What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max View Post
    Risk of Rain 2 is big lit. Everyone get a copy, thank you.
    nobody plays gay indies stfu dweeb
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

nobody plays gay indies stfu dweeb
      say it to my face, loser.

Comment

Made it to the town full of mushroom guys in Secret of Mana. Been really enjoying this game so far. Haven't touched Final Fantasy 6 yet but I'd imagine it'll be pretty good too. How did Square fall so hard and become a joke? lol
        Last edited by Pocket Rocket; April 10th, 2019, 02:08 PM.
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Made it to the town full of mushroom guys in Secret of Mana. Been really enjoying this game so far. Haven't touched Final Fantasy 6 yet but I'd imagine it'll be pretty good too. How did Square fall so hard and become a joke? lol
          The wrong generation was exposed to the experimental phase of the franchise that should've failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

The wrong generation was exposed to the experimental phase of the franchise that should've failed.
            what phase was that
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              what phase was that
              All of it.

Comment

A year ago: Rainbow Siege 6
                10 years later: Rainbow Siege 6

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                  A year ago: Rainbow Siege 6
                  10 years later: Rainbow Siege 6
                  Game is fucking awful.

What the hell are you trying to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Game is fucking awful.

What the hell are you trying to do?
                    What? WHAT? Have you even played the game?

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

What? WHAT? Have you even played the game?
                      Shit is bad.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                        #83.6666666667 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You should play it again. Once you get passed being bad it becomes fun.

I think I've seen you talk about Shroud, so if you know anything about the dude you know he's the best at whatever first person shooter game he plays, right? Well not for R6S. Guy is thrash compared to diamonds. This game is highly competitive.

Comment

Just to get you a little into the community culture.

It's toxic AF, so everyone here should enjoy it.

Comment

There's literally no reason to start that game if you haven't already spent the past few years soaking in the meta.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                            the guys I'm watching all love the game, lol. If anything, I should probably defer to their wisdom on this one.

I just think the difficulty spikes are too fast and too high for my tastes. Having it that unforgiving means that you're punished for looking for loot, and you're always at your strongest at the beginning of the game. It all seems downhill from there
                            this actually isn't the case for a couple reasons

your dps increases immensely even with the first few items, and though not every item contributes directly to your damage, they all increase your survivability so you're always going to be weakest at the beginning when you have nothing, even though the enemies are also at their weakest

in addition, while your time killing a single enemy may slow down a bit compared to the beginning of the game (which usually isn't the case unless you've either taken far too long or ignored a bunch of stuff), your crowd control shoots way up and your ability to kill groups explodes, which is far more necessary in later levels

right now the game doesn't have an ending as there's no final boss implemented yet, so there's no "winning"; you're going to lose eventually either way, but that should change soon enough

Comment

also this track is godlike for a final level ost

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

this actually isn't the case for a couple reasons

your dps increases immensely even with the first few items, and though not every item contributes directly to your damage, they all increase your survivability so you're always going to be weakest at the beginning when you have nothing, even though the enemies are also at their weakest

in addition, while your time killing a single enemy may slow down a bit compared to the beginning of the game (which usually isn't the case unless you've either taken far too long or ignored a bunch of stuff), your crowd control shoots way up and your ability to kill groups explodes, which is far more necessary in later levels

right now the game doesn't have an ending as there's no final boss implemented yet, so there's no "winning"; you're going to lose eventually either way, but that should change soon enough
                                It could be that the guys I'm watching play it just suck, then. Lol

Comment

It could be that the guys I'm watching play it just suck, then. Lol
                                  It's easy to suck because the game is very difficult, it just takes time and practice

Who are you watching btw

Comment

It's easy to suck because the game is very difficult, it just takes time and practice

Who are you watching btw
                                    A guy named Northernlion and his friends, none of which had much practice in it by the time they played it. One of them's streaming pretty regularly though, it looks, so hopefully he gets good.

Comment

A guy named Northernlion and his friends, none of which had much practice in it by the time they played it. One of them's streaming pretty regularly though, it looks, so hopefully he gets good.
                                      I'll peep him out, always looking for new videos for ideas on builds and stuff

Comment

I'll peep him out, always looking for new videos for ideas on builds and stuff
                                        Your best bet is looking up a fella named Baertaffy then. Northernlion is gonna be literally no help on builds lol

Comment

Working...
                                        X