• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Fire Emblem Discussion Thread

The place to discuss all your fire emblem needs :p

Yessssssss

Comment

Cool. If only I knew where my FE: A is right now...

Hey, is the DLC for Awakening worth buying in general?
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I guess i will start with my favourite game of the series is Radiant Dawn and my best character on awakening is a 417 rating Nah and that's without rallying or pairing :p

Comment

So have you guys heard the news? S supports in the new Fire Emblem are going to allow for same sex marriage (the games are finally catching up to the fanfiction)

Comment

• Raiden Blackthorn
            Raiden Blackthorn commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I'm glad they finally did that, now, I can pair up and units on the field I want without having to limit myself to gets S rank, and of course the funny dialogue should be great, I imagine that there are no kids or do you lose out by same sex pairings

1 generation too late for some severa x kejelle Lezzie goodness but I'll take it.

Comment

• Raiden Blackthorn
            Editing a comment
            Why not Tharja x Lucina :p

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
          So have you guys heard the news? S supports in the new Fire Emblem are going to allow for same sex marriage (the games are finally catching up to the fanfiction)
          Well, sorta. Its only one choice per side. If you're a guy, you can gay marry Zero on Nohr(Or Third path)

If you're a girl, you can marry not!Tharja on Hoshido(Or third path).

Anyway. Tellius is my favorite set of Fire Emblem games by far. Ike's my personal favorite character in the series.

Comment

I'm hoping that since my favourite character is a manakete , that she has more possibility to appear in later games :p

Comment

So who else is gonna be getting both Birthright and Conquest :p

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

I will! I hope they have a special edition, to be honest. If they do have a special edition, I'm buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
                  They're splitting the next one into two games?
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    They're splitting the next one into two games?

Yeah? This has been known since the announcement.

Its not like Pokemon though. There's a TON of differences between the versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniwhatever View Post

Yeah? This has been known since the announcement.

Its not like Pokemon though. There's a TON of differences between the versions.
                      Oh... I generally try to avoid news from certain games to not spoil anything major.

That's interesting. Is it like Megaman Battle Network in how the allies and bosses will be different but it'll be the same basic story?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        Oh... I generally try to avoid news from certain games to not spoil anything major.

That's interesting. Is it like Megaman Battle Network in how the allies and bosses will be different but it'll be the same basic story?

Not in the slightest. Each version has a completely different story. What I'm about to say isn't spoilers, because the official marketing has said this.

There's 2 sides, Hoshido, and Nohr. One is your birth family(Hoshido), whom you were stolen from as an infant by Nohr. Nohr is the family that raised you. Early on, chapter 6 I believe, you have to choose to side with Hoshido, or Nohr. The stories and gameplay is VERY different. Covering the story would take a while, however, the gameplay, I can cover a bit easier. Hoshido is easier and plays like Awakening. There's grinding. Nohr, plays like older games. You can't infinitely grind and have limited amounts of resources.

If you buy one version, you can get the other as a digital download for a discounted price.

Comment

Will get this. Nowhere near as Hype as P5 and Xeno x tho
                          Signature

Comment

Still waiting for that UK release :(

Comment

May 20- something.
                              Signature

Comment

Guess I'll start using this instead of Souls' shitty thread. soooooo...I married Camilla and got the special S support content for personal quarters. She's lewd :p

Comment

• Raiden Blackthorn
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm honoured :p
                                Once I can finally get the game I'll be able to discuss things here too lol

Also...remember all that talk about Fates not having good tome users. She dies immediately if you let anything with a physical weapon touch her, but promoted Elise with her speed and magic growth hits like a fucking truck.

Comment

Post Castles.
                                I'll post mine when I get home.

Comment

Working...
                                X