What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

can't say I played KH1 for more than 20 minutes, but if the controls are the same for all subsequent games, then they're all trash tbqh
    Nah, it gets SIGNIFICANTLY better.

But the big thing is that the world designs aren't terrible every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

Not true, in any case, Snap!

I still remember how happy I was when Ansem was vanquished by the Light of Kingdom Hearts.

H-Have you perhaps forgotten the joy of that moment?
      P408370R and I were concerned that something may have happened to you since you abruptly disappeared for such a long period of time.

Happy to see that you're back. Hope life has been well for this past year, Mana.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

kingdom hearts.................is LIGHT will always be iconic

also i can't believe you're back, today might be a good day after all
        Right?!

I knew that you couldn't have possibly forgotten such a surreal moment of triumphant glory!
        I was certain that I wasn't in the wrong.
        *Puff-Puff!*

You didn't actually believe that I'd leave permanently without offering an apology and a farewell, right, Snap?
        I was nursing and being a caregiver to my grandfather for all the time that I've been absent till now.
        His health had started to deteriorate a little time before January, but it only got worse as time went on.
        Naturally, I gladfully took on my duties-obligations as my grandfather's caregiver, and I've been devoted to his ever necessity and favor ever since.
        I accommodated and prioritized all of his necessities first-and-foremost- medication schedule, sleeping-waking time, bathing and changing his clothes schedule, cleaning his messes schedule, helping him walk, driving him to his appointments, and all other necessities-favors he needed from me.
        I devoted myself entirely to my grandfather's health and happiness, so I genuinely wasn't thinking if anything else but my grandfather.
        None of the activities of the world mattered to me as my grandfather's health and nurturing were all things that I prioritized in my schedule-life, so I naturally was absent to the entire world except work, which had to be accommodated to fit with the time I needed to nurse and care for my ailing grandfather.
        I truly apologize for making you wait that long, Snap.
        My duties-obligations as a human being and as of a grand-daughter were absolutely sacred, and that's just what had to happen all for my grandfather's sake and happiness.

Was today not a good day for you, Snap?
        May I ask, how well have you been fairing from today till the time I was absent?
        I pray that you haven't been hurt or concerned in any way.
        I've been praying for you and everyone else in the world every day and night since forever, you know?
        I pray to make sure that the Lord keeps everyone safe and warm in his loving arms.
        That being said, are you alright?
        Did someone or something happen to make today a bad day, Snap?

Comment

Right?!

I knew that you couldn't have possibly forgotten such a surreal moment of triumphant glory!
          I was certain that I wasn't in the wrong.
          *Puff-Puff!*

You didn't actually believe that I'd leave permanently without offering an apology and a farewell, right, Snap?
          I was nursing and being a caregiver to my grandfather for all the time that I've been absent till now.
          His health had started to deteriorate a little time before January, but it only got worse as time went on.
          Naturally, I gladfully took on my duties-obligations as my grandfather's caregiver, and I've been devoted to his ever necessity and favor ever since.
          I accommodated and prioritized all of his necessities first-and-foremost- medication schedule, sleeping-waking time, bathing and changing his clothes schedule, cleaning his messes schedule, helping him walk, driving him to his appointments, and all other necessities-favors he needed from me.
          I devoted myself entirely to my grandfather's health and happiness, so I genuinely wasn't thinking if anything else but my grandfather.
          None of the activities of the world mattered to me as my grandfather's health and nurturing were all things that I prioritized in my schedule-life, so I naturally was absent to the entire world except work, which had to be accommodated to fit with the time I needed to nurse and care for my ailing grandfather.
          I truly apologize for making you wait that long, Snap.
          My duties-obligations as a human being and as of a grand-daughter were absolutely sacred, and that's just what had to happen all for my grandfather's sake and happiness.
          Oh, that's understandable. Really sorry to hear about your granddad, but it's good to hear from you.

