Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helldivers and Xenoblade.
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

ARK was a let down. lol

Comment

Back to 4U.

Wish I could hop back on my MMOs, but I'm infected with shiternet for the time being.

Comment

Witcher 3 and Splatoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
            Back to 4U.

Wish I could hop back on my MMOs, but I'm infected with shiternet for the time being.
            What MMO's do you play? :o

Comment

Max Payne 3. Man that classic Max Payne music in the intro scene made me want to turn back time by 14 years to the day I played the first game with my dude at the time.

I think the game is kind of buggy though. Not sure why it's a bit laggy when I have over 100 fps
              Last edited by Don Tigris; June 3rd, 2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Finally finished World At War. Now I can tell for a fact that it's shit and my buddy can't just say "Well you haven't experienced the whole journey".
                Originally posted by Wade
                We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Finishing up some stuff in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate that I should have done before 4U came out. Might play some Dark Souls later.
                  「 」

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    Finally finished World At War. Now I can tell for a fact that it's shit and my buddy can't just say "Well you haven't experienced the whole journey".
                    Grats. I don't possess the patience to entirely complete games I dislike.

And as for WaW being "shit," indubitably.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n451511
                    there's a quality to being a giant hunk of muscle mass, tbh.

Comment

Metro Redux 2033 first then Last Light
                      I am the ultimate insanity!! I AM CARNAGE!!

Comment

Almost half finished with lego batman 3.
                        was thinking of starting a new game, but my hand is in too much pain to focus much, so i'll just stick to batman.
                        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 27. Platinums: 89 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Cirno View Post

What MMO's do you play? :o
                          Neverwinter, DFO, TOR, Marvel Heroes and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                            Neverwinter, DFO, TOR, Marvel Heroes and a few others.
                            Neverwinter was enjoyable, good choices.

Comment

I thought about playing Neverwinter but I heard it's P2W in PvP and that it takes a LOT of grinding time for free players with poor looting system. Is that true?

Comment

I digged the original two RPG's. The first was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                  I thought about playing Neverwinter but I heard it's P2W in PvP and that it takes a LOT of grinding time for free players with poor looting system. Is that true?
                                  Slightly true but you can spend only a small amount of $20 and be fully geared to a certain extent, the REALLY high end gear needs to be dungeon dropped.

Comment

Nosgoth, Heroes of the Storm, Witcher III and probably mainly (after I'm done with assignments) The Dark Mod now anyways.

Comment

Meh :/ if I'm gonna spend money on an MMO I might as well just spend it on a P2P one ( WoW or GW2 ) since they're better anyway. I'm planning to play RIFT soon, heard it's the best free MMO currently.

Comment

Witcher 3 and Ultra Street Fighter 4.

Comment

Yea I have heard Rift & Tera are good free MMOs.

Playing project cars atm.
                                          Originally posted by Raniero;n509789
                                          Movie looks like dumb fun and I'm going to enjoy watching it

Unless you're retarded and a faggot, you shouldn't have expected anything more after Super

Comment

Working...
                                          X