No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booted up Knights of the Old Republic on Steam. Was pretty fun up until the movement keys stopped working.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
      Booted up Knights of the Old Republic on Steam. Was pretty fun up until the movement keys stopped working.
      love that game, one of my favs, the sidequests are super fun .

I'm playing yakuza 0 myself and shit is great

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
        Can you re-bind the controls or something? Maybe play on controller?

Actually, if you plug in a controller sometimes that fucks things up, I think. Could it be that?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Can you re-bind the controls or something? Maybe play on controller?

Actually, if you plug in a controller sometimes that fucks things up, I think. Could it be that?
          Not sure that's the issue, cause they were working fine for the first 20 minutes. That being said, the game had a weird resolution issue where the cursor opted in and out of desktop mode, so there's a certain window where the cursor disappears and reappears as a standard cursor. It's pretty weird, and kinda hard to explain. Doesn't seem like an alt-tab thing cause I tried that and it didn't work.

Also the controller just didn't work for it, which was a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post

Damn is it cause of the meta, I only really play comp and its for those games were everyone is in voice and theres amazing coordination :>
            No. My disinterest in it has more to do with inherent design flaws that you're highly tolerant of—or, should I say, "highly resistant to"—during the newbie phase (since most of your focus will be primarily directed towards learning each hero). Game's too role-based, each hero can be heavily countered by one or more other heroes in a way that requires little to no skill etc. It's got to be redesigned in a way that rewards individual performance much more than it currently does.

I literally can no longer put up with getting dragged down by teammates that think it's morally permissible to smoke weed prior to starting each Overwatch gaming session, yet I don't want to play ranked in a game that's literally all about team work. If I'm gonna do ranked in a game, I want to be 100% responsible for my own victory...

And P.S., Team Fortress is still shit. I do not retract any disparaging claims I've made about it.
            Last edited by Demon; March 9th, 2019, 05:45 PM.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n451511
            there's a quality to being a giant hunk of muscle mass, tbh.

Comment

Ya'll think Kaizo Mario is a bunch of pixel perfect BS?

Try getting all the gold in N++.

Tha Fuck Is This.PNG

^Literally what you need to do in order to get all the gold in this level. Why not just go up from the bottom, you say?

Going up from the bottom, once you open the door, will trigger a mine to be placed, and you'll need to jump to get any of the gold...which you can't do.

So you've gotta do it the way the image outlines.

I found out that's the method by watching one of the recordings people saved of this video because I didn't think it was even possible to squeeze in between two of those mines.

...This is actually not a super-rare-barely-ever-encounter-it type of tricky situation this game will thrust upon you for shits and giggles.

Probably not the worst in terms of time consumption. I actually managed to get all the gold in that section in like 2 minutes of dying every second or so.

Before dying to the other obstacles, lol.

Compared to this:

Pit of Hell.PNG

It's actually pretty fun.

The above one has you waiting in that pit, dodging those small objects moving back and forth over and over, while all those objects block your path to the gold for around 30 seconds until the long snake basically disappears, then grab the gold, and get back down to exit the level (you also have to avoid the moving objects again...so don't die during that part, I had the luck of not dying once all the gold was nabbed).

But it's still some bullshit.
              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 9th, 2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect than Matt Mercer hosting Game Master mode on Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Comment

Played a little Darksiders 2 and Jeopardy on PS3 earlier. Doing the majority of those 2 offline.
                I'll be starting Ni no Kuni tomorrow to try to get platinum. I'll sit down and look at a guide before hand of course lol
                Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Trying to platinum Monster Hunter World since I never got 100% trophies on any of my PS4 games and this one was the closest to getting there. Just gotta wait for that special Coral Highlands gauntlet quest to be available again so I can get the last few gold crowns I'm missing. Also figured out the last bit of endemic life I haven't caught yet is that super rare Cactuar with the flower on it. I know where it shows up just gotta get lucky on it actually appearing. Weird how gold crowns only count for base game monsters for the trophy but endemic life counts DLC pets if you haven't got that trophy yet.

Also been learning Switch Axe while doing all this. It's a fun weapon but it feels like the actual axe mode is nothing but "wait until sword mode is charged back up" since the axe's dps is complete dog shit. I like how you can transform between modes mid combo though.
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Why is God of war series so based? I mean, how can they be this perfect?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                      Why is God of war series so based? I mean, how can they be this perfect?
                      It's really not tbh. I enjoyed the games I played, but most of them feel incredibly dated in not only mechanics and graphics but storytelling as well.

I haven't played 3 or 4, which I know are the best ones and I don't doubt they're great, but as a series it's bogged down by the earlier titles.

Comment

Finally caught that stupid Cactuar and then found out that there wasn't even a trophy for getting all the endemic life in the first place. Fucking really? Well now I just gotta finish getting gold crowns and then MHW will officially be platinum'd.
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Kicking butt on some Jeopardy to try to finish up the last few trophies. Just hit 1million dollars, so now it's just a matter of winning 50 total games and I should have everything.
                          Also started Ni no Kuni last night. I'll be trekking through this game over hte next few weeks to go for platinum.

Thinking of picking up One Piece: World Seeker this weekend, too. I'll start that after I finish Ni no Kuni and I'll definitely go for plat in that game as well lol

I need to find some time to sit down and go through Darksiders 2. I'll probably just do that on a day I have completely off.
                          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Finally got my T-45 armor in Fallout 76. Now I’ve got to explore the Savage Divides more.

Began construction of a giant base on Conan Exiles.

And have been working for the more difficult achievements for Halo Wars 2’s Awakening the Nightmare (fuck The Archive).

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

It's really not tbh. I enjoyed the games I played, but most of them feel incredibly dated in not only mechanics and graphics but storytelling as well.

I haven't played 3 or 4, which I know are the best ones and I don't doubt they're great, but as a series it's bogged down by the earlier titles.
                              Orgy-kun, you have to play GOW 4. It's one of the best games I have ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                                Orgy-kun, you have to play GOW 4. It's one of the best games I have ever played.
                                I was playing through the games in chronological order to work up to 4, but then my PS3 broke, so I don't really know what to do about that now.

My ps4's fucked up too, but I think I can fix that.

Comment

God of war goty 2018
                                  DMC 5 goty 2019 candidate

but 2019 is ultra stracked for video games so I doubt it’ll end up being more than just a candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                    Time to invest in some mandal stock boiz

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                                      God of war goty 2018

but 2019 is ultra stracked for video games so I doubt it’ll end up being more than just a candidate.
                                      Honestly can't think of a single game coming out in 2019 that'll possibly be better than DMC5.

RE2 right now is it's only comp. CAPGOD.
                                      Last edited by Issa; March 15th, 2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Honestly can't think of a single game coming out in 2019 that'll possibly be better than DMC5.

RE2 right now is it's only comp. CAPGOD.
                                        Doom Eternal my dude. Still haven't played RE2 but I'm getting it once I'm done with dmc5

Comment

Working...
                                        X