Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about fucking time

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

New map, new monsters, G-Rank, new mechanics etc.

Breathe some life into this shit Iceborne. I can only take so many more festivals ...

Comment

not gonna lie i want that silver knight armor lol
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

I need to shake off the dust, redownloading it now.

Comment

Arch Tempered Nergigante dropped today. Haven't fought him yet but I heard he's as tough as Extreme Behemoth and Ancient Leshen. It's been a good minute since I played this so I'll probably be a little rusty at first.

Comment

beat it solo with no carts on my first try I truly am a gaming legend

Comment

AT Nerg has a grip of oneshots, but I feel like everybody's hunted him enough to know exactly what to do at this point.

He's a lot easier to deal with that AT Val and Luna. Up 6-2 on him and this is in multiplayer.

His divebomb is still an unaddressed mess though.

Comment

I never bother hunting AT elder dragons in multiplayer since people just can't stay alive long enough.

Tried over and over to group hunt AT Xeno back when it was new since I thought they'd make AT Xeno a multiplayer centered monster like Kulve or the crossover monsters and triple carts always happened. Then I tried hunting it solo and beat it with a S&S set I made for it lol.
                  Last edited by Pocket Rocket; May 14th, 2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    about fucking time

aye

Comment

Working...
                    X