No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project cars. Need to get a wheel up in this PC.
    Originally posted by Raniero;n509789
    Movie looks like dumb fun and I'm going to enjoy watching it

Unless you're retarded and a faggot, you shouldn't have expected anything more after Super

Comment

Got through level 6 of 15 in the main game of Lego batman 3
      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 27. Platinums: 89 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Amazon has Lego Batman 3 on PS4 for $20... I want it. But I don't need to buy more games. T_T

Comment

I think the deluxe edition is still on sale on ps4 for 30, which includes all but 1 $2 dlc lol
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 27. Platinums: 89 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
            I think the deluxe edition is still on sale on ps4 for 30, which includes all but 1 $2 dlc lol

Hey bruh... Still want that Digimon game??? :o

Comment

Haha if I had money to spend.

Comment

Haha if I had money to spend.

I know the feel bro. I know the feel. :(

Comment

I'm probably going to switch from gaming to just reading comics until after the wedding since it's a little cheaper. But I do want the new Godzilla game on ps4 and the ps4 port of darksiders 2. Since I really don't want to buy the dlc again but wanna play through the full game again, so will likely sell my PS3 version

Comment

That Godzilla game... I need to preorder it... lol

Comment

I wish I could. I'm so happy they put a monster brawler in the ps4 version for online. Gonna play so much of that with spencer online.

Comment

Looks like we finally got the 85 level cap for DFO.

Time to go ham.

Comment

I wish I could. I'm so happy they put a monster brawler in the ps4 version for online. Gonna play so much of that with spencer online.

I'll probably preorder it on Amazon, and when it gets closer to launch if I don't have the spare cash, I'll get rid of it. >_>

Comment

I'm not going to worry about pre-ordering. Unless I decide to trade some games in, that is. I have a few that I've been thinking of trading in.

Comment

I'm not going to worry about pre-ordering. Unless I decide to trade some games in, that is. I have a few that I've been thinking of trading in.

I'm only doing a preorder because it allows you play as Godzilla (2014) right off the bat, instead of having to wait and buy him later. (I assume)

Comment

I don't need no "Hollywood Godzilla". If they named him Legendary Godzilla, like he is, then maybe. haha

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post
                                  it sounds like you haven't found the power of the glorious wheelbarrow yet.
                                  Wait, there's a wheelbarrow?

In Bioshock or WaW?
                                  Originally posted by Wade
                                  We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Beat my Shin Chan game on the iPhone.
                                    Now playing some Lego Batman 3 with Hannah. Kicking Braniac's ass right now. Can't wait to unlock more characters. That's the best part of these games.
                                    Damn I can't wait for Lego Jurassic World. Shit's gonna be bomb, and probably the closest I'll ever get to watching Jurassic Park with Hannah, since she hates scary movies and movies like that. xD

Comment

Beat my Shin Chan game on the iPhone.
                                      Now playing some Lego Batman 3 with Hannah. Kicking Braniac's ass right now. Can't wait to unlock more characters. That's the best part of these games.
                                      Damn I can't wait for Lego Jurassic World. Shit's gonna be bomb, and probably the closest I'll ever get to watching Jurassic Park with Hannah, since she hates scary movies and movies like that. xD
                                      Da fuck? Jurassic Park isn't scary. Lol

Comment

Dinosaurs, mang. Killer dinosaurs.
                                        And that opening scene in Lost World gave me nightmares when I was little. Loved it, but nightmares. Like Resident Evil movie. I over think things. I'm the type of guy that lives the stories he reads. I'm a bit emphatic, even when it comes to fictional characters. haha It's a curse. That's how I can overlook tiny holes in the plots at times if I can relate to some characters or enjoy the story, because I live it. :/ It's awesome, but a curse. The downside of being a loner nerd that escaped into other worlds and shit..

Comment

League of legends, warcraft 3, some diablo 3, heroes of storm

mostly wc3/LoL tho

Comment

Working...
                                          X