No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tfw you wanna play a game in your library that isn't installed, so you wait for hours to do that, boot it up, and it crashes 5 minutes after each time you start it.

Feels bad man.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
      Tfw you wanna play a game in your library that isn't installed, so you wait for hours to do that, boot it up, and it crashes 5 minutes after each time you start it.

Feels bad man.
      Hours? Jesus Christ what is the game like 700 gigs?

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Okay I'm exaggerating, it might've only been an hour or so, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Or shit internet.

I spent a week trying to download the Old Republic in between actually using the internet

Comment

Tetris 99 is actually a pretty fun game.

Plus it's free. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              Tetris 99 is actually a pretty fun game.

Plus it's free. Just saying.
              Shame it's only on Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Shame it's only on Switch.
                I'm at the point where I'm just saying "good for switch".

Comment

Holy shit Claire's SMG is basically the anti-Birkin weapon lol
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Overwatch

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post
                      Overwatch
                      That game's fucking trash, bro. Lmao.
                      I'm glad I grew out of that phase.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n451511
                      there's a quality to being a giant hunk of muscle mass, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon View Post
                        Your set tho...

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Your set tho...
                          I deeply regret using these images for my set.

I need a therapist.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n451511
                          there's a quality to being a giant hunk of muscle mass, tbh.

Comment

I'm interested in the new Healer on Overwatch, but haven't gotten to play it yet. Been focusing on playstation trophies, and I can't earn playstation trophies on PC overwatch >.>
                            Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                            Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Apex Legends with randoms.

-Last 5 teams.

-I'm the kill leader with 8 kills playing GOATline.

-Teammates are Gibraltar and Wraith with four kills between them both.

-We go to Cascades.

-We get to the next drop ship first.

-Find THREE lvl 4 body armors.

-Two minutes later an enemy team zips up there.

-We have the clear advantage for a gunfight.

-My "Teammates" decide to jump ship and fall out of the circle.

-They take big dick damage while the enemy team blows me the fuck down in a 3v1.

-They finally step back in the circle with like 20% HP

-They decide to not pop medkits...

-They then decide that now is the time to go help my death box fight this full team that now has a golden body armor.

-They go get mowed down instantly by the spitfire one of the enemies most likely took off my corpse.

-I should start recording this shit.

This shit had me tight not even gonna lie.
                              Last edited by Issa; March 4th, 2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I reinstalled GTA 5 after hearing about this insane glitch online that lets you make millions overnight by just sitting in the airport hanger. I haven't touched this trash fire since I got Monster Hunter World. When I go to try it I find out its been patched because of fucking course it is. I wasn't even planning to get back into the game I just wanted to flip Rockstar off and then uninstall it again. I ended up buying one of the new cars instead.

And then I repainted a car I already have.

So I reinstalled the game to make millions and I ended up just spending 2 million instead. This is all Rockstar's fault. I'm giving this game until the end of the month and if a workaround to that money glitch isn't found by then I'm just uninstalling it again lol.
                                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Plan to start Bioshock Infinite this weekend, along with Strider.

Been in the mood for RTS also, so might finish up my Ork campaign in Dark Crusade.

Comment

Just played like an hour and a half of N++.

On one stage.

^THIS cocksucker.

Honest to god cannot get all the gold after all that time. I like this game, nice little blips of fun and joy.

But god, some of these levels are just...fucking annoying as shit. I'm okay with timing challenges, timing your moves just right to not get blasted, but the way this game uses slopes is just...god-awful sometimes. This is one of the worse ones. In order to get the right-most gold at the top of the corner, there are two options:

1. Jump off the tiny, tiny piece of wall below the homing devices and pray you don't get fucked up.
                                    2. Jump off the tiny, tiny corner of a platform to make it to the gold in one swing, and avoid the missile.

The jump to get to the left-most top corner isn't as bad, but you don't get as much practice in, so you die more on that one and get to start the whole thing all over again.

What a pain.
                                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 7th, 2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

My back hurts.

Comment

make that 4 million lol

Comment

Originally posted by Demon View Post
                                          Damn is it cause of the meta, I only really play comp and its for those games were everyone is in voice and theres amazing coordination :>

Comment

Working...
                                          X