No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Destiny 2 is on Steam now... and it's free-to-play. Well then.

Been playing a Voidwalker Warlock lately, and I must say: Bows are so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

I have Destiny 2 on the Blizzard storefront. People keep giving it away for free, lol. Even fucking Stadia has a bundle for a free copy of Destiny 2 coming out.

is that a D&D class? Because that does sound fucking awesome.
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        I have Destiny 2 on the Blizzard storefront. People keep giving it away for free, lol. Even fucking Stadia has a bundle for a free copy of Destiny 2 coming out.
        Nah, D2 was removed from Bnet. I saw it on Steam and remembered I bought it while it was on the former, but when I booted up the client it was gone, so I'm like "welp."

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        is that a D&D class? Because that does sound fucking awesome.
        It's a class on Destiny 2, but that does indeed sound like a sick subclass idea.

Comment

Nah, D2 was removed from Bnet. I saw it on Steam and remembered I bought it while it was on the former, but when I booted up the client it was gone, so I'm like "welp."
          Oh wow, fuck that. That client sicks now, lol
          It's a class on Destiny 2, but that does indeed sound like a sick subclass idea.
          Oooohhh, that makes sense lol.

Trying to remember what I was playing. Guess it doesn't matter if they deleted my file along with the blizzard version of the game, but I think it was Warlock.
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Anyone who has a gaming PC, November's humble monthly bundle is amazing.

Comment

Used to play ESO on PC, PSNow has a free trial and it's on there so I might see if I can get back into it.

Comment

I was interested until I saw that 90 GB download and that only the base game was free. Went for Warframe instead and it's a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

I was interested until I saw that 90 GB download and that only the base game was free. Went for Warframe instead and it's a lot of fun.
                  Run n' bow on WF is also fun

Comment

Finished F.E.A.R 2 over the weekend. There are some things to like, but overall mediocre. Had some sweet level design at some places and looks pretty good for a 10 year old game.

Started playing Resident Evil 7. After the first hour I'm hooked.

Also started Hollow Knight. Heard great things about it and even had it for about a year now so better late than ever. What I can say is I absolutely love the 2D animation of the game. It's spectacular, and you can tell it was lovingly crafted and took hours of work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                      Finished F.E.A.R 2 over the weekend. There are some things to like, but overall mediocre. Had some sweet level design at some places and looks pretty good for a 10 year old game.

Started playing Resident Evil 7. After the first hour I'm hooked.

Also started Hollow Knight. Heard great things about it and even had it for about a year now so better late than ever. What I can say is I absolutely love the 2D animation of the game. It's spectacular, and you can tell it was lovingly crafted and took hours of work to do.
                      FEAR 2 was the best of the series, too, IMO. I enjoyed the ending at least. Bits of the story were cool. I'm just not a fan of guns with my ghosts. lol

I'm about to start my replay of RE7 after about a year and a half or so. Time to go for that platinum trophy, so I'm starting sometime later today with Madhouse difficulty and finding all the antique coins in that difficulty.
                      By far my favorite RE game in a long time. It feels pretty fresh compared to a lot of the series.

I hit 100 platinums recently. Played Goosebumps and Through the Woods last week, as well as Undertale for the first time.
                      Grabbed some great platinums.
                      I've been away for the weekend, but we're jumping back into some platinum grinds with RE7 and continuing some Friday the 13th. I've gotta be getting close to 500 Jason plays. We did another 100 tonight alone. Hannah and Ori did 50 while I was away for the weekend, and I know I did at least 50 before that this year. And I've done at least 100 last year as far as Jason goes. I have to be at least at 300 of the 500 needed for halfway xD
                      If I can do 100 a night I can bust this out pretty decently. I just want to pop that first long milestone trophy so that I feel this isn't pointless xD
                      Everyone SAYS private matches work, but until I see it with my own eyes... xD

After we finish up RE7 we're gonna jump over and finish the platinum of Man of Medan. And after we finish Friday the 13th (which I DO plan on doing before the month is up), we'll start on Dead by Daylight.
                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                      Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

So Capcom announced today that you'll be able to craft all of the low-high rank armors as layered armors in Iceborne.

I can finally have my Ingot and Damascus layered armors that I've wanted since layered armors were introduced.
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Managed to unlock the loader in Risk of Rain 2. The latency in the multiplayer is still trash, but that's what Engineer is for. B/

Just need to get REX before I'm caught up on what's out so far. Only need to make sure not to be an absolute SCRUB and remember to look for it in the Abyssal Depths, which I didn't know to do until after I blazed through it without doing research. Doy.

Comment

Just played a few games of Overwatch with a couple friends. Boy howdy was that trash, there wasn't a single game where at least one of us wasn't lagging super badly.

The entire first round I played, I didn't have character models loaded in, and it crashed on my last match lol

Comment

Madhouse on RE7 is no joke. At least... The first boss on Madhouse is no joke. A lot of people online are saying she's the hardest boss on the difficulty, and I don't doubt it. lol
                              Ori and I sat there for an hour passing the controller back and forth trying to take her down. The first fucking boss... I'm sure once we get a bit further into the game things will be a little easier. And if I recall, for most of the game you're just running away from Daddy.
                              I'll probably start a collectibles run first, then do Madhouse, then finish with my 4 hour run. I want to get the infinite pistol from Madhouse before attempting that, even if I do it on easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

FEAR 2 was the best of the series, too, IMO. I enjoyed the ending at least. Bits of the story were cool. I'm just not a fan of guns with my ghosts. lol

I'm about to start my replay of RE7 after about a year and a half or so. Time to go for that platinum trophy, so I'm starting sometime later today with Madhouse difficulty and finding all the antique coins in that difficulty.
                                By far my favorite RE game in a long time. It feels pretty fresh compared to a lot of the series.

