No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished DMC V on Son of Sparda. This time I beat all the bosses without resurrect. Royal Guard is way too jacked vs Vergil now that I'm using it

Comment

Now we need to be able to play as Vergil. I need that shit

Comment

Finished Cartoon Network PTE XL on PS3 with Platinum. That's 80 total and 10 this year.
        Going to jump back over to PS4 for now and play some of the game I've got accumulating on that. Starting with One Piece World Seeker.
        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Bloody Palace tho. I got to 79 with my first run on Dante. Gonna see how many I can clear with Nero

Also apparently theres gonna be co-op mode and playable vergil sometime in the future. With those additions this game is godlike
          Last edited by Don Tigris; April 1st, 2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

One Piece World Seeker is pretty solid. Just made it a small amount through that.
            Other than that, I've been killing time with Lego Harry Potter 5-7. 83% completion now, so I should finish it later today. April 2nd will mark my first platinum of the month. Number 11 of the year and 81 total ;)
            World Seeker will likely be the second one later this week. Doesn't seem like it's going to be a very long game. Enjoyable, but not too long, like Spider Man (which I plan on revisiting eventually).
            Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Finally at 160 total wins in Apex. Just lvling up the BP now. I actually want that Havoc skin.

Started PoE on PS4 as well memories like a mfer. Damn
              I'll always love this game. Nerise Download PoE bro.

Comment

Been playing Darksiders 2 more after having it installed since like July. After leaving the Kingdom of the Dead place the game has gotten a bit more fun. Beat the game, now all that's left is the DLC.

Still have yet to start Burial at Sea for Bioshock Infinite. Bad endings really do ruin works.

After those are finished I'll probably get back to finishing Bayonetta, and either start Mafia 2 or Far Cry 3.

Comment

All finished with Lego Harry Potter 5-7. Onward to the next game.
                  Not sure what I'll play on my down time.
                  Maybe I'll jump back on overwatch or something on PC when I'm not streaming One Piece for now.

Comment

Finally taking the plastic off some games that had been on the to do list. Time to take a crack at Witcher 3.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                      Finally taking the plastic off some games that had been on the to do list. Time to take a crack at Witcher 3.
                      apparently, that's one of the easiest single-player games in recent memory to sink 100 hours into it, so be prepared for a deep crack.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

apparently, that's one of the easiest single-player games in recent memory to sink 100 hours into it, so be prepared for a deep crack.
                        Damn I have been trying to avoid games like this. That was the reason I slowed down playing red dead because I couldnt devote enough time to it.
                        Last edited by 40 acres; April 2nd, 2019, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Damn I have been trying to avoid games like this. That was the reason I slowed down playing read dead because I couldnt devote enough time to it.
                          That's also the only reason that I haven't played it yet. I've heard nothing but amazing things... But I can't play that big a time sink

Comment

Ha, I am currently in the middle of a replay of Witcher 3, probably my all time favorite game. Really shows how shallow the narratives are in a lot of these "create your own character" RPG's.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Ha, I am currently in the middle of a replay of Witcher 3, probably my all time favorite game. Really shows how shallow the narratives are in a lot of these "create your own character" RPG's.
                              Same here, currently on hold for a NG+ playthrough. Been trying to get more side shit done before sailing for the Isles of Mist, including fighting that one guy 100 times... this time without accidently killing him.

Comment

I wonder if anything can top god of war this year. Dmc v has better combat for sure but GoW still had great combat and let's be real way better story and writing. Vergil Dante and Nero are all great likeable characters but not the story at least in my humble opinion. Also it's too short about 12 hours so I needed to get more after a week of not playing it. I've only replayed a handful of games in my life and this is one of them so I count its lenght as a flaw.

Resident Evil 2 a good game but again too short. Took me 9 hours to beat it with claire and I'm guessing there's another 9 hours with leon that's somewhat of a replay from what I hear. Felt a lot longer than DMC for some reason so I'm using my high level superhuman instincts to come to the conclusion that Dmc 5 > Re2 without thinking further

Doom eternal and Rage 2 are next to take a jab at the GOAT

Comment

Doom 2 better be twice as long as doom 1. I dont want some fucking TEASE again. I know you won't give me a 50 hour gaming experience like God Of War 2018 that I can spend a month on and make it my only game but make it at least 20 hours or something

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
                                    Finally at 160 total wins in Apex. Just lvling up the BP now. I actually want that Havoc skin.

Started PoE on PS4 as well memories like a mfer. Damn
                                    I'll always love this game. Nerise Download PoE bro.
                                    PoE?

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Really shows how shallow the narratives are in a lot of these "create your own character" RPG's.
                                      I mean, most of these games are just sandbox RPGs that emphasize player freedom, having a compelling narrative was never their purpose. RPGs with named protagonists always seem to have better stories.
                                      Besides, The Witcher games have the benefit of being adapted from an excellent novel series.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

PoE?
                                        Path of Exile

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Same here, currently on hold for a NG+ playthrough. Been trying to get more side shit done before sailing for the Isles of Mist, including fighting that one guy 100 times... this time without accidently killing him.
                                          I still haven't tried NG+ I always end up just restarting from the beginning.

Originally posted by Louay View Post

I mean, most of these games are just sandbox RPGs that emphasize player freedom, having a compelling narrative was never their purpose. RPGs with named protagonists always seem to have better stories.
                                          Besides, The Witcher games have the benefit of being adapted from an excellent novel series.
                                          I feel like this is such a cop out though, "our story isn't compelling because we have to account for player choice" . That just means you should have multiple compelling narratives for each choice, I enjoy Skyrim but you can be in a town full of racists as a member of the race they hate and they wont even acknowledge it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X