weapons. I need those Thunder/ice dual blades. Alatreon was always underwhelming to me. Good ass weapons, but a lack luster hunt.

Crossing my fingers for fatalis down the line. Hell any fatalis.

You got any Luna wea

Leave a comment:

• Mae Borowski
    replied
    I should play this again, been playing other stuff lately so I'll probably be rusty

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Rocket
    replied
    Ok so now that I got some investigations against Lunastra where shes actually by herself, shes not too bad to deal with. She'll still wreck your ass if you play sloppy though lol.

Also holy shit the monsters in this game roar way too much sometimes. Was hunting Lunastra with a group and Nergigante shows up and I shit you not the spikey fucker was roaring every 10 seconds. He just wouldn't shut the fuck up. We knocked that big crystal down on Lunastra's head and we were about to start doing some big dick damage so of course Nerg decides to roar another 50 fucking times.

Since they brought her back they should bring back Tiggy, Narg, and Zinogre.
    All I know is that we're getting Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon next.

Wonder what happened to Lagi.
    They scrapped him in favor of Jyuratodus and I'm not even joking.

Leave a comment:

• Issa
    replied
    Blue Teostra tomorrow.

Nvm she's already out lol and my god is she bullshit to deal with.
    Since they brought her back they should bring back Tiggy, Narg, and Zinogre.

The trio.

Wonder what happened to Lagi.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Rocket
    replied
    Blue Teostra tomorrow.

Nvm she's already out lol and my god is she bullshit to deal with.
    Last edited by Pocket Rocket; May 30th, 2018, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nerise
    replied
    Yeah I got somewhat bored of the game. I dont really need anything but augments. And thats a hassle

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Rocket
    replied
    So this thing is on the way.

Leave a comment:

• Issa
    replied
    Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

I got to HR 50 something and got bored. Still haven't messed with any group content and don't think I will until G rank.
    Yeah man G rank needs to happen.

Last few times, I played were with Nerise and even then we both didn't need shit, but augment mats. Tempered Jho was fun tho.

Leave a comment:

• EnemyOfDaState
    replied
    Fuck, I haven't dedicated to a decent session in a little over a month...
    I got to HR 50 something and got bored. Still haven't messed with any group content and don't think I will until G rank.

Leave a comment:

• Issa
    replied
    Fuck, I haven't dedicated to a decent session in a little over a month...

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Rocket
    replied
    Originally posted by -Person- View Post

Yeah, I havent crafted any rathalos weapons because of that
    Every greatsword user except me in every group hunt I've been in has been using it lol.

Leave a comment:

• -Person-
    replied
    Yeah but I haven't used it really. It's cool and all but I love the Azure Rathalos greatsword the most.

Now if only half the monsters in this game didn't resist fire damage lol.
    Yeah, I havent crafted any rathalos weapons because of that

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Rocket
    replied
    Every time I hunt Kushala with a group of people some retard always, always, flash bombs him before he get's out of his tornado.

Stop doing this. Fucking stop it.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Rocket
    replied

The damage...
    Quiet cathartic really.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Rocket
    commented on 's reply
    It's even better when you have max level guard up on it. Even Nergigante's dive attack is fucking nothing to it.

• EnemyOfDaState
    replied
    Originally posted by Bender Bending Rodriguez View Post

Dude , I literally made him suffer with my pukei lance , only had to use the mega potion once throughout the whole fight , that weapon is a beast.
    It's the only weapon I will use against Kirin.

Leave a comment:

• Bender Bending Rodriguez
    replied
    The lance shits all over pretty much anything he can do as I've recently learned.
    Dude , I literally made him suffer with my pukei lance , only had to use the mega potion once throughout the whole fight , that weapon is a beast.

Leave a comment:

• Issa
    replied
    Been getting into the greatsword now. Such a satisfying weapon to use. Got an armor set for it focusing on critical draw, quick sheath, and focus boost.
    The damage...

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X