No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I got somewhat bored of the game. I dont really need anything but augments. And thats a hassle

Comment

Blue Teostra tomorrow.

Nvm she's already out lol and my god is she bullshit to deal with.
      Last edited by Pocket Rocket; May 30th, 2018, 10:50 PM.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        Blue Teostra tomorrow.

Nvm she's already out lol and my god is she bullshit to deal with.
        Since they brought her back they should bring back Tiggy, Narg, and Zinogre.

The trio.

Wonder what happened to Lagi.

Comment

Ok so now that I got some investigations against Lunastra where shes actually by herself, shes not too bad to deal with. She'll still wreck your ass if you play sloppy though lol.

Also holy shit the monsters in this game roar way too much sometimes. Was hunting Lunastra with a group and Nergigante shows up and I shit you not the spikey fucker was roaring every 10 seconds. He just wouldn't shut the fuck up. We knocked that big crystal down on Lunastra's head and we were about to start doing some big dick damage so of course Nerg decides to roar another 50 fucking times.

Originally posted by Issa View Post
          Since they brought her back they should bring back Tiggy, Narg, and Zinogre.
          All I know is that we're getting Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon next.

Wonder what happened to Lagi.
          They scrapped him in favor of Jyuratodus and I'm not even joking.

I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

I should play this again, been playing other stuff lately so I'll probably be rusty

Comment

Ok so now that I got some investigations against Lunastra where shes actually by herself, shes not too bad to deal with. She'll still wreck your ass if you play sloppy though lol.

Also holy shit the monsters in this game roar way too much sometimes. Was hunting Lunastra with a group and Nergigante shows up and I shit you not the spikey fucker was roaring every 10 seconds. He just wouldn't shut the fuck up. We knocked on that big crystal down on Lunastra's head and we were about to start doing some big dick damage so of course Nerg decides to roar another 50 fucking times.

All I know is that we're getting Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon next.

They scrapped him in favor of Jyuratodus and I'm not even joking.
              Don't understand why they're so intent on giving us these stupid ass fish monsters. Jyuratodus and Lavasioth can both go die.

Can't wait to see the Oroshi and Normal Kirin fusion weapons. I need those Thunder/ice dual blades. Alatreon was always underwhelming to me. Good ass weapons, but a lack luster hunt.

Crossing my fingers for fatalis down the line. Hell any fatalis.

You got any Luna wea

Comment

Don't understand why they're so intent on giving us these stupid ass fish monsters. Jyuratodus and Lavasioth can both go die.

Can't wait to see the Oroshi and Normal Kirin fusion weapons. I need those Thunder/ice dual blades. Alatreon was always underwhelming to me. Good ass weapons, but a lack luster hunt.

Crossing my fingers for fatalis down the line. Hell any fatalis.

You got any Luna wea
                Yeah I can't stand Lavasioth. It's like fighting a shitty version of Agnaktor.

I'm looking forward to having more ice weapons. Not a lot of weapons to choose from right now when it comes to ice or water damage now that I think about it.

All I got from Lunastra right now is the Luna/Xeno hammer. It's got white sharpness and the razor sharp skill built into it and I even put a health regen augment on it to give it the main draw of the Luna/Nerg fusion. Though tbh I kind of would have just preferred Luna having unique looking weapons which this game is lacking. I feel like they did this to give you more weapons to grind for to pad out the wait for the next monster kind of like what they did with Kulve. Although with Kulve it was worse since there was layer after layer of RNG involved with that lol.

Comment

I've tried to play this again, its hard to get back into a rhythm.
                  If you know what I mean
                  Issa play with me bruh
                  Last edited by Nerise; October 16th, 2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

So are we going to get Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon before 2019 or what?

Comment

So whats the Meta, are bowguns still trash?

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                        So whats the Meta, are bowguns still trash?
                        A longsword with a short IQ.

Comment

A bit late on this, but the game will finally get the big G-Rank expansion complete with a new snowy map (they hinted at more than just the new snow map too) and more weapons and monsters.

The only flat out confirmed monster is Nargacuga though. Narg was a fun fight back in MH3U though so I'm looking forward to it. Just a shame we have to wait until fall of next year though.

Comment

Issa When we hopping on this?

Comment

A bit late on this, but the game will finally get the big G-Rank expansion complete with a new snowy map (they hinted at more than just the new snow map too) and more weapons and monsters.

The only flat out confirmed monster is Nargacuga though. Narg was a fun fight back in MH3U though so I'm looking forward to it. Just a shame we have to wait until fall of next year though.
                              U play on p4? Lets squad up, although I need to catch up on everything and learn how to use the weapons again

Comment

I only play anymore to get weekly bounties done and whatever new event quests get rolled out. I want to keep the game fresh for when Iceborne gets here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                  Issa When we hopping on this?
                                  We can squad up sometime next week or after we get off Apex.

Comment

Wait is Iceborne out?
                                    Originally posted by Snap
                                    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post
                                      Wait is Iceborne out?
                                      not until this fall sadly

Comment

We can squad up sometime next week or after we get off Apex.
                                        word, eventually

Comment

http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunte...opics/contest/

remember to do your civic duty and vote for that fucking cat hammer

Comment

Working...
                                          X