No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KH 3 was amazing. Did the story leave some things to be desired? Sure. But the gameplay itself and the scale of the worlds and the look and feel of everything were just fantastic. I'd already finished the game on proud by Friday, but I find myself going back to just to explore and mess around and still enjoying it. A lot of sections feel almost open-world in area size and traversal options. There's so many options in combat you can play the game differently almost every time you pick it up. Then there's tons of small side missions and extra quests that, while not as grand as some of the specifically battle-oriented challenges in the other titles (though there's a few of those too), flesh out every world even more for even greater immersion. I don't know if any game can live up to almost 15 years of hype, but man did I enjoy what I waited for.

At the end of the day it just feels damn good to play. I think that's what's important at the end of the day.

Comment

Damn, I'm really liking Apex Legends, but I almost forgot how frustrating it is to play with randumbs.

Comment

KH3 is meh.

It looks really good but the gameplay is almost too option heavy, and wtf is up with everything in the game giving you invincibility frames

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
          i forgot how wack the ultima weapon grind could be in kingdom hearts

orichalcum+ is a meme
          Only one I'm skeptical about is the gummi boss battles, but that's only because I haven't done much gummi stuff. Just got San Fransokyo and the endgame stuff to go. Hoping to be finished with it by the end of the weekend.
          I lucked out on the raffle one. I probably still need the one in the sled mini game, too.
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

The Gummi ship is trash compared to 2

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
              The Gummi ship is trash compared to 2
              Don't complain when we have shit like KH1 Gummi ships to compare it to.

You're kinda right about the "too many options" thing, but only because you can't access some of them because other ones are in the way. That's nothing to give it a "meh" rating over though.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                Don't complain when we have shit like KH1 Gummi ships to compare it to.

You're kinda right about the "too many options" thing, but only because you can't access some of them because other ones are in the way.
                press L2 to toggle

Comment

I like the open world feel of the gummi map. Same with the Pirates level. Fun stuff.
                  I've done a bit of exploring on the gummi maps, but haven't spent too much time on it or worried about it too much, so I'm just not sure how the postgame gummi stuff is gonna be.

And yeah, KH1 on PS3 Gummi ships are the worst.
                  PS4 version is what I'm going to get platinum on first when I revisit the KH games for platinums soon since it doesn't require you do do everything xD
                  Then I'll kill myself finishing the 1 trophy I have left in PS3 version for completing all gummi missions. xD
                  Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

the gummi ship in 3 is way too lit, 2's can't compare

3 is objectively better than 2 by almost every possible metric and i adore 2

Comment

press L2 to toggle
                      Oh fuck, they thought of everything. Lol

Comment

Just finished all the Disney worlds, got all the lucky emblems, finished all the recipes with excellent, Got all the treasures so far, got all 7 flan guys finished completely...
                        Tomorrow I'm going to start with the Classic Kingdom mini games (haven't touched them yet, but have them all now, so gotta get all the high scores), finish the Frozen sled mini game (gotta find the other half of the treasures), finish the story, and start on leveling up and gummi ship clean up. 57% trophy completion so far. Hoping to finish by Saturday.

Comment

So the Witcher crossover thing is here for Monster Hunter World. Got the update downloading right now and I heard it added a new monster like the Final Fantasy crossover did. Some thing called a Leshen. Looked it up and it looks like some spooky deer zombie thing that walks upright.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

The Frozen world in KH feels so much more immersive when you just caught a cold and are shivering through everything.

The ice castle caused me actual, physical pain.

Comment

The Frozen world in KH feels so much more immersive when you just caught a cold and are shivering through everything.

The ice castle caused me actual, physical pain.
                              larxene is so hot

Comment

larxene is so hot
                                I'd give her a pass tbh.

Comment

I'd give her a pass tbh.
                                  yeah but you liked blake so we already knew you a wack nigga

Comment

yeah but you liked blake so we already knew you a wack nigga
                                    Were you a Weiss or Yang guy?

If you were Yang, that makes sense. I guess you just have a thing for dumb blondes. If you were Weiss... Lmao

Comment

Were you a Weiss or Yang guy?

If you were Yang, that makes sense. I guess you just have a thing for dumb blondes. If you were Weiss... Lmao
                                      i was yang but she's wack too

weiss is actually best main girl now but ruby is the hottest

i'm in love with neo though

Comment

i was yang but she's wack too

weiss is actually best main girl now but ruby is the hottest

i'm in love with neo though
                                        Oh hell yeah, Neo's where it's at.

Finally we settle the "Who's best RWBY girl" thing, after half the main cast shot themselves in the foot.
                                        Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 7th, 2019, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Pukei-Pukei helps you out in the Leshen fight if you rescue it earlier in the quest and you get an attack jewel if you beat the Leshen with Pukei still alive at the end.

WHAT A FUCKING BRO
                                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Working...
                                          X