What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What platform do you play Diablo on?
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 27. Platinums: 89 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
      What platform do you play Diablo on?
      europe

Comment

Pokemon SoulSilver ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Beholdy View Post

europe
          That's a Continent, not a gaming platform, but okay.
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 27. Platinums: 89 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

haha :-D

uh oh eh

I mean I play d3 on PC.

Comment

Haha, How is it on PC? I play on PS4. Haven't touched online or anything yet, but gave done a ton in it.

Comment

GTAV, there is something so satisfying about jacking someone as a pigeon and riding off in their whip.

Comment

Just played F-Zero X a few moments ago. I really dislike how going too fast can be your downfall at times, lol.
                  For instance: Big Blue, da first one in Jack Cup. For some reason, me and this Big Blue don't get along, because on that track, I seem to always fall off-no, fuck that, FLY off for going too fast, and I only really remember like 2-3 of the dash pads (mainly cause I don't try to remember where all of them), so I mostly rely on boost power. It's a shame I don't have all the cars yet, as I really fancy the ones with B-grade boosts and up (one of them has a B-grip, but I have yet to unlock it, as Expert gives me trouble, I have yet to beat King Cup on standard though...which is a shame, but I'll get to that eventually).

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                    Haha, How is it on PC? I play on PS4. Haven't touched online or anything yet, but gave done a ton in it.
                    The game mechanics are fine and the playing is pretty easy and simple, but the quality of the game was just kinda boring, It was sort of a disapointment after I started playing it.

Comment

Replaying the Blazblue games atm, got the true ending for Calamity Trigger. Currently working on Continuum Shift Extend and waiting patiently for Chronophantasm Extend

Comment

Gunstar heroes for like the thousandth time

Comment

Age of decadence, A Crpg.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Meeseeks View Post
                            Gunstar heroes for like the thousandth time
                            Good days, definitely one of my favourite Genesis games. Getting a Sega CD and Sega 32X as well soon btw, hopefully I can get Shining Force CD and Snatcher for cheap

Comment

Witcher III

Found out I'm getting my ass kicked because I'm using a level 1 silver weapon to fight level 5 beasts...
                              -

Comment

Tales of Maj'eyal.... this game is torture on rogue like settings.

Comment

Almost finished with the story on Lego batman 3, then just got clean up stuff

Comment

Witcher 3, Destiny, Last of Us remastered, and Bravely Default.
                                    Last edited by Ryback; June 1st, 2015, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Reminds me that I still need to get Bravely Default (only picked up a 3DS earlier this year)

Comment

Beat the story of Lego batman 3. Currently at 35.5%. Got quite a bit of clean up to do.
                                        After we finish 100%ing this one we are probably going to do Lego pirates of the Caribbean. Still need to start shadow of Mordor. Wb, why you gotta make such quality shit?!

Comment

Persona Q. Decided to re-start my game since I barely remember anything about it. Gonna go with the P4 main again.
                                          -

Comment

Working...
                                          X