What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Honestly can't think of a single game coming out in 2019 that'll possibly be better than DMC5.

RE2 right now is it's only comp. CAPGOD.
    We're in March, dude. Something's come up, lol

Comment

Tried to get some invasions on Dark Souls 3 today but the game seems more dead than usual and most of the people I invaded died to enemies before I could even get to them. No wonder so many shitters summon a whole team of phantoms to get through the game lmao. Had nothing else to do in the game so here's a pic of the last character I ever made.

It's a level 140 dex/int battlemage build made mostly for the Greatsword of Judgement. I only have 2 spells that play into an up close melee style since Soul Spear and it's 100 different variants are for soyfed pussies who hang at the back of gank squads and die in 2 hits. First spell I have is Homing Soulmass to force the other guy to roll away and try to roll catch him. The other is Faron Flashsword since I have one of the best staffs for it (it's reach scales with how long a staff is) and it swings pretty much as fast as a straight sword thanks to the 40 dex. I got a crossbow and a simple infused shield to get a little of my magic bar back. Aside from that I just have items that any invader should have like black firebombs, green blossoms, and dung pies.

I named him MeanBean, after Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.
      Last edited by Pocket Rocket; March 15th, 2019, 07:36 PM.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

So here's my goal. I have a dual monitor mount on its way followed by a nicer desk that'll arrive later next week. Should things work out as intended, I'll get a second monitor and an HDMI splitter. One port will lead to a screen that will be solely meant for computer use while the other will lead to an HDMI switch. One port on the switch will lead to the other screen while the other ports will potentially be used for consoles.
        Last edited by Thar; March 16th, 2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I'm about 18 hours into Ni no Kuni. I'm about 1/3 of the way through collecting the monsters for trophies. I'm estimating 60-80 hours for this platinum.
          Heading to gamestop to pick up One Piece World Seeker soon. Gonna play that when I finish this and maybe one other PS3 platinum.
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

The Division 2 is a really solid sequel. They really improved on everything that was liked.

Except abilities feel worse now.

And jumping between Anthem and Division really highlights how dull the cover based combat is. Lol

Play TD2 for it's world building, not the combat.
            Originally posted by Snap
            "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Finished dmc5. Holy shit that vergil fight with dante was hard af without using golden orb. Meanwhile most bosses I barely had to try to beat. Need to play on higher difficulty

Top 3 characters to use
              Dante
              Nero

V

Also I want Vergil Trish and Lady as playable characters in some way. That’d easily propel it to top 3 goty candidates
              Last edited by Don Tigris; March 18th, 2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Bioshock Infinite is damn fun. Why did I take so long to get to it? I've had it almost since it was out, but just kind of haven't gotten to it.

I do plan to try to knock out Strider by the end of month, but haven't really gotten to it yet.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                  Editing a comment
                  Infinite was so good! I was pissed that it wasn't a true sequel, but I ended up liking it pretty much equally to 1, if not more.
                  I still need to go through the DLC for 1 and Infinite, and go for plat in 2... >.>

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                Finished dmc5. Holy shit that vergil fight with dante was hard af without using golden orb. Meanwhile most bosses I barely had to try to beat. Need to play on higher difficulty

Top 3 characters to use
                Dante
                Nero

V

Also I want Vergil Trish and Lady as playable characters in some way. That’d easily propel it to top 3 goty candidates
                It's not that the bosses aren't difficult it's just that Dante is OP. Too OP. Sin DT is near DMC2 levels of broken.

And that shit already is GOTY top 3 fuck you talking about?
                Last edited by Issa; March 18th, 2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Dragon Ball FighterZ and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 on PS4 maaaaaan

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

It's not that the bosses aren't difficult it's just that Dante is OP. Too OP. Sin DT is near DMC2 levels of broken.

And that shit already is GOTY top 3 fuck you talking about?
                    I mean out of all the games of 2019 not just the ones out right now. This year is stacked with Doom Eternal, RE2, TLoU2, Metro Exodus, Sekiro, Rage 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Outer Worlds, Apex Legends etc. Top 3 this year will be hard because it's a competetive year I'm not saying DMC 5 wasn't a GOTY worthy game

Comment

Top 3 characters to use
                      Dante
                      Nero

V

Dmc V came out already?

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Dmc V came out already?
                        Yeah and it's the best DMC ever imo

Comment

35 hours into Ni no Kuni. Getting closer to hitting the mark where I'll start unlocking those last few trophies. Collecting monsters is the biggest bitch, but I haven't really started Alchemy yet... Just mostly been collecting materials as I go and collect monsters and level up.
                          Got One Piece World Seeker sitting here in the plastic wrap, but I'm waiting until I hit a couple platinums before I go back to my PS4. I need to win 40 jeopardy matches, still, and take a day to myself to push myself through the post game stuff in Darksiders 2. Then I'll go play One Piece. Game looks great, though!
                          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Damn didn’t see anything about it’s release. Probably cop it for the weekend. I know it’s quick no dmc is long.

Comment

I'd hope so, considering how old the last good ones were.

Comment

Working...
                              X