Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
    Started with Rise of the tomb raider.
    Rise was alright. I still need to go back and grab the time trial trophies. M$ Killed all hype for that game with their greedy grab.

I just have my Deadly Obsession playthrough to go on Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have 2 kill related trophies left to nab, too.
    I'll go back through Rise after I finish some PS3 games. lol That'll be the last Tomb Raider platinum I grab from the trilogy.

SotTR will be my 5th platinum this month/year.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

having to save regularly because of power outages sucks...
      never really thought about that happening until you brought it up just now lol
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

I am way to OCD about saving because of possible outages. I've been fucked out of 2-4 hours of work for a tiny surge before, so I save 2-3 times at every save point lol
        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
          I am way to OCD about saving because of possible outages. I've been fucked out of 2-4 hours of work for a tiny surge before, so I save 2-3 times at every save point lol
          I know the feeling. That's the first thing I learned in college during my CAD courses. Save early and save often. It baffles how often I forget that, but I try to make a habit of remembering in moments where I haven't been fucked out of hours of work.

Where I used to work, though, our old building had outages at least twice a week, except saving our work wasn't an option. The machines we ran had to run overnight, so if at any point we had a surge, they shut off completely in the middle of a build and we'd have to come in the following day, re-prep them all where they cut off, and run it again. Every time it costs us thousands in material costs and hours, if not days, worth of work along with several late shipments. The worst part is how the customers handled it. Fortunately for me I was not in the department for dealing with them, but the service reps would get the brunt of it and we usually get our own backlash for it. It became less common when we moved to the new building, but when it happened, it never got easier.

Comment

I'm thinking that if I ever try to go for a full on S+ rank (no more than 3 saves and a few hours time limit) I'm gonna time my saves right before each of the Birkin fights and try to save some flash grenades for the final Mr. X fight to stop his instant kill grab.

No idea if I can speed trough it fast enough though. Hope I don't come out of the other end of this wearing a dress lol.
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

"Alright, Pantheon run is going pretty well. 3rd one, got past the checkpoi-"

*Grey fucker appears.*

...Well, let's see how it goes this tim-

*Dies in 3 seconds.*

...Welp, guess I'm giving up on that last 2%. Ain't worth this shit.

I'll wait for Silk Song.

Comment

Literally just OW

Comment

So despite the fact that Grey Prince Asslicker was in my wayb and despite Uumuu’s dumb kamikaze jelly fish mechanic and the tiny nailmaster throwing a bit of a curveball at the end there with his speedy ass...

I still managed to beat Pantheon 3.

...*Sigh.*

One more to go...and then the Pantheon of Hallownest.

This thing is just gonna butt fuck me when I get to it, isn’t it?

EDIT: If. Hollow Knight pre-seal is a T H I C C B O I but damn does he hit hard...destroys the face tank strategy entirely.
                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 24th, 2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Finished Rise of tomb raider. Started with God of War 4.

Comment

Welp, I finally beat KH3 yesterday. While it's fun to play, the game was honestly not worth the 13 year wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                        Welp, I finally beat KH3 yesterday. While it's fun to play, the game was honestly not worth the 13 year wait.
                        we know
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

we know
                          Still, it's more fun than reading Dr. Stone.

Comment

The sewers in the RE2 remake really are "that part" of the game.

Comment

I've been meaning to get back to playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 (and 1) cause I really wanna try to get past the parts I got stuck on.

Comment

Been playing spec ops the line. It's pretty good. Been a while since I've played a cover based shooter. The story is actually pretty gripping as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                  Been playing spec ops the line. It's pretty good. Been a while since I've played a cover based shooter. The story is actually pretty gripping as well.
                                  Man, I forgot cover-based shooters were such a huge thing in the early 2010 era.

Comment

Apex

Trying to get 50 wins before the new season drops in a few weeks. After the two this morning I'm sitting at 39.

Comment

Soul calibur 6 :P

Comment

Finished Spec Ops The Line. Great game, and that ending.

Niggas pulled a Fight Club on us

Comment

After a week off of gaming to take care of my dog, I finally finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider to Platinum. That's #75 total and #5 this year.
                                          Got my PS3 all set up to do a few plats there over the next few weeks. Probably going to finally clean up on Darksiders 2's PS3 trophy list as well as Jeopardy and maybe Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion and finally clean up on Sly 3.

Comment

Working...
                                          X