Was today not a good day for you, Snap?
          May I ask, how well have you been fairing from today till the time I was absent?
          I pray that you haven't been hurt or concerned in any way.
          I've been praying for you and everyone else in the world every day and night since forever, you know?
          I pray to make sure that the Lord keeps everyone safe and warm in his loving arms.
          That being said, are you alright?
          Did someone or something happen to make today a bad day, Snap?
          Nothing too wild, last night was just a poor night for sleeping so the day'll be rough

Comment

Oh, that's understandable. Really sorry to hear about your granddad, but it's good to hear from you.
            You don't have to worry, Snap.
            My grandfather has always been a strong, independent, stubborn man and he'll always get back on his feet just fine.
            He just needed a bit of gentle care to get back on his feet.
            I truly appreciate your kind, affectionate, and warm words, my Super-Super-Star!Deluxe-Best Friend For Life Friend.
            I'm perfectly fine as always, so I can only hope that you're just as happy as I am. ^_^

Nothing too wild, last night was just a poor night for sleeping so the day'll be rough
            Is that so?.
            I see.
            Make sure that you're taking good care of yourself, Snap.
            Its so easy to forget that our bodies need rest to function properly, so I hope that you get better rest for the days that follow.
            Best of wishes and prayer for whatever this day has to offer you, regardless of how rough it may be on you, Snap.
            ---------
            I almost forgot!
            What are your thoughts on the lack of Critical Mode Difficulty in Kingdom Hearts 3, Snap?
            I've heard that KH3 is just too easy on Proud Mode, and that the Secret Boss is a slice of cake.
            Is that all truem Snap?

Comment

What are your thoughts on the lack of Critical Mode Difficulty in Kingdom Hearts 3, Snap?
              I've heard that KH3 is just too easy on Proud Mode, and that the Secret Boss is a slice of cake.
              Is that all truem Snap?
              I haven't really tried the secret boss yet, but the game was fairly easy yeah. Enemies should've done more damage than they were doing on Proud

Critical mode was introduced in Final Mix for 2, so it'll probably be the same here. I don't know if FM will be DLC or a whole other game though, since it has always added way more than just extra endgame stuff

Comment

I haven't really tried the secret boss yet, but the game was fairly easy yeah. Enemies should've done more damage than they were doing on Proud

Critical mode was introduced in Final Mix for 2, so it'll probably be the same here. I don't know if FM will be DLC or a whole other game though, since it has always added way more than just extra endgame stuff
                That truly puts my hype for Kingdom Hearts 3 down the pit.
                I'll put my hope on a Final Mix Edition, and pray that they'll add Critical Mode at that point.

Nonetheless, I have a game to recommend to you, if you're interested and haven't heard of it before.
                Its called Death Mark.
                I just found out of its existence a few hours ago, and it looks promising.
                The game came out a while back, but it still looks quite appealing.
                I truly hope that its in your alleyway, and that you enjoy yourself to your heart's content! ^_^

Comment

That truly puts my hype for Kingdom Hearts 3 down the pit.
                  I'll put my hope on a Final Mix Edition, and pray that they'll add Critical Mode at that point.
                  Yeah, I think there's going to be a lot of very dope content added in Final Mix, so if you aren't too worried about waiting a bit to see the story it's a solid plan to just look out for FM

Nonetheless, I have a game to recommend to you, if you're interested and haven't heard of it before.
                  Its called Death Mark.
                  I just found out of its existence a few hours ago, and it looks promising.
                  The game came out a while back, but it still looks quite appealing.
                  I truly hope that its in your alleyway, and that you enjoy yourself to your heart's content! ^_^
                  Never heard of it, I'll peep it out

Comment

Yeah, I think there's going to be a lot of very dope content added in Final Mix, so if you aren't too worried about waiting a bit to see the story it's a solid plan to just look out for FM
                    Hopefully so!
                    I'll definitely wait as if Sora can wait an eternity to be reunited with Kairi, then I can surely be patient for a Final Mix Edition of KH3. =3

Never heard of it, I'll peep it out
                    I've heard good things from Death Mark, so it should live to the hype that I've built in my heart and soul. <3

Comment

H-Have you perhaps forgotten the joy of that moment?
                      He surely has, in light of the joy of seeing you again. :}

It is great to see you're back, Mana! We were worried, though of course I had faith you would return on the effulgent forenoon of a brumal Saturday while riding away from the Jellyfish Jurisdiction on a troublesome tricycle.

I trust you've been well?

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                      Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                        He surely has, in light of the joy of seeing you again. :}

It is great to see you're back, Mana! We were worried, though of course I had faith you would return on the effulgent forenoon of a brumal Saturday while riding away from the Jellyfish Jurisdiction on a troublesome tricycle.

