Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

    That's how I felt with the KH3 trailers and why I stopped watching them before last summer.
    They kept revealing more and more, and it's like.... Could you maybe just give us gameplay snippets and a tiny bit of cutscene that isn't spoilerish in nature....
    I feel like more would have surprised me if they didn't reveal it in the trailer. As it is, only 3 reveals really did much for me.
    Yeah.

    Super Mario 3D World also basically spoiled 90% of the game in its trailers.

    I mean, it looks nice, but it removes much of the discovery.

    I know I’m not watching any future trailers.

    Just give me a release date and when I have the money, it’s going down that hallow knight drain.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 14th, 2019, 05:53 PM.

    Comment


      So I’m mostly done with Hallow Knight right now.

      I conquered the white palace, too. Interesting place.

      I’ve fully upgraded both my nails. I only have...seemingly, one mask left, one last soul piece, some enemies to kill when it comes to my hunter profile so I can finish that and go back to the hunter guy for any potential rewards...and maybe a few other things.

      I’m missing some charms too.

      Think there’s also some sort of troupe I can call upon with my dream nail.

      Also missing half of a particular charm.

      Also unsure if there’s an upgrade for my charge blast. Every other soul ability had an upgrade lying around somewhere.

      Well, I’d like to not have to look up a walkthrough for all that and possibly more.

      Hopefully the hunt for these doesn’t drain on my soul too much.
      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 14th, 2019, 06:00 PM.

      Comment


        Apparently Hollow Knight is getting a sequel. The devs also seem like pretty cool guys. They've given purchasers a bunch of content for free.

        I haven't gotten to Hollow Knight yet (Add it to the list...), but that's cool. I got the game via Humble Monthly Bundle (If you primarily play on PC, you really should get it. It's worth it. Not every month, but most. You get a plethora of games for just $12. I've gotten plenty of games I've wanted, along with some neat games I probably wouldn't consider) Might just pick up the sequel just as a kudos.

        Hell, might even check out the first game sooner, rather than later. Need some action since XCOM 2 is really getting a bit tedious, and Apex Legends just won't download.

        Comment


          NBA 2k19, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and waiting for tonight to play Crackdown 3

          Comment


            Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
            Apparently Hollow Knight is getting a sequel. The devs also seem like pretty cool guys. They've given purchasers a bunch of content for free.

            I haven't gotten to Hollow Knight yet (Add it to the list...), but that's cool. I got the game via Humble Monthly Bundle (If you primarily play on PC, you really should get it. It's worth it. Not every month, but most. You get a plethora of games for just $12. I've gotten plenty of games I've wanted, along with some neat games I probably wouldn't consider) Might just pick up the sequel just as a kudos.

            Hell, might even check out the first game sooner, rather than later. Need some action since XCOM 2 is really getting a bit tedious, and Apex Legends just won't download.
            I’ll check that out.

            In the mean time...

            Man...

            Getting all the grubs does not imbue one with the fullest of satisfactions...

            Comment


              Team Cherry, I love you, but this Grey Zote thing it’s just...

              You dun goofed with it, guys.

              You dun goofed with it.

              Edit: Seriously.

              Fuck.

              This.

              Ass.

              Hole.

              There are good places for RNG.

              This asshole is not one of them.

              EDIT: Beat the fucker. Some people have said path of pain is harder than this.

              Harder, maybe, but it’s certainly not as frustrating.

              Lost Kin was hard. But I had a less frustrating time with it when I was less buffed than I currently am, because that had a semblance of predictability to it.

              They had to edit the requirements for advancing the plot quest around beating this guy like 4 times because he’s such a pain in the ass.

              Too bad they didn’t bother at least making him predictable in SOME way like with the Nightmare King and not cheap as all get out...

              Dude might be optional, but he’s a nice example to me of “what not to do when making a boss battle.”

              It’d be one thing if he was fast.

              Another if he was unpredictable.

              Or if he was strong.

              Or had massive and widespread attacks.

              Not fucking all of them.
              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 15th, 2019, 07:22 AM.

