No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mm mm radiata stories. Such an amazing game.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Just finished replaying Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

I was trying to get under 4 hours 100%, but it didn't work out.

Comment

Cleaned up some trophies on Psychonauts. Going to have to do a new playthrough if I want to platinum (same with Okami, but that is just NG+). I'll likely do that when I have nothing to play.
        I'm really excited for the new Star Ocean, but all my money is in pre-orders for Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and the Collector's Edition of The Laast Guardian.
        I'm wanting to put money down on Injustice 2, also.

For now, playing some Digimon. Just got to the third chapter. Got a few rookies and 1 or 2 champions. WOrking on my first ultimate.
        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Okay, I'm hooked on this Digimon game.
          I haven't been this sucked into a JRPG in a while. (other than KH or Pokemon).
          Honestly, probably just because it's Digimon, but still. haha
          They did pretty well with this one.

Comment

Popped in Megaman X5 since I barely touched either that one or X6 on the collection.

I don't know why it's so much worse than X4.

Comment

This digimon game is hella kinky.

Comment

Just reached chapter 14 in Digimon. I think there are 20 total.
                Nice long game. Loving it.
                Definitely feels like a console version of Dawn/Dusk for the most part. Main bad guys are the Royal Knights sans Omnimon. Crusadermon is the only one I've really seen, though.

Got 2 megas now, and almost got some more.
                Something like 55 hours into the game.

Comment

Just found out why this stage is kicking my ass in Fire Emblem. everything's either level 19 or a level 1 promoted class. Meanwhile, other than the siblings that start out promoted, I have between level 13 and 17. That's not too terrible a gap, but there's no amount of strategy that I can see that keeps you out of combat with a shit-ton of ninjas.

I dunno how I got past this the last time around. I'm just gonna go buy some goddamn DLC so I can play the game.

Comment

Playing Transformers Devastation

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
                      Playing Transformers Devastation
                      How is that one? I've seen it on sale a few times lately and have been debating.
                      The last Transformers game I played was Fall of Cybertron.

Comment

• Chaos Theory
                        Chaos Theory commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I finally got a platinum trophy, from Bloodborne. My first and likely only platinum trophy

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

How is that one? I've seen it on sale a few times lately and have been debating.
                      The last Transformers game I played was Fall of Cybertron.
                      So far I like it, it's a hack and slash by Platinum games. I haven't got into the bulk of the story as I've only played it about 30 minutes {life sucks} so I don't know if it has a story to the level of High Moon's Cybertron games.

Its a hack and slash with really detailed combo systems that Platinum is known for.

The Sound Track is awesome as hell too

Comment

Congrats on the platinum xD
                        I'm thinking I may platinum this Digimon game. I'm fucking hooked on it xD

From the looks of the game and the feel of the first half, and how slow it was to start.... It seems like it is the base of an abandoned Sega project or something, because I don't see any Sega stamp anywhere on this game's credits or case, yet there is Sega video game stores all over the place, and it almost feels like a Sega game at points.
                        It would explain a lot. Could have been some sort of Detective game that took place in Tokyo. Paint it with some pretty digimon, and put in an upgraded battle system from the DS games, and Viola!
                        I should look into that. lol

Comment

Just about finished with chapter 16 out of 20 on Digimon.
                          Doing some massive grinding and stuff before moving forward. I'm in a grinding/collecting mood with my digimon.
                          So far I'm at 193 out of 249 digimon owned. good thing is I only need to get 200 for the trophy
                          The biggest challenge in this game is going to be getting all 500 different Digimon medals. I'm at something like 175 right now. That'll definitely be the last thing I do.

Got 2 more tournaments to go.
                          I am able to get to the finals on the one I'm at right now, and I've done a ton of grinding since I last attempted, so I should be able to beat that one no problem when I decide to attempt it again.

Comment

Frontier is pretty much the only series of Digimon not repped in this game, but I think they would be some of the most fun to play as...

Just got my second level 99 mega, and working on my 3rd (at level 91 currently). About to move on with the story as soon as I digivolve one or 2 more guys to mega.

Comment

Vain glory

Comment

Frontier is pretty much the only series of Digimon not repped in this game, but I think they would be some of the most fun to play as...
                                I noticed that about Dawn and Dusk, too. Shame, really, but I guess having human digimon is a bit of a game-changer.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I noticed that about Dawn and Dusk, too. Shame, really, but I guess having human digimon is a bit of a game-changer.
                                  Very True, but they could just be the Digital version of them, like the evil guys, sans Duskmon. Frontier needs some representation beyond Seraphimon, Cherubimon/Kerpymon, and Ophanimon.
                                  Even in All Star Rumble on the PS3/360, when they had all the Xros wars/Fusion guys in it (they use a lot of Xros wars lingo and concepts, but its under represented as well).
                                  Though, I did enjoy that Naymon was an NPC on All Star Rumble. Shame that Bokomon wasn't with him, though.

Comment

Very True, but they could just be the Digital version of them, like the evil guys, sans Duskmon. Frontier needs some representation beyond Seraphimon, Cherubimon/Kerpymon, and Ophanimon.
                                    Even in All Star Rumble on the PS3/360, when they had all the Xros wars/Fusion guys in it (they use a lot of Xros wars lingo and concepts, but its under represented as well).
                                    Though, I did enjoy that Naymon was an NPC on All Star Rumble. Shame that Bokomon wasn't with him, though.
                                    Yeah, Frontier gets skipped over a lot. Shame, too, it's my personal favorite.

Comment

I personally love Tamers and Adventure I more than Frontier, but not by much. Frontier gave us Agunimon and some good comic relief, without going too over the top.
                                      The story was damn good, too.
                                      Probably going to wait on Tri until the US release in the Fall. Was honestly thinking about downloading it the day before the US release was announced xD

The story in this game has really picked up.
                                      Still haven't gotten to actually explore the Digital World. Doesn't look like I'll get to, but the cyber space stuff is pretty fun.
                                      I've gotten over 200 digimon and medals now.
                                      Out of the 249 playable digimon, I have something like 204, with a few of the Royal Knights ready to digivolve once I unlock them through post game quests.
                                      I'm on chapter 19 of 20 now.

My team right now is Piedmon, Mastemon, and Ravemon Burst Mode. I also have a Chaosmon on my reserves.
                                      All my other reserve choices I'm waiting to digivolve to, when their stats are right.
                                      I've had to digivolve and dedigivolve and re digivolve and de digivolve again to get some of my guys.
                                      Finally got a Lucimon. Working on getting him to his next form. Hope I don't have to de digivolve again, because I barely got the stats I needed to make him Lucimon when I capped out my tokomon's level...

Comment

On the final chapter. Keep telling myself I'll finish the story, then do my grinding, but I keep getting caught up in grinding. xD
                                        I'm up to 216 Digimon out of the 249 in the game. Started unlocking the royal knights, but have to level up my guys and stuff before I can take on any more of them.

Comment

Working...
                                        X