What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the love God, GET SLAY THE SPIRE.

Also trying to force myself to play Zestiria as I am in an action RPG mood, but this game is just seems so crap. Gonna give it a few more hours before binning it for good. And I paid $35 fir this shit like 3 years ago.

Comment

Was farming the optional Velkhana quest for parts last night when out of fucking nowhere a Savage Deviljho rounded the corner and got into a turf war with Velkhana. Jho actually went even with a fucking elder dragon and then spent the rest of the hunt just beating the shit out of Velkhana for like 500 damage per hit. I just stood back and watched for a minute and Jho actually sent Velkhana limping back to it's lair. What a fucking bro. Gonna hate when I have to go and hunt one myself though lol.

Found a video of the turf war.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Not even sure what I wanna play. Pretty burnt out on Terraria. Could pick up Oblivion again, but I'm burnt out on Elder Scrolls as well.

Finally fixed the issue with SE Skyrim that turned out to only be my FOV angle being too high. So with that, I subbed to a shitton of mods from the workshop and it turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. 240 mods and each one required individual installs between launches, then once I could actually play, some of them caused the game to crash and I was just like "fuck it." Might try again with less mods that are more compatible with each other, but we'll see.

Tried playing GTA4 but the online system is a pain in the ass so fuck that too. Pretty burnt out on Rockstar games on top of that, and I no longer have RDR2 so there's that.

Overall the last several months have just been me in "fuck it" mode, so those two words seem to sum it up well enough.

Comment

Borderlands 3 comes out tomorrow night. I'm pumped. Almost finished replaying Borderlands 2 to platinum.
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

Ok what in the FUCK are these weird roars I've been hearing in Iceborne?

I had headphones on full blast when this one happened lmao.

The shadow is just a Legiana but the roar sure as shit isn't.
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              Ok what in the FUCK are these weird roars I've been hearing in Iceborne?

I had headphones on full blast when this one happened lmao.

The shadow is just a Legiana but the roar sure as shit isn't.
              Let's hunt, dude
              Originally posted by Snap
              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

Let's hunt, dude
                Wasn't planning on doing any multiplayer until I finished the story and got my end game sets maxed out and augmented with health regen so I can keep up the illusion that I'm a good player.

Comment

Got platinum on Borderlands 2 now. Just gotta hop back to it to get the clean up on the trophies later on.
                  For now, I'm excited to install Borderlands 3 and get to streaming that tonight :D

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                    Got platinum on Borderlands 2 now. Just gotta hop back to it to get the clean up on the trophies later on.
                    For now, I'm excited to install Borderlands 3 and get to streaming that tonight :D
                    I bet Ori is looking forward to it.
                    Originally posted by Snap
                    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Got Monster Hunter World, now that my financial situation is a bit less dire and that it was on sale for half price. Just completed the Barroth quest, and currently going for a tanky heavy bowgun build with the Shield customization.

Comment

OSRS. Makes me feel like a kid again.

Comment

Bouncing between Borderlands 3 and Telltale Batman Season 2.

Comment

I'm pretty glad that Iceborne has made the old hit and run playstyle for the Greatsword more viable again. You have to invest pretty heavily into Velkhana's armor but it has a lot of built in skills pretty much made for this playstyle.

I only have the Jagras greatsword though and I want to use Ruiner Nergigante's greatsword since I heard it has really high raw damage and a lot of white sharpness. Plus Velkhana's armor has Critical Element which the Jagras sword cant take advantage of. I know that even with the huge buff elemental damage got in Iceborne that elements still dont do that much for greatswords and all, but it'll be extra damage either way and I won't have to let an entire set bonus go to waste.
                            Last edited by Pocket Rocket; September 18th, 2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Bioware and EA quit on Anthem even quicker then I thought they would. There is nothing more pathetic than a $60 game with no content.

Comment

So much Witcher 3. They actually made me feel bad for the bloody baron, even though he's absolutely a dickbag.

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                                Bioware and EA quit on Anthem even quicker then I thought they would. There is nothing more pathetic than a $60 game with no content.
                                I never had any hope for Anthem, really. First impressions were bad, then it just kept getting worse
                                Originally posted by Wade
                                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                  So much Witcher 3. They actually made me feel bad for the bloody baron, even though he's absolutely a dickbag.
                                  I agree, though the Baron questline is easily the best part of the base game.

Never really cared for Ciri, tbh

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                                  Maybe now they can actually focus on the next Dragon Age game.

MAYBE.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I never had any hope for Anthem, really. First impressions were bad, then it just kept getting worse
                                    Same anytime there is a "live service" game I always question just how much future content there will be if sales aren't crazy.

Thar

I lost all faith in Bioware after hearing they scrapped the work on the newest Dragon Age in 2017 and are starting over.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                      I know that even with the huge buff elemental damage got in Iceborne that elements still dont do that much for greatswords and all, but it'll be extra damage either way and I won't have to let an entire set bonus go to waste.
                                      Turns out I was wrong.

For the first time in the entire Monster Hunter series, elemental greatswords are actually pretty damn good. lol

Comment

Working...
                                      X