I trust you've been well?
                        That's just silly, Phob.
                        An individual such as myself has no right to occupy such a tender and radiant center for him- let alone fathom the notion of being of such importance and worth to anyone; furthermore, such a thought ought to be placed on his family that love him just as much as he cherishes them.
                        I haven't done anything for him- anything that I could have possibly done for his health/happiness or sake vanished due to my absence, so its only laudable to even assume that I merit even a fading smile.
                        Regardless of it all, I'm just happy that he's alive, healthy, and happy, Phob.
                        The Lord has answered my daily prayers and kept everyone in his radiant light for yet another day- comforting and protecting everyone in my stead.
                        I could just burst into tears that everyone and everything is so perfect and beautiful- its just like a dream come true; The world just became that much brighter and beautiful knowing that everyone is alive and happy. <33333

I'm overjoyed to know that you haven't changed a day since I last saw you, Phob.
                        I truly apologize for concerning you and anyone else that I've bothered due to my abrupt absence.
                        You shouldn't have bothered to feel any concern over my burdensome, worthless, insignificant self.
                        I'm not worth even the time of day, so you and everyone else should prioritize your health and happiness with the loved ones around you, Phob.
                        That and that alone holds all the significance and meaning in this entire world- that's all I could ask for anyone to do for themselves.
                        Your happiness means everything to me- the happiness of everyone around me means everything to me, so I can only ask you to not allow my wretched and parasitic self put a damper to your happiness.

As always!
                        I'm perfectly fine as always. ^_^

Comment

Platinum achieved on KH3!
                          Good shit.
                          On to the next one.
                          I'll probably step back to a few games I did recently to clean them up for trophies before I move on to much new stuff. That way I can chain some platinum trophies.
                          Aiming for 30, but my sights are really on 50 and beyond.

My favorite KH1 moment was dark Riku. Right before he fought back for control, he was a badass. His keyblade was sick, and Sora using that Keyblade to release Kairi's heart is etched in my brain lol.
                          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Dying Light. pretty fun. Story is a little "action movie" generic so I'm glad they got chris avellone for the sequel

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                            Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

100% Orange Juice is so wacky and ridiculous.

I love it.

Comment

I've been playing Hollow Knight for the past few days, and might play another session today after math class if I don't get sucked in for 8 hours again, lol.

This game is seriously really fun. The sense of progression and exploration is top notch. The atmosphere is just amazing, the detail is unreal, and killing things is just so satisfying (except Myla, worst part of the game by virtue of the sheer sadness I got from having to do it; basically jumped out at me when I revisited her when forgotten crossroads got a bad case of the flu). Getting the abilities is satisfying, and exploring the lore is great. It's a bit convoluted, but in a way, how it's handled very much feels like, IDK, almost like a historian of today trying to piece together the history of an ancient world. You don't always get a lot of info, and you sometimes gotta piece things together slowly over time because not everything was preserved; you might never get the entire, complete picture, either.

The world's really interesting, too. The types of creatures and interactions are all fascinating to explore.

I've gotten a fair bit of the areas mapped out (the major ones, like the City of Tears, waterways, etc, I've at least found and gotten maps for). But there's still so much to find and little nooks and crannies to uncover.

Love it.
                                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 11th, 2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

>Be fighting Lost Kin
                                  >Get ass kicked.
                                  >Repeatedly.
                                  >Switch out charms to focus on healing and defense.
                                  >Most importantly...
                                  >Puts on “It Has To Be This Way” as I go back to fight him.
                                  >Kicks ass and finally beats him.

Feels good, man. Feels good...

Comment

Hollow Knight is God tier

Comment

For Honor. Really looking forward to MK11 though; they're bringing back footsies and getting rid of 50/50 40% of my health gone bullshit. That game looks lit.
                                      Last edited by King Solomon; February 12th, 2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Hollow Knight is a great game, with very little to complain about in the long run. I, myself, did everything there is to do in the game. Now I'm just waiting for Hornet to become playable.

Comment

Platinum 2 for the year goes to Burly Men at Sea. Short and cute little game. Not much to it, but it did have charm.
                                          Next I'll be playing Fe.
                                          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Working...
                                          X