Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    Oh hell yeah, Neo's where it's at.

Finally we settle the "Who's best RWBY girl" thing, after half the main cast shot themselves in the foot.

Comment

- Make it to top two.
      - Carry with 6-8 kills
      - Have the highground and circle advantage
      - "Teammates" decide to run out into an open field guns blazin
      - They instantly get mowed down by triple takes
      - I then get gangbanged by 3 hemlocks and mortars

Average Apex Legends game for me. It's almost like they do it on purpose...

Comment

Might try Apex this weekend.

Besides that, all I've been playing is XCOM 2, and even then not much of it.

Comment

78% trophy completion so far. Loved KH3. I'll get platinum later today or tomorrow.
          KH4 better not make us wait 13 fucking years...
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Finished KH3,

The story is a lot shorter than I expected it to be, It took me more time to finish KH1 and KH2. Kinda disappointed tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
              Finished KH3,

The story is a lot shorter than I expected it to be, It took me more time to finish KH1 and KH2. Kinda disappointed tbh.
              A wildly held sentiment. It kind of simmered my hype a bit.

I'll get to it eventually though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

A wildly held sentiment. It kind of simmered my hype a bit.

I'll get to it eventually though.
                Both KH and KH2 were better imo

Comment

KH2 can be argued to be better, though I wouldn't say it is

KH1 lol

Comment

KH1 is definitely the weakest in the series tbh.

Like, fuck, I'd replay Re: Coded before KH1
                    Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 8th, 2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

People bitch about CoM, which I actually learned to love by the time Re came out. GBA wasn't a good game, but the RE COM was pretty good once you got past the card battle system. Could have been much worse. 1 is definitely weaker than CoM.
                      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

People bitch about CoM, which I actually learned to love by the time Re came out. GBA wasn't a good game, but the RE COM was pretty good once you got past the card battle system. Could have been much worse. 1 is definitely weaker than CoM.
                        First time I played Re CoM, I absolutely hated it. A few years of playing Magic the Gathering later, I understood what CoM was. and I actually enjoyed the card system, it was fun as hell when you get good at it.

Plus that absolute mind fuck of a story, lol.

Comment

What's your opinion about kh3, orgy?

Comment

First time I played Re CoM, I absolutely hated it. A few years of playing Magic the Gathering later, I understood what CoM was. and I actually enjoyed the card system, it was fun as hell when you get good at it.

Plus that absolute mind fuck of a story, lol.
                            Exactly. It's different, so people don't give it a chance. But the story is where KH starts to get really crazy and if you don't pay attention to CoM you're going to be lost until KH3 starts holding your hand a little lol
                            Once you get past the fact that it is different and learn the gameplay, it is a solid game. After I finish KH3 I'm thinking of finishing plat on both PS3 and PS4 versions of KH1... But I really just want to do that for CoM... >.>
                            BBS and KH2 will come later I'm sure.

I would have played some more KH3 today and gotten closer to plat, but I slept until 10PM after streaming until 9AM... >.>

Comment

What's your opinion about kh3, orgy?
                              As far as I've gotten, I'm really enjoying it. The fact that you have such a ridiculous amount of options in combat is great, and the worlds that you visit range from standard but nice-looking to mind-blowing.

I have a few nitpicks (I woulda loved to see the whole Traverse town as alive as it is here, and not just the main area, and I don't really like attractions that much). I don't love how the story is just kind of recapping itself for Sora, Riku, and all the slow kids who skipped everything after 2... but so far I'm loving it.

Comment

• Flame Saber
                                Flame Saber commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ayee, I thought you had completed the game already. Tell me once you finish it.

Out of the numbered titles? debatable

Including spin-offs? yeah that'll be a nah for me dawg

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Including spin-offs? yeah that'll be a nah for me dawg
                                Actually, I guess Union X is worse, but I don't even think it qualifies tbh.

I can see people picking 1 over the Re: titles, but honestly even that's kind of a stretch. It's not touching the likes of BBS or DDD though.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                                  When was the last time you played KH1 because it really doesn't hold up to 2 or 3

in any way

Comment

can't say I played KH1 for more than 20 minutes, but if the controls are the same for all subsequent games, then they're all trash tbqh
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

in any way
                                      Not true, in any case, Snap!

I still remember how happy I was when Ansem was vanquished by the Light of Kingdom Hearts.

H-Have you perhaps forgotten the joy of that moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

Not true, in any case, Snap!

I still remember how happy I was when Ansem was vanquished by the Light of Kingdom Hearts.

H-Have you perhaps forgotten the joy of that moment?
                                        kingdom hearts.................is LIGHT will always be iconic

also i can't believe you're back, today might be a good day after all

Comment

Working...
                                        X