What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

That's actually neat game design, assuming it was on purpose. If not, whoops, lol.
    I doubt it. It feels janky as shit when you're trying it.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

In the middle of Day 2.

It keeps me on edge. But no jump scares.

First night was mostly uneventful, but there was strange and haunting activity...and I think someone tried raiding the home.

The atmosphere is creepy to more creepy. Worst at night. It starts hitting you with creepy supernatural vibes. Resources are scarce, hard to come by.

Going out into the wild can be exploratory, but also very dangerous. More or less on the run to find shit and survive and not really anything else.

Not everything is immediately in sight. You have a 90 degree field of super-vision. You can see 360, but traps, enemies, and obstacles that can nip you are only visible in this 90 degree field of range.

The atmosphere, resource management, and limited capability make me feel very vulnerable, tense, and careful all at once. Every sound gets me on my toes and attentive of every little detail. Especially with the alien and rather eldritch environment you’re subjected to all the time. It’s a very out-of-your-element situation.

So if you’re into that kind of thing, I’d say give this game a shot.

I’m enjoying it.

Also, can I just say the cat is adorable?

Reminds me of Mr. Kitty.
      Is that so?

I see.

I'll give it a shot, whenever I find the time for it.

I appreciate your recommendation, RCA.

You're perfectly free and even encouraged to celebrate in its cuteness.

The more happiness it can bring, the better!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

You're perfectly free and even encouraged to celebrate in its cuteness.

The more happiness it can bring, the better!
        I probably will.

Thankfully, tho, I have a pic of my all time fave Mr. Kitty set as my phone background.

And I have those cat pics for every day of the year.

A new kitty for every day.

So I more or less get my fill of cuteness on a daily basis.
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; May 18th, 2019, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
          Mr.Sunshine commented
          Editing a comment
          How wonderful!

A never-ending cycle of happiness as I see it.

Have a great day/night, RCA. ^u^

Dragon Quest Builders

Nice chill game

Comment

Catching up on MHW in prep for Iceborne.

Remembering how shit most people are at MH.
          Originally posted by Snap
          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

I'm actually having fun playing through Dragon Quest IX right now. I took the game too seriously, the first time I played it, now I'm enjoying it for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              Made it to the Senpo Temple or whatever it's called in Sekiro. I noticed they made finding gourd seeds harder than finding estus shards was in Dark Souls 3. Only got 4 heals after beating like 9 bosses now I think lol.
              What a weeb

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

What a weeb
                just wait until I'm done folding my steel 1000 times faggot
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  just wait until I'm done folding my steel 1000 times faggot
                  The month-long payoff will be glorious

Comment

So I think Arch Tempered Nergigante is at a pretty good sweetspot for endgame difficulty in MHW. Can be solo'd in a pretty reasonable time and doesn't rely on any gimmicks or cheap bullshit like the crossover monsters do, but if you make a mistake Nerg makes you eat absolute shit for it. Tbh I don't get why the AT elder dragons were so inconsistent with how their attacks and attack patterns were changed.

Pretty sure AT Kirin just got nothing but a health/attack boost. AT Vaal Hazak got like some windboxes on some of his moves and nothing else besides the usual health/attack boost. AT Teostra was a pretty fun fight and he got some new moves. AT Lunastra can go choke on shit and die. Can't remember if AT Kushala got anything really different about it. AT Kulve Taroth got a pretty cool final phase and new battle music but tbh I've fought this fucking rng pinata so much that I can go entire hunts without ever getting hit by her. AT Xeno'jiva might actually be up there with AT Nerg if I didn't have to chase it back and forth across the map like 200 times lol. Looking back it's pretty weird how AT Xeno never got a new battle theme like Kulve and Nerg did.

Still it's nice that the final update (until Iceborne) ended with this instead of babysitting rocks that mean life and death or chasing around a teleporting tree with a billion health. Plus some of AT Nerg's new armor pieces let me improve all of my loadouts that use Deviljho weapons so that's pretty alright.
                    Last edited by Pocket Rocket; May 21st, 2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Trailer for the second got me hyped, gonna do some playthroughs

Comment

replaying the shit out of plants vs zombies, forgot how addicting the game was

Comment

Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
                          replaying the shit out of plants vs zombies, forgot how addicting the game was
                          It's real good. Love me some Endless Mode

Comment

Dusted off the Sly Cooper Collection on my PS3 to get the final platinum on that.
                            I'm up to 98% on Sly 3 now, and have 1 more challenge to finish until completion.
                            Went from 54% earlier this morning. I'll finish that last one soon.

Also been playing a little post-game LEGO Batman 3. I'm almost to 30% on that one, so I've got a ways to go. But I'm starting to pick up the pace. Gonna jump in and grab the red bricks next probably.
                            Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                            Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Epic Battle Fantasy 5 :P

Comment

Put some more time into Grim Dawn, which I can arguably say is much more enjoyable than Diablo.

Also started playing the Phoenix Wright remasters. They're a lot of fun, from what I've seen so far.

Comment

Finished Sly 3. Onward to finishing Lego Batman 3.
                                  Might play some Brutal Legends in the next few days.

Edit: After tonight I'm at 45% on Lego Batman 3. Should have it finished in a few days.
                                  Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; May 28th, 2019, 11:32 PM.
                                  Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Just finished Episode 2 of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Pretty ashamed that I never acknowledged this series when I had a DS, cause holy hell, this game does dramatic irony so well, and the payoff is so satisfying as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
                                      Just finished Episode 2 of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Pretty ashamed that I never acknowledged this series when I had a DS, cause holy hell, this game does dramatic irony so well, and the payoff is so satisfying as a result.
                                      I'm watching Game Grumps play it, it definitely seems like a great series I missed out on

Comment

Finally getting into pillars of eternity 2.

So far I'm enjoying how they've blended the first games choices into the second. Also managed to keep the ending of the first game relevant which was a must considering how big a bombshell that would have been to just ignore in the next game.

Comment

Working...
                                        X