I hit 100 platinums recently. Played Goosebumps and Through the Woods last week, as well as Undertale for the first time.
                                Grabbed some great platinums.
                                I've been away for the weekend, but we're jumping back into some platinum grinds with RE7 and continuing some Friday the 13th. I've gotta be getting close to 500 Jason plays. We did another 100 tonight alone. Hannah and Ori did 50 while I was away for the weekend, and I know I did at least 50 before that this year. And I've done at least 100 last year as far as Jason goes. I have to be at least at 300 of the 500 needed for halfway xD
                                If I can do 100 a night I can bust this out pretty decently. I just want to pop that first long milestone trophy so that I feel this isn't pointless xD
                                Everyone SAYS private matches work, but until I see it with my own eyes... xD

After we finish up RE7 we're gonna jump over and finish the platinum of Man of Medan. And after we finish Friday the 13th (which I DO plan on doing before the month is up), we'll start on Dead by Daylight.
                                F.E.A.R 2 just felt so much more monotonous compared to the first game, with a very small selection of enemies. F.E.A.R 1 also had a small selection, but the genius A.I made up for it. Here they are just ok. Hell, even F.E.A.R itself is just above average, with the DLC Extraction Point being superb.

Shame the series is dead at this point. I own the third one but I probably will never play it after the bad word of mouth.

Re7 really is great so far. Very immersive and legitimately tense. Wat's eerie is how realistic the characters seem, and this is the same series were you fight a midget Napoleon that turns into a mutant crocodile eye thing.

It's definitely what the series needed after the train wreck that was 6.

Comment

Best pvp multiplayer shooter ever was red faction guerilla.

Any game where you could hunt your opponent down and drop a building on him with a ostrich hammer deserves to be praised

Comment

Fought Rajang last night. Not gonna lie this turf war was pretty satisfying when you spend so long wishing that Azure Rathalos would just land already lol.

I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

We have made it to at least 1/4 of the required grinding for Friday the 13th. Time to kick it into high gear. We know where we're at with at least 1 of the 2 grinds :)
                                      Switching so that I'm the camper and Ori is the killer now until we get the halfway point there.

Edit: And we are officially over halfway!!
                                      I'm sitting at 526/1000 for both Jason and the Campers now. I'm gonna grind out those last Jason plays first, then finish with the campers. If we continue how we have been we will finish by this time next week and we will be done and can slow the hell down on big grinds for a while xD
                                      Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; October 11th, 2019, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Been fighting master rank tempered Kushala Daora in Iceborne and god damn do I have some things to say.

Kushala was already an annoying time waster in Monster Hunter World's base game, but Capcom actually managed to outdo themselves now that his tornadoes can travel around and combine into a massive one. This just might be the most badly designed fight in the whole game alongside Lunastra and the crossover monsters. Imagine a monster that can just shit out tornadoes and gusts of wind 24/7. Now imagine it spending 90% of the fight flying around outside of melee weapon reach and sniping at you. Now imagine this monster having an aura of wind that slowly builds up around it and blows you away just for being too close to it. Now imagine being unable to move just long enough for Kushala to get a follow up attack on you. Now imagine the game having a wind resistance skill but it doesn't work against Kushala because his wind is "special" and requires you to wear at least 3 pieces of it's own armor set to be able to not have the controller slapped out of your fucking hands every few seconds. Only problem is that to make 3 pieces of it's armor you have to fight it several times. On top of all that it's armor pieces have skills that are useless for fighting Kushala. Yeah thanks Capcom I love having more ice attack for a monster that resists ice suck my fucking dick.

I tried making a lance setup to try and counter it as best as I could since it has the best chance of reaching it out of all the melee weapons but was just short of being able to get all the skills I was aiming for on the set. Decided fuck it I'll make a light bowgun setup then and just hang back shooting thunder ammo the whole fight. I've never gunned Kushala before so I learned a new little bit of bullshit about it. While it has it's wind aura up all bowgun shots just get absorbed by it and only it's face and very tip of it's tail can be shot. Other times half my shots were doing literally 0 damage for some reason too. I'm at a complete loss here. Now matter how you try to tackle this fight or what weapon you bring this piece of shit has a way to flip you off. It's a real shame to because I actually like Kushala as a concept, a dragon with metal skin that controls storms. But I always walk away from it's fight wishing I could delete it from the game.

I heard that in the other games Kushala was in it wasn't as annoying since it spent more time on the ground and poison actually kept it from getting it's wind aura going while breaking it's horns stopped it for the rest of the fight. I really don't know how they approved the Kushala in World. They would need to overhaul this entire cocksucking fight to make it actually fun. I am one unhappy gamer right now. I think I'm gonna go see that Joker movie after all...
                                        Last edited by Pocket Rocket; October 17th, 2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

So I downloaded Shogun 2 Total War because I thought I’d get into the Total War series and my other 2 friends have the game (so we can multiplayer to our hearts content).

Interesting but complicated so far and I’m not used to this type of strategy game...also might have purposely dicked around with my troop load outs for fun...

Thing was spendy tho. Not spending that much money on a Steam Game again, I’ll wait for a sale, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X