              Comment


                Finished path of pain.


                Can confirm, easier than the Grey Zote, lol.



                Very last bit stinked because of both the saws forcing you to kind of nail jump off of things (you don’t get to practice this much and it’s not easy to perfectly time it, especially with moving saws) and then a SURPRISE guard attack at the end, but otherwise, not that bad.

                Feels too much like Super Meat Boy tho, lol.

                Giving me flashbacks...
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 15th, 2019, 06:49 AM.

                Comment


                  Finally finished Fe after looking for crystals for 7 hours tonight. Tomorrow is a nice slow easy platinum before jumping back into other stuff.
                  Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                    One of my personnel favorites from a game play standpoint, it's rare when open world games have a fun combat system.
                    No shit, been playing it nonstop.

                    Comment


                      golden highwind is the ultima weapon of gummi ships

                      Comment


                        Got the first ending of Hollow Knight. Just need to do the second and third ones, and it’s off to the pantheons.

                        If I have the will to do it.

                        Its hard, apparently.

                        And if I have to fight that grey bumhole again, I’m not doing it, lol.
                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 15th, 2019, 04:12 PM.

                        Comment


                          I like how the remake is trying to give context into why there are so many weird puzzles in a police station

                          Comment


                            So the Ancient Leshen has a grab move that literally traps you until you die unless another player saves you.

                            Monster Hunter World has an absolutely insatiable lust for taking control away from you as much as possible, but this is just fucking stupid lol
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                            Comment


                              Just beat The Radiance.

                              Tough as nails.

                              Unforgiving.

                              And still better than Grey Prince Zote, lol.

                              Comment


                                I'm feeling really close to that Ultima weapon. I need one more ingredient to get the recipe (I just found out I could synthesize almost all the crystals I was looking for. I dunno what I'm missing now, though), and I have five Orichalcum+.

                                But now I need 80 lucky emblems. I'm at 16, lol. And now I need to build a top-notch h gummi ship to beat the super gummi boss but I don't even know how to get blocks for it. Man...

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                  I'm feeling really close to that Ultima weapon. I need one more ingredient to get the recipe (I just found out I could synthesize almost all the crystals I was looking for. I dunno what I'm missing now, though), and I have five Orichalcum+.

                                  But now I need 80 lucky emblems. I'm at 16, lol. And now I need to build a top-notch h gummi ship to beat the super gummi boss but I don't even know how to get blocks for it. Man...
                                  Get blocks by flying around mostly and blowing up asteroids. But as long as you take pics of the constellations and collect the special ships, you'll be fine.
                                  Omega tears up the guys in Eclipse super easy.




                                  Got half through Tell Tale Game of Thrones tonight. I'll finish it tomorrow and grab platinum 4 for the year.
                                  Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

                                  Comment


                                    Racking up W's in Apex. My hands hurt.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

                                      Get blocks by flying around mostly and blowing up asteroids. But as long as you take pics of the constellations and collect the special ships, you'll be fine.
                                      Omega tears up the guys in Eclipse super easy.




                                      Got half through Tell Tale Game of Thrones tonight. I'll finish it tomorrow and grab platinum 4 for the year.
                                      I ended up just getting the peak high wind from hip and Dale, then opened up the gold things and got everything I needed from that. That said, it took me almost 20 nonthreatening minutes to take on the final fortress boss, so I wouldn't recommend that.

                                      At first I was trying to fight the wind vortex guy for the golden ship. That wasn't happening, lol

                                      Just gotta get almost every hidden mickey head in the game... That's all I need... This end-game shit is exhausting.

                                      Comment


                                      • Culpa the Moth Mage
                                        Editing a comment
                                        He's not as hard as he seems, you just have to be patient and use that strategy I posted earlier.
                                        Recovery as your Special Weapon on top of Auto Life special ability is great. I never even had to use the auto-life.

                                      Which version of Grey Prince did you struggle with?

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                                        Which version of Grey Prince did you struggle with?
                                        4th one.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X