Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

    Damn. I played that about 6 years ago. there actually is much to like about the game, the story, choices you can make, and it even looked ok still.

    It's just the actual game part is kind of atrocious. I finished it though.

    What quests are you on? Are you in Vizima yet?
    I'm making my way through chapter 3. Last quest I remember was clearing the swamp from bandits to get the coded message. Put the main story on hold as I work through all the side quests though.
    And yeah, the game desperately needed a proper combat system.

    Comment


      NFS heat
      Battlefront 2
      Gang Beast
      Fallen Order

      Comment


        Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        I beat both forms of the Corrupted Monk by waiting for it to use attacks that leave it open for a small window and then getting a full charged stab on it then rinse and repeat until dead.

        You can call it being a pussy but I call it being a true Shinobi.
        I did that for the first fight with the corrupted monk.

        It's much faster to deflect and ruin her posture during the second fight. The thing that gave me trouble were the sweeps and thrusts. And then in her final phase her damn centipede spray move.

        Comment


          I play Smash Ultimate, but only on weekends

          Comment


            In Sekiro, and at isshin. Remember when I said the game isn't that hard? Yea. I should edit it with a big damn asterisk that says "EXCEPT SWORD SAINT ISSHIN". Seriously, have died like 16 times to him already and haven't even made it to his second phase. If he hits me with the right move, I'm dead. I'm starting to anticipate him more, but he's just so damn fast. (I've got about 5 beads, and I am Sword, Shuriken, and Latents only. I also have the Bell Demon, which I didn't even realize until now.)

            Also beat RE2 as Leon. Need to play as Claire.

            Also need to get back to Digimon Cyber Sleuth at some point. Want to beat all three before the year ends.

            Comment


              Been playing Monster Hunter World solo for a bit now. Solo because I'm not paying for something that should be free. Just got to the Rotten Veil and beat up on a Great Girros and Radobaan.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
                Been playing Monster Hunter World solo for a bit now. Solo because I'm not paying for something that should be free. Just got to the Rotten Veil and beat up on a Great Girros and Radobaan.
                Unfortunately there's a few monsters in the game that are made with multiplayer in mind.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  Unfortunately there's a few monsters in the game that are made with multiplayer in mind.
                  Yeah, I've heard that a few times. I'll go about it how I did hunting Diablos with low level gear. Smash my head into the wall till it breaks

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

                    Yeah, I've heard that a few times. I'll go about it how I did hunting Diablos with low level gear. Smash my head into the wall till it breaks
                    If you have Iceborne downloaded then I'll just tell you now to not waste your time with Kulve Taroth since it could take you potentially hundreds of tries to get the weapon you're after and her gear becomes invalid once you reach master rank.

                    Same for Behemoth too since all it gives you is an armor set that's only busted for high rank and an insect glaive.
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                    Comment


                      Been slowly playing through Grim Fandango and playing some Overwatch with friends.
                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                      Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

                      Comment


                        The Legend of Bumbo: Pretty fun and super silly, but just like BoI it's very unforgiving. Love the new strategic gameplay, though.

                        Comment


                          Beat Resident Evil 2. Now to focus on Sekiro and Digimon.

                          Comment


                            Finishing Grim Fandango tonight. Might finally start Darksiders 3 after this.
                            Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                            Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

                            Comment


                              Managed to beat Isshin and beat Sekiro just before 2020. Still, I have Father Owl and The Demon of Hatred Left before I can put Sekiro to bed, but I at least saw the credits. Going to most likely install that Boss Rush mod, as I'll be damned if I'm playing the entire game again just to fight Owl.

                              Digimon Cyber Sleuth's time wasting bull shit has ptu me off the game, but I'll try to finish it on and off at some point. I've devoted too much time to that game to not see it through.

                              In January, will probably check out Metro Last Light, Try to power through Baldur's Gate in preparation for BG3, and either give Shantae or Symphony of the Night a look.

                              Happy new year.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                If you have Iceborne downloaded then I'll just tell you now to not waste your time with Kulve Taroth since it could take you potentially hundreds of tries to get the weapon you're after and her gear becomes invalid once you reach master rank.

                                Same for Behemoth too since all it gives you is an armor set that's only busted for high rank and an insect glaive.

                                I've heard that from other people, still will likely try to beat them though, at least once. Deviljho is giving me the business though atm.

                                Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                Managed to beat Isshin and beat Sekiro just before 2020. Still, I have Father Owl and The Demon of Hatred Left before I can put Sekiro to bed, but I at least saw the credits. Going to most likely install that Boss Rush mod, as I'll be damned if I'm playing the entire game again just to fight Owl.

                                Digimon Cyber Sleuth's time wasting bull shit has ptu me off the game, but I'll try to finish it on and off at some point. I've devoted too much time to that game to not see it through.

                                In January, will probably check out Metro Last Light, Try to power through Baldur's Gate in preparation for BG3, and either give Shantae or Symphony of the Night a look.

                                Happy new year.
                                If you've beaten the Sword Saint, you should be able to go back and fight the demon, as you can countinue your game.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post


                                  I've heard that from other people, still will likely try to beat them though, at least once. Deviljho is giving me the business though atm.



                                  If you've beaten the Sword Saint, you should be able to go back and fight the demon, as you can countinue your game.
                                  I know. Gonna beat his before I use the mod to fight Owl and put Sekiro to bed for good.

                                  After dying to him about 20 times in, he really is a poorly designed boss.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

                                    I know. Gonna beat his before I use the mod to fight Owl and put Sekiro to bed for good.

                                    After dying to him about 20 times in, he really is a poorly designed boss.
                                    Who, Owl and if so, which version. Great Shinobi or Father? LoL

                                    Comment


                                      Decided on Ni no Kuni II instead of Darksiders 3 lol
                                      Gonna push that back into my backlog for now.
                                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                      Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

                                        Who, Owl and if so, which version. Great Shinobi or Father? LoL
                                        I meant the Demon of Hatred. Sorry, wasn't clear.

                                        After fighting him some more, he's not that bad, but it's obnoxious how much damage it takes to put him down.

                                        Then again he is a Bonus Boss.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
                                          I've heard that from other people, still will likely try to beat them though, at least once. Deviljho is giving me the business though atm.
                                          Just know that Kulve Taroth and Safi'jiiva are designed to take multiple hunts to weaken and then finally beat, and that's with a team of people.
                                          Last edited by Pocket Rocket; January 3rd, 2020, 02:23 PM.
                                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X