No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished up Darksiders 3 and Tekken 7 with platinum. I'll play around on Tekken a bit later on in my own time. Mostly been playing as Eddy.
    Jump Force has been fun. I'm enjoying playing as Yugi and Yusuke mostly. After I finish the platinum on this one, I'm gonna hop over to Power Rangers; Battle for the Grid. That and the Naruto Storm games are what I have left on the fighting game front.
    About to run through Edith Finch so that I can knock that one off my backlog list.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

Yugioh Legacy Of The Duellist Link Evolution :P

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
        Editing a comment
        Is that one any good? Been a hot minute since I've played any YGO games, but I've been super nostalgic since I've been kicking ass as Yugi in Jump Force.

• Raiden Blackthorn
        Raiden Blackthorn commented
        Editing a comment
        I enjoy it, playing through story battles from yugioh duel monsters while being able to flip the battle to play as the enemy duelist and being able to use story decks or your own

Edith Finch was morbid but good.
      Playing more Jump Force and some Professor Layton & The Azran Legacy.

Comment

Finally started making more progress in Final Fantasy 6 after getting stuck on the boss of that magic cult tower. Took a lot of trial and error but I eventually learned you can have at least 1 party member survive the boss's Ultima self destruct with the Life spell. I never used the Life magic until then so I had no idea it did that lol.

Now I think I just need to clear out the rest of the dragons and that monster that attacks the airship sometimes before I head for Kefka's tower.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
          Edith Finch was morbid but good.
          Playing more Jump Force and some Professor Layton & The Azran Legacy.
          What was your favorite cutaway scene in Edith finch?
          Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 10th, 2020, 09:33 AM.
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Working my way through the DLC for Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Just finished Episode 2 of Legacy of the Hidden Blade, I'll be picking up at Episode 3 after I get through the Fate of Atlantis. After that I plan to start NG+ to fill time before Ragnarok releases. Sounds sheepish of me, I know, but I'm super fucking hype for a vikings AC game.

Comment

Getting back into Metro. It's kind of overstaying it's welcome a tiny bit but still fun. Atmosphere is really nice. Also going to start Pokemon SolarLight.

Once those are out of the weigh, plan to start Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Yakuza Zero, and finishing up Cyber Sleuth or attempting to play Baldur's Gate (At this point been trying for almost 2 years lol)
              Last edited by Zemoco; February 10th, 2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

What was your favorite cutaway scene in Edith Finch?
                My favorite was probably Molly's story. That one made my skin crawl a bit at the end. The swing level was pretty interesting and fucked up, too. As was Gregory, the baby.
                Molly was definitely my favorite. From rolling down the forest hill as a shark to the ending when the monster positions itself under her bed and she says that she knows she's going to be eaten and she knows she will taste delicious. That was fucked.

As far as these walking simulator type games, Everybody Has Gone To The Rapture is still my favorite, but this one was tons of fun. Pretty short, but fun. Very arty.

Comment

The fishery scene was the best and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

My favorite was probably Molly's story. That one made my skin crawl a bit at the end. The swing level was pretty interesting and fucked up, too. As was Gregory, the baby.
                    Molly was definitely my favorite. From rolling down the forest hill as a shark to the ending when the monster positions itself under her bed and she says that she knows she's going to be eaten and she knows she will taste delicious. That was fucked.

As far as these walking simulator type games, Everybody Has Gone To The Rapture is still my favorite, but this one was tons of fun. Pretty short, but fun. Very arty.
                    I forgot about the animal switching scene, lol. That shark was great. The owl was fun as hell, too.

I'm with Louay though, the fishery/rpg story was my favorite for sure. It did so many things right- it felt like the end of a character arc, the gameplay meshed with the story wonderfully, the idea of looking for any distraction to escape a dead-end job is way too relatable, which makes the inevitable conclusion even more chilling. It felt tip-notch to me.
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm dealing with that IRL with someone right now, so I'm trying not to think about that one. It was good, I just see someone I know doing that and it's pissing me off because they don't even realize that they've lost me as a friend because they're too caught up in their own bullshit.

The little girl relating to all these things that aren't her and realizing why she is going to die was just great, though.
                      Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; February 11th, 2020, 02:54 PM.

Fuck people are going to be getting carted non-stop lol,.
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Getting back to Monster hunter world

Comment

Just some screenshots of some of my layered armors I made in Monster Hunter World.

Comment

• Zemoco
                          Zemoco commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I like the first one the best.

• Pocket Rocket
                          Pocket Rocket commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's the Deviljho championship belt that pulls it all together.

Critical Mode in Kingdom Hearts is a fun-ass time. On proud mode, it felt like I was inundated with too many special moves that I didn't need, but it feel like I'm learning the combat from scratch now. Hell, I actually have blocking strats now, lol.

That said, though, those loading times and the spaced-out checkpoints are really getting to me. I really hate dying to the fourth or fifth encounter in an area, then having to wait 30 seconds so I can start over again at the beginning.

Comment

Fuck Metro tbh. Got the bad ending even though I did everything it asked and scoured the wiki. They better tweak that in the sequel. Might as well have just killed everyone then. Still good game though.

Anyway started Return to Castle Wolfenstein and a Pokemon fangame Solarlight and Lunardark.

Comment

got db fighterz a few months ago, only now started playing online mode

well at least there were people even worse than me. i prolly would've given up after a 10-game losing streak until this kid showed up and kept telegraphing the most obvious moves. he eventually ragequitted on a rematch so at least there's that
                            Last edited by Aure0lin; February 20th, 2020, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Feeling nostalgic, so I picked up Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness again.

I'm a Meowth now, which I didn't even know I could do. This is gonna be nice. I hope I can get Endeavor, though, or Dialga's gonna be real goddamn annoying.

Comment

Working...
                              X