No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Outer Worlds is great. Feels a lot like Fallout, but arguably better.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

Micro transactions have no reason to be in B2P games and they put them in the most predatory way possible.
      Precisely. As someone said, RS3 isn't even Pay to Play anymore -- it's Pay to Pay.

Comment

found a palico in the guiding lands named n1g_ER_h8tr

you never know what you'll find out in the guiding lands
        Last edited by Pocket Rocket; November 1st, 2019, 12:15 AM.
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Almost finished with Vampire. I'm just at the start of Chinatown. Trying to do every single side quest that makes sense for my character kinda exhausted me, especially since the actual game part is shit, but I will try to finish it. It's a shame I couldn't finish it before Halloween but what can you do. So far in October I beat about 3 games (Resident Evil 7 and F.E.A.R 2, and I guess technically Left 4 Dead.) I started playing Hollow Knight and Condemned but I will come back to them some other time.

In November, I will start Batman:Arkham Knight, Immortal Redneck, The Wolf Among Us, and finally FORCE myself to either play Baldur's Gate (Had it installed since Februrary) or check out Medieval 2: Total War.
          Last edited by Zemoco; November 1st, 2019, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
            Editing a comment
            Wolf Among Us is my favorite Telltale game. I have it finished on PS3 and PS4.
            Arkham knight was fun. A lot of people complain about the batmobile mechanics being shoved in your face, but I honestly didn't mind them enough to let it ruin the rest of the game for me.

• Zemoco
            Zemoco commented
            Editing a comment
            Haven't played a telltale game since 2015 with Walking Dead Season 2. Boy did that game go downhill after the strong first one.

I've had Arkham Knight since it came out as it was before my "never pay more than $20 for a computer game" phase kicked on, and after watching gameplay trailers I totally can tell that it might get annoying. Also, I know absolutely nothing about the plot of the game (Literally. I don't even know whats it about besides the premise, and I am like 90% that the Arkham Knight is Jason Todd.)

• Culpa the Moth Mage
            Editing a comment
            I mean....

You got to go into the game pretending you don't know who Jason Todd is, or that you think he's dead. It's the only way it will be surprising lol
            That's everyones main complaint. The journey is pretty fun and I like Jason enough. The game has elements of Knightfall, Sword of Azrael, Killing Joke, Death in the Family, and some others. As a fan of the comics, it was fun to play through some of the elements and see them woven into a new story.

But yeah, if you've seen Under the Red Hood, it's basically the same premise xD

Put RE7 on hold. It's sitting in limbo with trophies like The Last Guardian, The Witness, and Batman: Arkham Asylum. I want to finish, but I don't feel like grinding haha
          Not sure what I'm going to play between now and when I leave for Vegas. Gonna be gone from the 6th to the 11th as far as streaming/gaming. Then when I come back I'm starting on my PS3 backlog, starting with Brutal Legend and Dante's Inferno (I've played and beaten both, but I want platinum... even though they're taking away rewards for getting trophies...)
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

As I say that, we pushed through most of RE7 on Madhouse. Right now we are in the mine, just about finished with the playthrough. Then I just need the speedrun before platinum. Maybe I can get this one before I go out of town.
            Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
            Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

I'm itching to play luigi's mansion but I think I'll be playing it co-op with a buddy so I gotta wait
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

That Resident Evil 2 event quest going on in Monster Hunter World right now is fun as fuck.
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  That Resident Evil 2 event quest going on in Monster Hunter World right now is fun as fuck.
                  That actually does sound pretty cool.
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Haven't played shit since I played Vampire. Might try arkham Knight after this post though. If not, i guess watch a movie.

Btw, how is Code Vein and Digimon Cyber Sleuth?

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                      Haven't played shit since I played Vampire. Might try arkham Knight after this post though. If not, i guess watch a movie.

Btw, how is Code Vein and Digimon Cyber Sleuth?
                      Cyber Sleuth's strong point is having a super deep progression system- multiple evolutions of huge numbers of digimon make pokemon evolution look like a joke. Most digimon have three options to digivolve to, and they can devolve to an earlier state that still has other options, and I really appreciate the effort that went into it.

Its weak point is the actual gameplay though. It has standard SMT-style combat that really doesn't get exciting, and the dungeon design is literally brainless.

Comment

Been getting back into using the Switch Axe. I only ever used it once in a while in the base game since it was a flawed but still fun weapon, but holy shit did Iceborne give it exactly the buffs it needed.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

That actually does sound pretty cool.
                        It is. You get to literally become a zombie from RE2 complete with the sound effects and everything. The zombie status has it's own perks along with drawbacks so there's some strategy in whether or not you want to cure your zombie state.

Comment

Working...
                        X