Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
    Dafuq, how am I involved in this?
    Nanomachines, son.

    Comment


    Finished Ni no Kuni on Saturday to Platinum.
    Got Back to the Future: The Game finished today.
    Tomorrow I'm moving on to Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion.
    Gonna finish off Jeopardy before the weekend is up. Aiming for 5 plats by the end of the month, and I'm at 2 so far. Since the big one is out of the way, It shouldn't be too difficult lol

    I'm starting One Piece on the 1st and it'll be my first platinum for April.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

    Comment


      Finished Bioshock Infinite. Eh, the ending kinda didn't do much for me. It really doesn't make any sense, no matter how the story tried to make it seem. Kind of soured the game a bit. The game part of the game was pretty fun though. Now to play the DLC.

      Also started Strider last night for a little bit. It's pretty fun.
      Last edited by Zemoco; March 27th, 2019, 12:48 PM.

      Comment


        Here's another one of my DS3 characters.




        Level 140 strength/faith build that uses a lightning infused mace, claymore, red hilted halberd, winged knight twin axes, and a blessed infused dragonslayer axe. Got the ethereal oak shield and Fillanore's chime along with the Bountiful Light spell to stack a bunch of health regenerating things to help conserve estus along with Great Heal when I need to get a lot of health back and I have an opening to use it. I get a lot of use out of Lightning Urns since they do good damage with faith builds and you can carry 20 of them at a time which is pretty great.

        Playing DS3 again makes me actually want to get Sekiro even though I'm not really into samurai shit, but the game looks fun from what I've seen.
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

        Comment


          Finished RE2 with Claire. Gonna go play Leon's story and the 3 DLC chapters now. 10/10 game

          Comment


            Bloons Adventure Time Tower Defence :P

            Comment


              Finished Jeopardy on PS3 for platinum. Now I'm at 78.
              I'll probably start Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion tonight.
              Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
              Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
              PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

              Comment


                Risk of Rain 2 is so much goddamn fun. For what they have of the early access so far, to think that there's so much more to add - including polish - it was definitely worth it. Really looking forward to what they'll be adding to it.

                Comment


                  Just downloaded Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy 6 for the snes emulator on my phone.

                  Didn't even know FF6 goes by FF3 here in America. The fuck is up with that?

                  Wade
                  What am I in for? This is one of your favorite games right?
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    Didn't even know FF6 goes by FF3 here in America. The fuck is up with that?
                    Localization skipped a bunch of FFs originally.

                    Comment


                      Got a chance to try Sekiro. I have to say, anyone who didn't know how to properly parry in Dark Souls is gonna have a really hard time lol.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                        Didn't even know FF6 goes by FF3 here in America. The fuck is up with that?
                        The Christian forces of good stopped the spreading of your satanic games. Amen. So, the enumeration was shifted. Why don't you try FF7 as well?
                        Last edited by Belg; March 30th, 2019, 11:39 AM.

                        Comment


                          I like Secret of Mana's battle system and how the stamina/power bar or whatever punishes you for just spamming attacks at the enemy non-stop.

                          Originally posted by Belg View Post

                          The Christian forces of good stopped the spreading of your satanic games. Amen. So, the enumeration was shifted. Why don't you try FF7 as well?
                          Just reminded me that the FF7 remake is pretty much vaporware now lol.

                          Originally posted by Louay View Post
                          Got a chance to try Sekiro. I have to say, anyone who didn't know how to properly parry in Dark Souls is gonna have a really hard time lol.
                          Eh I used a shield pretty heavily in my very first play-through of Dark Souls before learning that rolling had i-frames on it. I adapted to not having it in Bloodborne pretty quickly and going back to Dark Souls games shields pretty much became glorified backpacks with whatever infusion my build would benefit from while I 2 handed my weapons. Especially in Dark Souls 3 where you spend more time in i-frames than out of them. I never bothered to learn how to parry in these games (Bloodborne I at least learned how to parry some enemies) but I'd imagine Sekiro's window for those parries is pretty lenient.
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post


                            Eh I used a shield pretty heavily in my very first play-through of Dark Souls before learning that rolling had i-frames on it. I adapted to not having it in Bloodborne pretty quickly and going back to Dark Souls games shields pretty much became glorified backpacks with whatever infusion my build would benefit from while I 2 handed my weapons. Especially in Dark Souls 3 where you spend more time in i-frames than out of them. I never bothered to learn how to parry in these games (Bloodborne I at least learned how to parry some enemies) but I'd imagine Sekiro's window for those parries is pretty lenient.
                            It's different in Sekiro, parrying is crucial in any fight because your goal isn't to deplete a health bar but to break the enemy's posture and deliver a death blow, which is restored shortly after you move away from the target or stop attacking. So parrying and delivering counter-blows is by far the most efficient way to go about it, and you sometimes have to parry 2 or 3 times in a row during a single enemy combo (against bosses.)
                            If you keep blocking your own posture break meter will go up, and if you just dash away the enemy's will start to go down. And half the attacks are unguardable anyway.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Louay View Post

                              It's different in Sekiro, parrying is crucial in any fight because your goal isn't to deplete a health bar but to break the enemy's posture and deliver a death blow, which is restored shortly after you move away from the target or stop attacking. So parrying and delivering counter-blows is by far the most efficient way to go about it, and you sometimes have to parry 2 or 3 times in a row during a single enemy combo (against bosses.)
                              If you keep blocking your own posture break meter will go up, and if you just dash away the enemy's will start to go down. And half the attacks are unguardable anyway.
                              How do know if an attack can be guarded or not?
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                How do know if an attack can be guarded or not?
                                A red sign appears over your head. They can be parried though, which is why I said learning to parry is crucial as you'll be doing way more of that than blocking. Combat is completely different from any souls game.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Louay View Post

                                  A red sign appears over your head. They can be parried though, which is why I said learning to parry is crucial as you'll be doing way more of that than blocking. Combat is completely different from any souls game.
                                  Oh. I've only seen a bit of gameplay and it looks pretty fun but I could already notice how different it was from a typical Souls game.
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                                  Comment


                                    Feels like they made Behemoth significantly easier since the last time, I tried to hunt him like five months ago.

                                    Now if you'll excuse me I'm about to go clap some more cheeks in Apex.

                                    Comment


                                      Devil may cry has been the most fun game I have played in a while. I don't know why I enjoyed that much.

                                      Comment


                                        Is Burial at Sea worth playing? The ending of Bioshock Infinite really soured me on the entire game tbh.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X