Official Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I take it you spent the 100 stones from top grossing already? I doubt we'll get another 100 stones before the banners leave, unfortunately. STR Gogeta EZA is coming, but that'll be after the discounts expire.
    Yeah. That’s about what I thought. I’ve only got 3 stones, so I think I’ll just start stockpiling for Global’s 4th Anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

Yeah. That’s about what I thought. I’ve only got 3 stones, so I think I’ll just start stockpiling for Global’s 4th Anniversary.
      Probably not a bad idea. The SSj4 LRs look pretty great. I kind of want to pull for AGL Metal Coora when he releases, but that's mostly because Frieza is one of my favorite anime villains, period. And it's an amazing team for him. But I might skip and save for the anniversaries as well, if not sheerly because of the coins that come with the 4th anni.

Comment

Pulled both Banner cards myself. Gogeta on the initial discount run, Broly took three runs total, but I didn't spend a dime and still have a hundred plus stones savings toward the 4 year banners

Comment

Broke down and pulled on transforming Vegeta. Highlights include two SS3 Bardock and a dupe of STR Frost. So happy I finally pulled Bardock. Despite him getting an overall 30% decrease in ATK on the Resurrected Warriors team, he is still impeccable. I'm somewhat hesitant to seriously run a SS3 team until I get LR SS3 Goku (or, at least, until we get the Xeno SS3s), however.
          Last edited by Ziku; March 19th, 2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X