• Show
Clear All

NFS heat
    Battlefront 2
    Gang Beast
    Fallen Order

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      I beat both forms of the Corrupted Monk by waiting for it to use attacks that leave it open for a small window and then getting a full charged stab on it then rinse and repeat until dead.

You can call it being a pussy but I call it being a true Shinobi.
      I did that for the first fight with the corrupted monk.

It's much faster to deflect and ruin her posture during the second fight. The thing that gave me trouble were the sweeps and thrusts. And then in her final phase her damn centipede spray move.

Comment

I play Smash Ultimate, but only on weekends

Comment

In Sekiro, and at isshin. Remember when I said the game isn't that hard? Yea. I should edit it with a big damn asterisk that says "EXCEPT SWORD SAINT ISSHIN". Seriously, have died like 16 times to him already and haven't even made it to his second phase. If he hits me with the right move, I'm dead. I'm starting to anticipate him more, but he's just so damn fast. (I've got about 5 beads, and I am Sword, Shuriken, and Latents only. I also have the Bell Demon, which I didn't even realize until now.)

Also beat RE2 as Leon. Need to play as Claire.

Also need to get back to Digimon Cyber Sleuth at some point. Want to beat all three before the year ends.

Comment

Been playing Monster Hunter World solo for a bit now. Solo because I'm not paying for something that should be free. Just got to the Rotten Veil and beat up on a Great Girros and Radobaan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
              Been playing Monster Hunter World solo for a bit now. Solo because I'm not paying for something that should be free. Just got to the Rotten Veil and beat up on a Great Girros and Radobaan.
              Unfortunately there's a few monsters in the game that are made with multiplayer in mind.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Unfortunately there's a few monsters in the game that are made with multiplayer in mind.
                Yeah, I've heard that a few times. I'll go about it how I did hunting Diablos with low level gear. Smash my head into the wall till it breaks

Comment

Yeah, I've heard that a few times. I'll go about it how I did hunting Diablos with low level gear. Smash my head into the wall till it breaks
                  If you have Iceborne downloaded then I'll just tell you now to not waste your time with Kulve Taroth since it could take you potentially hundreds of tries to get the weapon you're after and her gear becomes invalid once you reach master rank.

Same for Behemoth too since all it gives you is an armor set that's only busted for high rank and an insect glaive.
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Been slowly playing through Grim Fandango and playing some Overwatch with friends.
                    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                    Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

The Legend of Bumbo: Pretty fun and super silly, but just like BoI it's very unforgiving. Love the new strategic gameplay, though.

Comment

Beat Resident Evil 2. Now to focus on Sekiro and Digimon.

Comment

Finishing Grim Fandango tonight. Might finally start Darksiders 3 after this.

Comment

Managed to beat Isshin and beat Sekiro just before 2020. Still, I have Father Owl and The Demon of Hatred Left before I can put Sekiro to bed, but I at least saw the credits. Going to most likely install that Boss Rush mod, as I'll be damned if I'm playing the entire game again just to fight Owl.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth's time wasting bull shit has ptu me off the game, but I'll try to finish it on and off at some point. I've devoted too much time to that game to not see it through.

In January, will probably check out Metro Last Light, Try to power through Baldur's Gate in preparation for BG3, and either give Shantae or Symphony of the Night a look.

Happy new year.

Comment

If you have Iceborne downloaded then I'll just tell you now to not waste your time with Kulve Taroth since it could take you potentially hundreds of tries to get the weapon you're after and her gear becomes invalid once you reach master rank.

Same for Behemoth too since all it gives you is an armor set that's only busted for high rank and an insect glaive.

I've heard that from other people, still will likely try to beat them though, at least once. Deviljho is giving me the business though atm.

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                              Managed to beat Isshin and beat Sekiro just before 2020. Still, I have Father Owl and The Demon of Hatred Left before I can put Sekiro to bed, but I at least saw the credits. Going to most likely install that Boss Rush mod, as I'll be damned if I'm playing the entire game again just to fight Owl.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth's time wasting bull shit has ptu me off the game, but I'll try to finish it on and off at some point. I've devoted too much time to that game to not see it through.

In January, will probably check out Metro Last Light, Try to power through Baldur's Gate in preparation for BG3, and either give Shantae or Symphony of the Night a look.

Happy new year.
                              If you've beaten the Sword Saint, you should be able to go back and fight the demon, as you can countinue your game.

Comment

I've heard that from other people, still will likely try to beat them though, at least once. Deviljho is giving me the business though atm.

If you've beaten the Sword Saint, you should be able to go back and fight the demon, as you can countinue your game.
                                I know. Gonna beat his before I use the mod to fight Owl and put Sekiro to bed for good.

After dying to him about 20 times in, he really is a poorly designed boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

I know. Gonna beat his before I use the mod to fight Owl and put Sekiro to bed for good.

After dying to him about 20 times in, he really is a poorly designed boss.
                                  Who, Owl and if so, which version. Great Shinobi or Father? LoL

Comment

Decided on Ni no Kuni II instead of Darksiders 3 lol
                                    Gonna push that back into my backlog for now.

Comment

Who, Owl and if so, which version. Great Shinobi or Father? LoL
                                      I meant the Demon of Hatred. Sorry, wasn't clear.

After fighting him some more, he's not that bad, but it's obnoxious how much damage it takes to put him down.

Then again he is a Bonus Boss.

Comment

Just know that Kulve Taroth and Safi'jiiva are designed to take multiple hunts to weaken and then finally beat, and that's with a team of people.
                                        Last edited by Pocket Rocket; January 3rd, 2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

managed to figure out how to get netplay to work on Dolphin, so now I can emulate multiplayer. Potential online Mario Party sesh when?

Comment

Working...
                                          X