No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took today off of games, but finished GoT yesterday and got my 4th platinum of the year. Currently at 74. Roadmapped what I need to for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Starting the story over tomorrow on the hardest difficulty to do all the things ;)
    I should be able to do everything in one more playthrough. Probably could have done it in a single playthrough if I hadn't gone in blind and played on a lower setting.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Finished XCOM 2. Was quite a ride. Was great fun, but it, like most games do, get old when you stop encountering new enemies or gaining access to weapons and armors.

Anyway, probably finish up Darksiders 2 once and for all since I'm so close. Then Spec Ops The Line.

Would like to finish up everything on my HD in time for Sekiro.

Comment

Might check out Enderal while I'm at it. Though I'm afraid it will ruin Skyrim for me when I sit down and do another run of it heavily modded.

Comment

Finished Horizon zero dawn. The ending boss was lame af. I expected something big, something more terrorizing. The game was nice, but the final boss let me down.

Comment

Doing one last sweep of the world's in KH3 to get the secret reports, then I'm gonna call it good. I'm gonna miss having a reason to play it though.

Comment

I've been doing a project on Minecraft with my two moms and my little brother. We are aiming to beat the game as a family.

So far, I have died around 10 times, and I still have not gotten a diamond Sword. I did get a Trident however.
              Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
              And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Finally beat Leon's story in RE2 remake. Felt so good to point that rocket launcher at the Tyrant and tell him "no way fag" after all the times I had to run away from him. Great game and I hope Capcom takes Resident Evil back into this direction. The updated controls of the newer games but the focus on actual survival of the classic games. I beat it first time on hardcore (lol it's a very rare trophy too) with only 23 saves. I'd like to try and get it to at least below 10 on my next run. Looks like the normal difficulty has it's own records too so that'll probably be nothing after doing it on hard mode first.

But I'm gonna go through Claire's story before doing any of that.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  Finally beat Leon's story in RE2 remake. Felt so good to point that rocket launcher at the Tyrant and tell him "no way fag" after all the times I had to run away from him. Great game and I hope Capcom takes Resident Evil back into this direction. The updated controls of the newer games but the focus on actual survival of the classic games. I beat it first time on hardcore (lol it's a very rare trophy too) with only 23 saves. I'd like to try and get it to at least below 10 on my next run. Looks like the normal difficulty has it's own records too so that'll probably be nothing after doing it on hard mode first.

Wasnt Tyrant the guy who says "Stars" like it's all it knows how to say?
                  And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    Doing one last sweep of the world's in KH3 to get the secret reports, then I'm gonna call it good. I'm gonna miss having a reason to play it though.
                    just wait until the dlc then

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

I'm not interested until Star Wars is part of the collective cannon to the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

I would love some dlc. Are they doing that, confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I would love some dlc. Are they doing that, confirmed?
                          Yeah, Nomura said it would be one large DLC

kind of like a final mix thing

Comment

hopefully it'll be good

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

He's the guy that showed up from time to time and went after Leon. He works a bit differently in the remake though.
                              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

He's the guy that showed up from time to time and went after Leon. He works a bit differently in the remake though.
                                So a bounty hunter basically?

Comment

So a bounty hunter basically?
                                  Kind of I guess. It was sent by Umbrella to kill any witnesses that were still alive during the zombie outbreak.

Comment

That's Nemesis you heathen.

Comment

Made it to just before the first Birkin fight on Claire's story with only 2 saves. Feeling pretty proud of that lol.

Comment

having to save regularly because of power outages sucks...

Comment

Started with Rise of the tomb raider.

Comment

Working...
                                          X