Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Finally beat Therion's story in Octopath Travler. Now I can switch him out of my team if I need to. Been enjoying the game quite a bit. I like how the battle system works and how it's a turn based rpg where status ailments actually work on bosses lol. Now onto the other character's stories.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

    Comment


      Have any of you sluts picked up anything during the Steam sale? I've basically never bought individual games on sale in forever since Humble Monthly Bundles, but I was wondering what to pick up.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
        Have any of you sluts picked up anything during the Steam sale? I've basically never bought individual games on sale in forever since Humble Monthly Bundles, but I was wondering what to pick up.
        I bought a few things, then my monitor or power cord died, like, the next day. So we'll see if they were at all worth it
        Originally posted by Wade
        We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

        Comment


          Was playing CTR online and literally a pixel before crossing the finish line after the final lap, the game crashed. So much for coming out higher than 5th place for once.

          Comment


            Downloaded Super Mario RPG. It's been years since I played this game. Gonna hold off until I beat Secret of Mana or Final Fantasy 6. Probably Secret of Mana since I'm pretty sure I'm a lot closer to beating it. I'm at the part where I have go find the Mana Tree while in FF6 I'm at the part where Kefka nuked the world and made a tower.

            How did a clown even get a high ranking spot in the Empire's military anyway?
            Last edited by Pocket Rocket; July 9th, 2019, 01:37 PM.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

            Comment


            • DokTOR.
              DokTOR. commented
              Editing a comment
              Hol up
              So you be saying you piratin shit?

            • Pocket Rocket
              Pocket Rocket commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah just emulating.

            Finishing Bioshock, that plot twist was fantastic. Pretty sure I'm close to the end now

            Comment


              Warframe, funny enough.

              They've been kicking ass all year and honestly putting Anthem and Destiny to shame. Their next major update will set the bar for free to play.

              Comment


                Just now beat Secret of Mana. That final area was a fucking gauntlet. Great game though. Gonna check out the sequel and see how good it is.

                Or not I guess. I can't find an English rom lol.
                Last edited by Pocket Rocket; July 11th, 2019, 01:40 AM.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                Comment


                  Made a tiefling wizard in Neverwinter. Despite my indifference for MMOs, the fact that it's the Forgotten Realms makes it appealing.

                  Comment


                  • Culpa the Moth Mage
                    Editing a comment
                    You playing on PS4 or PC?
                    Hannah and I have characters on PS4.

                  • Thar
                    Thar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    PC. I installed it on PS4, but I couldn't connect to any servers.



                  Glavenus, subspecies for Anjanath and Odogaron, and a Brachydios tease all in one trailer.
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                  Comment


                    playing Detroit become human.

                    Comment


                      Ruiner. they should make it into a show


                      Comment


                        Hoping to jump back to streaming tonight. I'll be starting with Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy.
                        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

                        Comment


                          Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2 is a very not-good game that's actually pretty good.
                          Originally posted by Wade
                          We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

                          Comment


                            Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Playing it on my sister’s PS4, but I may get it for Switch sometime in the future if the price goes down.

                            I’ve beaten Spyro 120%, I’ve beaten Spyro 2 100% (IDK why it’s not 120% that’s the maximum completion rate for this game but it is for the first game), and currently I’m beating Spyro 2 again on another save with the unlimited fireball (since it apparently COMPLETELY replaces the default until you delete the save). I’m on Cloud Temples and seriously...the fireballs make this game SO much easier (and more fun, I’m able to cheat some sections I otherwise couldn’t). I just snipe all sorts of vases and baskets and enemies, it’s fun as hell.

                            I also got all the skill points, tho admittedly, I cheated Ripto...I managed to get a run where I got through the 2 phases with no hit but not the third phase and I bummed out and just beat it later to save time since the flying phase will be pretty much the same with unlimited fireball. No regrets because these bosses are way too fucking long for what they are to go through the grind that much with normal flame, lol.

                            Only question I have is why Elora’s concept art was not included in the Spyro 2 gallery...I had to Google her concept art, lol.

                            EDIT: Playing Spyro Year of The Dragon...

                            ”You’ll never find our EXPERTLY HIDDEN eggs in a thousand years!”

                            *Just found an egg...out in the open...in like 2 seconds within arriving here.*

                            Yer bad at this aren’t ya lady.
                            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 15th, 2019, 10:00 PM.

                            Comment


                              Yeah I beat the Spyro trilogy remake a few months ago myself. Really fun games although I wasn't really too fond of Spyro 3 making you play as a bunch of other random characters that dont really mesh with Spyro's gameplay tbh.

                              Also those skateboard races can go to hell.
                              Last edited by Pocket Rocket; July 15th, 2019, 11:35 PM.
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                Yeah I beat the Spyro trilogy remake a few months ago myself. Really fun games although I wasn't really too fond of Spyro 3 making you play as a bunch of other random characters that dont really mesh with Spyro's gameplay tbh.

                                Also those skateboard races can go to hell.
                                I'm kind of with you. I got to the kangaroo lady and her gameplay does feel slow and chunky compared to Spyro's even if it's kind of neat on its own...

                                And yeah. Those skateboard races are gay AF. I fully beat the first one (skill point and all), but it's just not that fun.

                                I'm actually hoping they bring back the speedway levels when I get through more of the game...when I started getting good at them, mastering them provided a quick burst of satisfaction.
                                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; July 16th, 2019, 01:45 AM.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                  Downloaded Super Mario RPG. It's been years since I played this game. Gonna hold off until I beat Secret of Mana or Final Fantasy 6. Probably Secret of Mana since I'm pretty sure I'm a lot closer to beating it. I'm at the part where I have go find the Mana Tree while in FF6 I'm at the part where Kefka nuked the world and made a tower.

                                  How did a clown even get a high ranking spot in the Empire's military anyway?
                                  I think it was stated somewhere that kefka was the first to have magic-imbuing surgery and it drove him insane because the process was still experimental. maybe he was a super competent officer before that.

                                  Comment


                                  Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                                  I'm kind of with you. I got to the kangaroo lady and her gameplay does feel slow and chunky compared to Spyro's even if it's kind of neat on its own...

                                  And yeah. Those skateboard races are gay AF. I fully beat the first one (skill point and all), but it's just not that fun.

                                  I'm actually hoping they bring back the speedway levels when I get through more of the game...when I started getting good at them, mastering them provided a quick burst of satisfaction.
                                  The skateboard races need you to do tricks to gain boosts but every time I tried to do a trick Spyro just jumped and still somehow got boost but after the first lap I couldn't get anymore. It took me try after try just to beat those.

                                  Oh and yeah the speedway levels are back.
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                                  Comment


                                    2 chapters into TellTale Guardians of the Galaxy.
                                    Gonna finish up the other 3 tomorrow afternoon at some point, then Ori and I might stream a LEGO game or something at night.
                                    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X