Official Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle thread

This thread is to discuss all things Dragonball Dokkan.Feel free to post your strategies ,teams, summonings etc. Honestly the game is really addicting. I actually spent money on it.
    Last edited by Vegeta; January 22nd, 2017, 09:00 PM.

i lost my account when my tablet died

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
      i lost my account when my tablet died
      Did you ever screenshot your transfer code?

Comment

• Raiden Blackthorn
        Raiden Blackthorn commented
        Editing a comment
        no, once i found out i needed it to get my account back i checked to see if you could view it from a friends account but you couldnt from what i could see

I play it, though I've been growing pretty tired of it because the summon rates are awful. I saved up close to 300 dragon stones back on the Gogeta banner and did something like 8 multi-summons. Didn't get Gogeta and didn't get anything that good, either. I spent 150 stones on the Super Vegito banner and didn't get a single SSR.

Summon rates are awful.

Comment

What's the gameplay like?

Comment

Collect colored orbs in a rock, paper, scissors type system. It's color coded.

There are other mechanics like link skills on the cards and leader abilities. But it's more or less Physical > Intelligent> Technique > Agility > Strength > Physical.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            I play it, though I've been growing pretty tired of it because the summon rates are awful. I saved up close to 300 dragon stones back on the Gogeta banner and did something like 8 multi-summons. Didn't get Gogeta and didn't get anything that good, either. I spent 150 stones on the Super Vegito banner and didn't get a single SSR.

Summon rates are awful.
            So In other words, typical mobage
            Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

So In other words, typical mobage
              I also play Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, and the summon rates in it seems to be pretty fantastic. Having spent no money and only sporadically playing until the last month or so, I've managed to summon four of the most powerful characters in the game. So it's one of the few exceptions.

Comment

I also play Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, and the summon rates in it seems to be pretty fantastic. Having spent no money and only sporadically playing until the last month or so, I've managed to summon four of the most powerful characters in the game. So it's one of the few exceptions.
                Brace Frontier is also pretty good. Only spent once because I was on a time crunch.
                Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Summon rates are awful.
                  You should just waited. Gogeta is on a lot of banners. Have you seen super sayian rose black on Jpn version. He's a fucking God in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegeta View Post

You should just waited. Gogeta is on a lot of banners. Have you seen super sayian rose black on Jpn version. He's a fucking God in the game.
                    The summon rates don't change on Global. He became easier to pull on Japan, but his rate is still abysmally low in all the global banners.

I've seen a few of the new cards, though. Black looks pretty sick.

Comment

Does this game have new feats universal or above? Not gonna bother if it's downplaying the characters.

Comment

The summon rates don't change on Global. He became easier to pull on Japan, but his rate is still abysmally low in all the global banners.

I've seen a few of the new cards, though. Black looks pretty sick.
                        Well try the new SSR banner since the rates are doubled. And I guess I've just been lucky. On my main account I pulled super vegito twice,gogeta,agl mystic gohan,ssb vegeta,agl gt trunks and other great SSRs. Your best bet is to just buy a account from eBay there really great.

Comment

Well try the new SSR banner since the rates are doubled. And I guess I've just been lucky. On my main account I pulled super vegito twice,gogeta,agl mystic gohan,ssb vegeta,agl gt trunks and other great SSRs. Your best bet is to just buy a account from eBay there really great.
                          Of course. What better way to play a game than to buy an account where someone already played for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Of course. What better way to play a game than to buy an account where someone already played for you?
                            Wrong again there are a lot of cheap accounts with start off characters or lots of stones do to them making the account and logging in everyday for stones. So its basically a fresh account with characters you want.

Comment

Wrong again there are a lot of cheap accounts with start off characters or lots of stones do to them making the account and logging in everyday for stones. So its basically a fresh account with characters you want.
                              It doesn't matter how MUCH they played, the point is that you're paying someone to either do the dirty work for you or to hack the game for you.

You're paying money out of your pocket to not have to go through the main gameplay loop of the game.

Comment

Your best bet is to just buy a account from eBay there really great.
                                Nah, there's no way I'd ever buy an account. lol. That's a total waste of money. You can reroll pretty easily with a computer and an android emulator. It's actually how I got my current account. Back when the game first launched I had a rather lackluster account and got bored of it. So I rerolled on the first Brolly banner until I got Broly on a draw and used that account.

I don't have a bad game, per say. I've got some reasonably powerful characters. I'd just like to have Gogeta and Vegito. lol

Comment

I'd just like to have Gogeta and Vegito. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post

o tru

Comment

Nah, there's no way I'd ever buy an account. lol. That's a total waste of money. You can reroll pretty easily with a computer and an android emulator. It's actually how I got my current account. Back when the game first launched I had a rather lackluster account and got bored of it. So I rerolled on the first Brolly banner until I got Broly on a draw and used that account.

I don't have a bad game, per say. I've got some reasonably powerful characters. I'd just like to have Gogeta and Vegito. lol
                                      imgur.com/a/kH6oo My team is alright I run a pretty solid team along with gogeta sometimes.
                                      Last edited by Vegeta; December 12th, 2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X