Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Thar View Post
    managed to figure out how to get netplay to work on Dolphin, so now I can emulate multiplayer. Potential online Mario Party sesh when?
    Man, Mario party minigames with online latency sounds like it'd make me cry, lol
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

    Comment


      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

      Man, Mario party minigames with online latency sounds like it'd make me cry, lol
      no different than switch online, tbh

      Comment


        Originally posted by Thar View Post

        no different than switch online, tbh
        Probably not, yeah. I dunno, I've only played couch co-op
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

        Comment


          Playing Metro Last Light. For an almost 7 year old game, still looks great.

          Getting back into Mount and Blade Warband. So addicting.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Thar View Post
            managed to figure out how to get netplay to work on Dolphin, so now I can emulate multiplayer. Potential online Mario Party sesh when?
            Mario Party on Wii needs motion controller iirc. Emulating its controls on a keyboard is hard

            Comment


              Originally posted by Louay View Post

              Mario Party on Wii needs motion controller iirc. Emulating its controls on a keyboard is hard
              What about Wii U/Switch?
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

              Comment


                Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                What about Wii U/Switch?
                Not sure. But I doubt its emulation scene is at the point where we can play online (or at a playable frame rate) like Dolphin and the Wii

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Louay View Post

                  Not sure. But I doubt its emulation scene is at the point where we can play online (or at a playable frame rate) like Dolphin and the Wii
                  I know a dude that emulated Breath of the Wild, so I wouldn't be too surprised. I guess that was offline though.
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                    I know a dude that emulated Breath of the Wild, so I wouldn't be too surprised. I guess that was offline though.
                    Yeah, some games are better optimized than others because the emulator's updates directly affect certain games instead of the backend itself but I don't think Mario Party is on top of the developer's priorities.
                    Last edited by Louay; January 18th, 2020, 01:06 PM.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Louay View Post

                      Yeah, some games are better optimized than others because the emulator's updates directly affect certain games instead of the backend itself but I don't think Mario Party is on top of the developer's priorities.
                      Oooohhh, fair enough.
                      Originally posted by Wade
                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                      Comment


                        In the 5th chapter of Ni no Kuni 2. I haven't played in a couple of days, but I've left it running in my kingdom so that I can get a little money out of my citizens. I'm up to 30+ hours of just farming this.
                        Probably gonna actually pick up the controller soon for more than just emptying my coffer before it fills all the way so that I can keep the cashflow coming xD
                        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                        Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

                        Comment


                          Joined someone's sos for Brute Tigrex last night. I get dropped off literally 5 feet in front of a fucking Rajang. It immediately roars and then thunder beams me. I flash it and get to a camp to heal up and get some supplies. That's got to be the shittiest spawn I have ever gotten in a Monster Hunter game.

                          At least the Damascus armor can finally be layered. It feels like I've waited my whole life for this. Damascus chads rise up.
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                          Comment


                            Battlefront 2, just need rank 50 and i got the platinum

                            Comment


                              I've put over 100 hours in Ni no Kuni 2 so far with the idle farming I've been doing as well xD
                              Besides that, I've just been playing Overwatch.
                              I got Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy finally, so I intend on playing that soon.
                              I'm thinking of starting either Jump Force or Tekken 7 alongside whatever game I pick up next. Still thinking Darksiders 3 since I've been putting it off for a while, but I also feel like a shorter indie like Rad Rogers or Edith Finch or something that may or may not have a platinum lol
                              Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                              Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

                              Comment


                                Gears Of War 5 :P

                                Comment


                                  Been playing the SHIT out of Paladins lately. The meta change really reinvigorated my interests.

                                  Other than that barely anything. Wanna try to finish Metro Last Light before the month end. I thought I'd get to Baldur's Gate but never did, unfortunately :(. Every time I come back from work, I just see those text boxes and I'm like "Nah..."

                                  Comment


                                    Imagine thinking Paladins and overwatch are good games
                                    Couldnt be me

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by OsamaBinBallin View Post
                                      Imagine thinking Paladins and overwatch are good games
                                      Couldnt be me
                                      Overwatch has its issues, but it's fun when playing with the right people. But that could be said for literally any MP game.
                                      Better than communities and games like Fortnite and Street Fighter V
                                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                      Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

                                      Comment


                                        Only reason I play Overwatch anymore is for custom matches with friends.

                                        Comment


                                          Can't believe I took this long to find out how fun Duck Game is.
                                          Originally posted by Wade
                                          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X